All Comments on 'A Perfect Love'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very sweet

It was so sweet but far too lacking in detail . It all happened too fast , not enough build up . He could have caught glimpses of her at home partially naked or both of them snuggled together watching a scary movie at home .

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
A follow up chapter please

A chapter that has their love deepening even more as her belly swells with their baby. Then they decide to get married for real, going to Mexico to a plush resort for couples,to have the ceremony. Thanks for the good story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Needs a sequel.

It was fun while it lasted. It just didn't last long enough.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Good while it lasted!

I've read a lot of your stories and this may be the best. I, too, would love to see you do that sequel. More is not necessarily better, but in this case I truly think it would be. Thanks for a good submission, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great Story please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very ..

Very nicely done and would like to see some more writings in the future from you.!*

"5" all the way.*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well written

Nice build-up look forward to another chapter.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 11 years ago
A second chapter would be nice...

But it's not necessary; this is perfect as it is, and it's been one of my favourites for a long time now; every time I come back to it, it's like reading it for the first time; very, VERY few stories here have captured me like that, so kudo's to you!

RoguesladyRoguesladyover 10 years ago
Wow

Blushing as I admit this, but it made me wish I was Casey!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Oh how I wish I was Casey. Beautiful and perfect love. Will there be more?

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Awwww !

That was really special. That indeterminate thing that got to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anything but!

I'm sorry to disappoint my fellow netizens, but it was waaaaay too rushed to be anything near perfect. Well, there was this one thing though - the perfectly WRONG mixture of classy vintage lit., a rosy, heavy romance with a decent dose of hurricane.

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
Over too soon.

The anonymous reviewer who wrote the review "Anything But" needs to visit a psychiatrist. This story was absolutely perfect as to characters, setting, and tone.

That said, I did feel that the sex was over too soon. Perhaps there will be a second part to this story, where you can draw out the sex part a bit more. Given the twins' love for each other, their next sex should be slow, sensual, and definitely not rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story over too soon

My sister and I have been together since we were 18 and her 19.we are 60 now and have never been apart or even looked at other people.One night when I was 18 she asked me why I never had any girlfriends.I told her I was in love with the most beautiful women that I could never have.She kept trying to find out who it was until one evening while watching TV she asked if it was her.I told her it was but I'd never do anything to hurt her.She asked me to help her in the study away from our parents where she told me she felt the same and that mum had guessed how she felt about me.Although our parents loved us they had a real problem with us having sex and never accepted it was right especially dad but did mellow over time when they realised we were staying together.We never argue or fall out and friends marriages have either failed or are strained.We cold not have children naturally but have two wonderful grown up girls who are a credit to their mother.They keep asking how our relationship is so strong and we tell them it's because we love each other completely.

Thank you for your story but it ended far too soon.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
I agree

There is much more to this lovely story. We really do need to read about what happens from here.

Makes me wish I had an older sister to love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yes, I am an only child and I would have loved to have had a loving sister like that. This story is so loving, caring and hot; I hope another chapter or two goes beyond this. Now that both sister and brother have reunited after years of separation; that they just have plain hot sex everywhere they can. I think it would be nice if she is aggressive on occasion and that he returns the favor. It seems they can probably do each other in hot and nasty ways but also soft / delicate ways too. In a word enjoy the sex and share a great life together. Cannot wait until the next chapter or two. Thank you !

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
Nice !

Very, very nice.

You need to write a sequel.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
How

could you call that a perfect love? Geez!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When you wear a dress that dips down to your thong at the back, you will not be wearing a bra - your best or otherwise.

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 2 years ago

Hoping you start back writing. You have a lot of great stories readers will love to see sequels to read them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A perfect love? Perhaps. It was certainly a lot better than a lot of other stories I've read though it was too short. I feel like it could have been expanded and there should certainly be more after that night together. Other than that, I suppose I can't really fault it. The descriptions and build up were top-tier. I just hope I can find my "perfect love"; heck, I'll settle for just "really good" ;)

Frankie1952Frankie19525 months ago

Hot and so very sexy. Well written and so enjoyable. More please, have they made a baby already?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous