All Comments on 'A Perfect Match in Paris'

by Lord_London

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
Wish I'd known

Wish I'd known of this before the rugby final, or I would have purchased four tickets and hopefully asked the three of you to join me in France. Perhaps another occasion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enjoyable reading

I can relate to your story as I have shared both of my wives over the years and loved every moment of fun we had. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A common theme told in innocent style . . .

Telling this tale from the point of view of an "older" virgin only added about 1% to it's intrigue. It's obvious the arrangements for lust were made BEFORE you left for France. Still; the story stirs me ~ so it must be a good one. Thanks. Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pay No Attention

Don't pay any attention to the detractors and, by the way, the wish to share one's wife/partner appears to be universal and is certainly not confined to the Brits. A good effort and worthy of praise. The approach was slightly different and there're still enough people out there to derive great enjoyment from your contribution. There could be improvements but then again, I could improve my writing as well!! Keep writing I say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great stuff

I agree an earlier comment that the desire to see ones partner, wife, girlfriend be intimate with another is a very common one. I've been on both sides of the experience and enjoyed both the dominant and submissive roles immensely. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. It doesn't necessarily make a guy a wimp in all aspects of his life either. Not that there's anything wrong with that either if he wants. It is extremely stimulating in reality or fantasy to see your partner having sex with another. Consensual sexual humiliation or submission can be mutually stimulating and beneficial too. It may not always be considered the norm but it is popular. There are extremes but each individual is entitled to express these desires or experience them. There is a beauty in the perverseness of it too. Keep up the excellent erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4.66 out of 5.00 (*****). Lord_London is a very good writer & his stories deserve to be read!

This is a very nice story. Very, very erotic. Not pornographic though. My cup of tea. A nice guy gets to fuck a nice woman whos husband is also a nice guy. & then 3 nice people have a threesum.

In my next life i shall marry Thelma. John will be my best man. Thelma will let him into our marriage. We'll be a happy family until he gets married and may be even longer.

I like Thelma because she is not sneaky. When husband cought her with another man in bed she simply told him to get naked and join. She is a good wife and a size queen too. SHE IS A KEEPER.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous