All Comments on 'A Perfect Morning with Master'

by BeautifulSub

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ugh

This was not enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nasty gasrbage with no redeeming anything.

Neither fun or entertaining. Violence and abuse with no rhyme or reason. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One person's fantasy is definitely not someone else's. You made several efforts at showing a loving dynamic between them. You said it was there, but didn't show it. There just wasn't enough to balance the rough action for many readers. The adored part you promised was missing. I'm curious to know how she was supposed to safeword under these circumstances. Rough sex and tough dominance has a large following, but it can be tricky to portray, being so subjective. Keep writing, I would like to see how the rest of thus weekend goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Fantastic first part. A really hot topic. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
know... now

So many errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yee

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best

I don't know about errors. Your story excited me and i enjoyed reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmm

I feel this relationship is very one sided - he takes, she gives. She doesn't seem to be enjoying it, more tolerating it. After the scene it wasn't even clarified wether she came or not - another disregarding trait of her so called dom. If he was more caring and attentive this could of been a pretty good story. Also some spelling errors that were quite distracting. All in all 2* - add some TLC, a name to the characters maybe and you might have a good story.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Why

Why does she even go to him? He is a cruel sadistic master who treats her like crap. No love and no respect. Not a perfect anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous