All Comments on 'A Permanent Collar'

by AnastaciaK

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

Awaiting further developments and explorations and maybe some of your own thoughts, shows plenty of potential ......V

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm sorry

. . . but this sounds like a ghastly premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow was THAT stupid.

So she's out and about and something or someone makes a correct sound and she's dead? What a god awful idea. Even in Sci/fi this would have been bad. Think about the mechanics of a "fast shrinking" collar. How, exactly is that going to work? What parts of the collar are moving and what's causing or energizing them to move with such speed? Why would she allow him to put the collar on in the first place? Poorly conceived, badly delivered, disgusting story. 1 star.

njlaurennjlaurenover 8 years ago
Not bdsm

More like non consent,sounds like he drugged her,then put on the killer collar....so there was no consent

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:-D

Loved this, ignore the others, everyones a critic eh, this was so exciting, it was a good combination of different areas, looking forward to the next installment.

cvillerookcvillerookover 8 years ago
Do not worry

I would not worry about most "Anon" comments. There are reasons I think they choose to stay Anonymous. Sad but true. Just enjoy the creative outlet.

And hopefully you come up with something so catchy even the peanut gallery can have nothing to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ehh

This seems closer to abuse than BDSM... a collar that can kill her?? And if she doesn't obey then snap goes her neck??? It's disgusting to think what would happen if it did tighten too much. This isn't BDSM, it's someone who has put a girl into his control and basically threatened to kill her. Would be a great story if not for that detail.

If you try to tell me it's supposed to simulate choking...well the correct way to choke your submissive would be to hold tightly on these certain spots that allows them to still get enough air (so they don't die from asphyxiation *looks pointedly at the killer collar*) but still makes the sub lightheaded and reminds them who's in charge.. I doubt this collar would do that.

Again, would be an awesome story, if the guy didn't have the girl in what seems like a life or death situation.

- @akitten99 (it won't let me comment as user)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous