A Personal Assistant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gulped, but very slowly did as I said. I flipped the excuse for a skirt she was wearing onto her back, she was completely bare and had removed her panties as well and I also noticed no bra strap under her blouse!

She was shaking slightly, she gulped again and whispered quietly "what are you going to do?"

I could still see the feint hand print on her right cheek from a week before, I admired her beautiful ass and also noticed that now she had spread her legs I could see the moisture at the top of her thighs from behind.

"Lefties turn!" I growled as I brought my hand down sharply on her left cheek creating a loud crack in the room and she whimpered.

I'd already decided what I was going to do, I brought my hand down hard on each cheek half a dozen times and then landed 3 or 4 lighter spanks to her pussy (which seemed to splash slightly). I cupped her pussy and rubbed her lips, she was completely soaked and I could see and feel the top of her thighs were also very wet. I unzipped quietly and then switched hands, coating my cock in her moisture.

I was several inches above what was considered normal size and was also very thick so without a lot of lubrication it could be painful for her if I just rammed it home. I placed my cock between her legs and slid it up and down her lips, then I spread her and placed the head just inside her opening.

Leaning forwards, I put my hands on her blouse and ripped it open, put my lips up to her ear bit it slightly and growled "I warned you, you fucking tease..." and slammed my full length into her while grabbing her boobs and twisting her nipples.

"YESSSSS" she screamed and came apart, climaxing the moment I entered her.

But I wasn't going to let her off that easy and started to slowly slide my full length out of her only to return again slowly. I kept this up for another 5 minutes, then slowly started increasing tempo until I had a nice little rhythm going. I started hitting her harder and each time I drove my full length into her I slapped against her ass. By this stage my hands were on her hips and she'd collapsed onto the table, effectively lying on it. I pushed one hand around in front of her and found her clit, I rubbed it roughly and it started her second climax.

"Ohhhh myyyy godddd... fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuck meeeeee!" she screamed. I pulled my hand back around and gave her several really hard spanks while going over the edge myself and pumping huge loads of my juice into her. She lifted her head in a kind of howl at the moon pose, but no sound came out and then suddenly the whole front of my trousers were completely soaked!

I was amazed, I've never had a girl squirt before. Mel was still laying on the table panting, and I could hear her sobbing quietly.

I walked up to her and put my hand on her back, rubbing her gently and asked "are you okay?"

"God yesss!" she replied after a short pause. "What the hell did you just do to me?" She asked while slowly pulling herself up to sit on the edge of the table and then she glanced down at my trousers.

"What the hell?" she said looking at me with a shocked expression, "what's that? Was that me? Did I do that?"

"Yes babe, you did. I think you squirted me!" I replied.

"God, that's never happened to me before. I can't believe it, god I feel so weak now!" She said, slowly sliding off the table. She almost collapsed on wobbly legs but I caught her and pulled her up close to me. Squashed together my softening cock was rubbing between her legs and her naked breasts were pressed against my shirt. Staring into each other's eyes, I could feel she was still trembling. Leaning my head forwards I kissed her passionately for several minutes.

When we separated she leant her head against my chest and said very quietly "I think you should take me home with you."

12