All Comments on 'A Personal Assistant Ch. 03'

by monstermike

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
fuckasaurusfuckasaurusabout 7 years ago

wonderful series. greatly anticipating the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only comment if you like it, this coward pulls dissenting opinions.

Very lame. Saw 3 negative reviews on here yesterday including mine all pulled today.

monstermikemonstermikeabout 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymouse

Coward eh? Mmmm ok.

There were 2 comments, not 3 and both were extremely negative comments both from unnamed "anonymous" people.

Constructive criticism I'm all for, maybe register for an account of your own and leave criticism that isn't degrading just for the sake of it like your last comment was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

ive enjoyed this tale

rapperbsrapperbsabout 7 years ago
Best One Yet!

I think this is the best story yet! I thoroughly enjoyed this lastest chapter. Your writing is very good, I was able to read the entire story without any hesitation. I didnt read a single line , which made me wonder what you were saying. This story is Hot!! I hope you continue with this series. Awesome idea of having all the girls suck you! Please continue this series!!!! I have favorited you as an author so I can keep up with your new stories!!

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 6 years ago
Contrived

Liked the story for the first chapters, but this chapter seemed like a total change in the characters and their relationship. People’s personalities are reflected in the pets they choose; having a lab puppy fit with both his and her character in ch 1& 2; In chapter 3, he seemed like more of a show dog owner and and she a cat owner. Too bad!!!!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well monstermike the only negative thing about this story is that you didn't continue it and give Mike and MeI a happily ever after. As far as the storyline goes it was excellent, it had good character development and the writing and grammar were also good. Well done 5++ stars

Foggybottom81Foggybottom812 months ago

Having introduced a pet in the beginning the dog is somewhat neglected. Only one walk over a weekend when Mel shows up is a bit of a story stretch.

Other than that a hot story. So 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous