A Personal Assistant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached forward as far as she could with her lips and pressed them tight around my shaft leaving her mark and then withdrawing. The next girl, a brunette called Mandy approached with a ruler and a cloth, she knelt and quickly measured and called out "4 inches" to the rest of the group and I watched Mel scribble it onto a piece of paper.

Mandy then looked up at me grinning, she winked and then wrapped the cloth around my shaft and rubbed the lip stick off me. Then following the same procedure as Hayley applied a fresh lot of lip stick and took me into her mouth, she also struggled to get me into her throat and then pressed her mark round my shaft while she gagged.

Mandy had hit 4.5 inches and the 3rd girl (Liz) only managed 4 inches. The next girl was Amy who was already knelt at my feet looking up and me and blushing. She held my member with her hand examining it and turned to Mel saying "it's big isn't it? Very thick!"

Turning back to me she took me into her mouth, I was at the entrance to her throat and I could feel her holding my ass and pulling herself towards me then I felt myself pop into her throat and she moved forward another inch, then pulled back. Her throat was tight and I was starting to get worked up, but she repeated the action twice more before pressing her lips round me and retreating to her friends giggling.

Amy had managed 6.5 inches, the best so far and next was a tall blonde called Sarah who had just taken me into her mouth. She was staring up at me winking, what she was doing was basically giving me head but after about a minute figured it was far enough and took me to the root into the back of her throat and pressed her lips flat against my groin past the base of my shaft.

A mixture of gasps and giggles ensued from the group, I suspect partly from her antics and partly from the look on my face.

Carol was next and called out the measurement of 8 inches to the group before taking me in and immediately pressing her lips round my shaft. "Sorry, I have a terrible gag reflex so I can't do more than that."

Mel was next and she knelt at my feet giggling like crazy, measured Carols attempt at 5 inches, winked and then took me straight to the root and pressed her lips in the same place as Sarah had.

Last was a small raven haired girl called Zoe, who only managed 5 inches. After she had finished Mel shouted "tie-breaker!" through various bouts of laughter.

"Who's first then?" Sarah asked.

"Well, let's draw for it. High card chooses." Mel replied.

Sarah nodded, grabbed the cards and drew one passing the pack to Mel who also drew one. Showing each other their cards Sarah had won and elected to go second.

Mel approached and knelt at my feet again and sitting to the side of us Amy pulled out her phone and announced that she would time it.

"You better be careful baby..." I whispered to her, "I'm already pretty worked up!"

Winking at me again and starting with a ready, steady go chant from the others Mel quickly took me too the root holding onto my ass to keep herself pressed tight to me. She was really getting me worked up, humming, squeezing her throat and even going as far as sticking her tongue out and licking my balls! I would be blowing down her throat soon if she didn't let up.

Right on the brink of being about to blow my load Mel pulled back off me and kissed the head, did a dirt chuckled and called "your turn Sarah!"

Mel took her seat on the sofa, directly in my eye line and Sarah took her place at my feet. Not wasting any time Sarah also took me straight to the root holding onto my bare ass cheeks. Looking back up, I caught Mel's eyes and she had a naughty sparkle in her eye.

Licking her lips, baring her breasts at me were about the last straw and mouthing the words "DO IT!" were about the last straw.

"Oh god, I'm sorry Sarah!" I growled as I grabbed hold of Sarah's head and pumped rope after rope of thick cum down her throat.

Sarah reeled back, coughing and spluttering "Bastard!" at me to massive amounts of laughter from all her friends but she eventually saw the funny side and joined in. Amy announced that Mel had won while Sarah coughed and spluttered that it wasn't a fair competition because she'd been forced to stop when I'd blown down her throat.

Hey, so sue me I couldn't help. It was Mel's fault really, purposefully bringing me to the brink before her friend had her turn then egging me on to do it!

Things quickly died down a little and after another beer the girls announced that it was time they were headed off to a restaurant for their meal. I thought about making a comment about Sarah already having had a meal but I bit my tongue.

I hugged and kissed Amy, gave Sarah a quick hug and apologised and took Mel in my arms for a deep kiss before leaving the girls to go wild for the rest of the night.

-------

Later that night, I was soundly tucked up in bed asleep when I awoken with soft slaps to the face.

Opening my eyes I made out that Mel was currently straddling my waist, sitting with her weight on my crotch and was calling out my name to wake me.

She was giggling and obviously a little drunk, it had to be the really early hours of the morning but something wasn't right and I quickly figured out that the cheeky little bitch had tied my wrists to the headboard while I was still asleep.

"You're all mine now, my prishhoner and you have to do exactly what I want!" she announced drunkenly, dragging herself off me and stumbling slightly while pulling her small black lacy thong off and trying not to fall over.

"Mel, what the fuck?"

She then crawled back on the bed and said "I'm horny so now you have to do what your mishhtress commands, and right now I want you to eat me!" With that already straddling my chest, she knelt and shuffled forwards and sat on my face smothering me.

Still giggling but immediately started moaning with the contact to her pussy. She was already soaked, leaking her sweet juices and because of her actions I decided to be a little rough with her. I started by lightly biting and nibbling her inner thighs, crotch and lips while trying to avoid any contact with her clit to try and tease her. God it was annoying my hands were tied, otherwise I could have moved her around and spanked her (god knows, now she really deserved a spanking).

After a few minutes she started trying to grind on my face but I still managed to avoid her clit.

"Oh god, you're doing thish on purpose you bashtard! Please lick my little clitty, I'm so close!" she whined.

After a few more minutes of urgent grinding I relented and sucked her clit into my mouth, biting down lightly and swiping my tongue around roughly. She came screaming and humping my face and almost drowned me when she squirted.

She'd collapsed backwards on top of me, breathing heavily. Looking down the bed it was a heavenly sight illuminated by the bedside lamp. Still straddling me, knees bent double her back on my thighs with her hair between my legs. Her pussy was gaping open inches from my face, dress bunched round her waist, breathing heavily I saw her swollen breasts and bullet hard nipples pointed at the ceiling rising and falling with her heavy breathing.

"God, my legs are killing me laying like this!... How'd you do keep doing that to me?"

"How do I keep doing what to you baby?"

"Making me cum like that and squirt, it really wipes me out... so much more powerful than a regular one!"

Groaning she got up and went into the bathroom to freshen up and grab a drink of water, seconds later her dress flew out of the door and she walked back and leant against the door frame with a really mischievous look on her face.

"Mel honey, please untie me now"

"I don't think so mister, I think I should leave you there and sleep in the spare room for cumming down my friends throat!"

"Oh, you cheeky little bitch! You made me do that on purpose, you brought me right to the brink and then teased me to do it! If you don't untie me now, you'll pay!" I said chuckling.

"Oooh, tough guy huh. Whatcha gonna do about it huh Mikey?" Mel said walking closer to me, swinging her hips, playing with her breasts and licking her lips like a stripper taunting me.

Now she was for it, I was a big guy at well over 6ft and around 220lbs. I didn't want to break my bed to start with but now I didn't care, using all my strength pulling my hands towards my chest I pulled the 2 wooden slats out of the headboard and I was on my feet grabbing her before she knew what had happened.

I threw her onto the bed and jumped on top of her, pinning her hands over her head and her body with my weight. Her eyes wide with shock "please don't hurt me Mike, I was only teasing!" her bottom lip pouting but she did look like she was on the verge of crying.

Realising I probably looked very angry and scary at that point, I transferred both of her hands to one hand and caressed the side of her face with my other hand. "Baby, you look terrified... Don't worry I could never and would never hurt you. But, some sort of retribution is called for I think, don't you? Hmmm I wonder, I could just tie you up and tickle you until breakfast!"

Gasping and crying out "No please, anything but that... please! I promise you I'll make it up to you, I promise!"

"Okay, I suggest you start making it up to me by finishing what you started earlier..." I growled at her and rolled off her into the middle of the bed.

She gave me a knowing smile and rolled on top of me, then straddled me with her knees and sunk all the way down onto my cock in one motion our groins coming together with a wet slap "Is this what you had in mind baby?"

12