All Comments on 'A Philophobic Affair Ch. 02'

by justacurvygirlxox

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cyn - hmm

A bit worried about her motivation, and how much damage she might do before she recognizes that Abby and Dave just need some time - and once the truth slips out, she might give Gina a visit - but holy fuckballs girl, this is some pretty damned fine writing.

justacurvygirlxoxjustacurvygirlxoxabout 7 years agoAuthor
To A Very Lovely Annonymous

Most of my stories coming out will be a little bit... different, when you think about them... really analyse them ;)

Is David really a good guy? Is Abby, or Gina? If someone deliberately refused to observe human emotion or contact patterns, what would you think of them? If someone seemed to have a constantly changing personality, what would you think of that person... Kind of sounds like a little bit of a symptom maybe ;)

Also what is Cyn's story... what is Gina's? The only real stories that we know (for the most part) are Abby's and David's.... What if Gina's a hero? What if Cyn is? What if they're monsters? How do we know? ;)

Is there really any 'good' character in this story? Or in reality?

Think about that... ;)

Thank you for the compliment as well mr. or ms. anonymous! It's definitely appreciated!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I'm loving this so far.

I'm rooting for Abs and Dave. I think that they are in love with each other, and have been since before Dave left. Abs was too young back then, for either of them to realize it. That's why he can't make it with other women, and Abs has been pining for him and they are now both afraid to scare the other one away. Cyn and Gina need each other, and Dad needs Cyn to dominate him, to find out how it is.

greowulfgreowulfabout 7 years ago
Had to stop

The first chapter was decent, setting up some complex characters and erotic situations. I had to stop after the cafe scene, though. Either the protagonist is totally narcissistic, or a sociopath. Either way, don't really care what happens to him.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Still a unique story. I simply do not understand how this guy has lived for so long. He does not have the backbone he was born with. As far as Cyn is concerned, as soon as she threw the coffee, she ceased being a lady and does not deserve to be treated as one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustacurvygirlxox@justacurvygirlxox
69 Followers
Not really active on here.... if anyone still reads bios (IDK if people do anymore) I just want to say I am sorry for not completing the work on here... if I write short erotic stories i'll post them on here but I'm taking all of my other stories off... I could go into multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES