A Philophobic Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your time," I replied."I'm not going anywhere soon." She looked into my eyes. I chuckled. She smiled up at me. Slowly she became more stabilized.

"Okay, I'm ready," she whispered. I smiled down at her and stroked her cheek before leaning down to kiss her. Her lips were a little swollen from the orgasm, a tell tale sign that she had cum.

Once she was getting deeper into the kiss I thrust my hips forward, driving my cock fully into her, the head crushing her cervix. She yelped, not expecting it. That is one of my favorite things to do. I raised up to watch her facial expression. I wanted to see the little bit of pain turn into pleasure. Seeing that transformation was my absolute favorite thing to watch when looking at a woman adjusting to my cock.

As she got even more used to it, her facial expression started to change. Using that as a sign to keep going, I started slowly moving in and out of her, letting her take her time to start finding her pleasure from it. And in only moments she was beginning to.

She was beginning to moan and move more. When she opened her eyes to look at me, I could see the wanton need in them. Her eyes were so green...almost a bright green. God, she had turned into a beautiful thing! And I had been nowhere around to see that transition. Why had I left her for so long? I should have come back as soon as she turned eighteen. My mind wandered to the possibilities of what could have been if I had come back to see her sooner. I was easily brought back into the moment once I felt her hips moving against mine.

Wanting to give her what she wanted, I started to fuck her harder, driving my cock full length into her. Each thrust pushed the head of my cock into her cervix. She raised her legs to allow deeper penetration, and grasped my shoulders with a delightful gasp before wrapping her arms around me pulling me closer to her. Her pussy felt so tight - so good. The heat from her pussy was scalding my cock. Fuck, she was incredible!

"Fucking hell! You're amazing, Ab," I couldn't help but moan. She couldn't reply as my cock made her drunk with pleasure. Seeing that made me realize just how round her tits were; just how amazing her ass felt as it crashed against my hips.

"I love you, Abby," I found myself saying seconds before a wave began washing through me. I felt her cumming on my cock just as I was about to climax myself. I didn't want to pull out of her. I wanted to fill her belly with my fluid. But what if she were to get pregnant? What if...Fuck all consequence! I wasn't going to! I was going to cum in her.

Just as I had made my decision I was yelling out my release. I felt myself explode inside her. Every twitch of my cock felt like another mini orgasm within itself. We were both frozen in our positions - her hips raised and crushing into my pelvis as I pushed as hard as I could into her - filling her with my fertile seed. Our bodies were quivering and convulsing together as we climaxed simultaneously. It was perfect.

When I had emptied my balls completely into her belly I collapsed onto her, panting from the exertion. When I could finally breathe again I raised myself and looked down at her to see that she was beginning to catch her breath as well. Tears of pleasure were leaking from her eyes as she smiled up at me. She was beautiful in every sense of the word.

In that moment all I could think of was waking up next to her, the sun gleaming through a window in the bedroom, and her gently opening her eyes to slowly smile at me and say, "Good morning". The thought of it made me smile as I stroked her cheek. It would be perfect if we were together. We'd always talk; we'd have our own space - and when we'd get together, sparks would fly.

Why don't I just ask her to be my girlfriend? my mind wondered.

I rolled off and lay beside her, and she cuddled into me like a little kitten wanting warmth, and comfort as I kept thinking of asking her. After a moment I opened my mouth-...

You'll fuck it up, dumb ass! You always have. This feeling will be ripped from you, and you'll go insane. She...will...hate...you! They all eventually do.

Just as quickly as I had opened my mouth, I closed it.

Just as quickly as my other thoughts had leaped into my head, the image of her leaving, slamming the door in my face leaped into my mind, making my stomach turn and my head ache.

I looked back down at her. The thought of losing her to my stupidity stabbed into my brain even harder. Would the time we have together before I fuck up be worth it?

She was exhausted from the rigorous sex, and I could see she was slowly drifting off to sleep - unlike me. A plethora of horrible scenarios ran through my head. And none of them were forgiving in any sort of way.

"I can't do that!" I heard myself say out loud. I hadn't intended to. It just slipped out.

She opened her eyes slightly and looked at me. For a brief moment I was frozen in terror. But she closed her eyes and shifted again, snuggling even closer to me, letting her exhaustion take over. I knew she'd remember my words in the morning though. She'd understand. She always did.

I kissed her forehead. I tried to close my eyes. Our being together wouldn't just hurt me. It'd hurt her too. How could I do that to her?

"I love you, Abby," I whispered just before I drifted off to sleep, my arms wrapped around this beautiful woman.

****

When I awoke, the sun was glaring brightly onto my face as if it were scolding me for sleeping so late. And my head was killing me! I must have had way too much wine. I covered my face, wishing everything would just go away. I began to notice how...empty I felt. It was strange for me to feel that way. At least this early in the day.

After a moment of denial that I had to get up, I rolled off my bed. My legs wouldn't hold me upright, and I sank slowly to my knees. I felt numb and weak. Drinking so much wine like an idiot will do that.

For a moment I thought about just staying in bed for the day. I have to admit it was tempting. A little too tempting.

My phone suddenly began beeping. The alarming noise overwhelmed me, and I held my head while bending forward to try and gather my thoughts once more.

Beep, Beeeeep, BEEEEEP!

"Shut the fuck up, would you?!" I grabbed it and silenced the volume. Seeing that it was my dad calling, the last thing I wanted to do was deal with him let alone hear his irritatingly authoritative voice in my ear. I let his call go to voicemail.

Once my room was finally quiet again, I realized something was missing. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I knew something was wrong.

"God! Coffee first," I decided aloud. My legs felt like lead as I threw on my housecoat and slowly made my way up the stairs and into the kitchen.

Gina was in there, but I really couldn't be bothered by her at the moment.. The world was too blurry and painful for me to get into it with her again.

"Sounded like you had fun with your friend last night," Gina said. I could hear her voice but the words weren't sounding right. It was too hard for my bleary mind to unscramble them and put them together.

"You made her scream pretty good." She smiled and walked up to me, but I was too busy closing my eyes against even more sunshine coming through the windows. I pouring myself a cup of coffee. Once I had taken a gulp, I could hear her trying to say something more. But I put my hand up to stop her.

"Jesus! Can a guy just wake up before you start yipping in his ear? Christ!" I muttered. She seemed taken off guard by that. Normally I wasn't that grouchy. But at the moment it was the only way to say, "I need space" without shouting, "Fuck off!" to the world.

After a long moment of just sipping coffee I felt my stomach twist in upon itself. I needed water before I threw up. I grabbed a massive glass, the one my dad usually used to mix his drinks, from the cupboard and filled it to the rim with the cool water before sipping it slowly. I tried to hold a certain position to keep down whatever was in my stomach before I took another sip.

"How much did you have to drink last night?" Gina asked seriously now. I held my position, but took in some air to answer her.

"Too much, obviously," I replied weakly. She searched the cupboards and handed me an antacid.

"Thanks," I responded before dropping it into my glass. For once she seemed to be taking it easy on me. I supposed she probably didn't want to seduce someone who was most likely going to blow chunks on her if she jumped on him too quickly.

After a long while of breathing and drinking a fuck ton of water, I was able to take a moment to look at her.

"Now, what is it you want from me exactly?" I asked, not changing my tone. She smiled.

"I just want to know what you did to that girl that made her squeal so much." she replied. Realizing then that Abby hadn't been in my bed this morning hit me like a bus. Why would she not have stayed? It seemed weird. Did she leave a note? I don't think she had. Shit! I had said something stupid hadn't I?

"Fuck!" I muttered before rushing down the stairs to my phone, ignoring Gina's question.

****

Abby

"Cyn! Where'd you put my transcript papers?!" I asked in a panic as I rushed around frantically.

"Holy fuck balls! Hakuna your tatas, hon!" Cynthia walked up to me holding a readied elastic and my papers. Her dyed black hair was up in a nice bun, as it usually was. It reminded me that I needed to do my hair too.

"Fuck me!" I shouted as my heart raced. When I tried to rush to the washroom she forced me to sit down on the couch.

"Breathe," she commanded.

"Cyn, I don't have time..."

"Breathe!" she reminded me more sternly. I closed my eyes and did as she instructed, taking a long breath, trying to calm myself down.

"You have fifteen minutes before we have to leave; your papers are right there on the table; your clothes are fine. All you need to do now is brush your teeth after I fix your hair. Keep in mind that they were the ones to reschedule the results meeting to an earlier time. If you're ten minutes late they won't have a fit."

"But I..."

"Shush! Drink." She handed my my water bottle. I took a deep breath as she quickly sprayed my hair down and started doing her magic on it. And of course by the time I was done with my water, she was done with my hair.

"Alright. Now brush." She moved out of my way and I rushed to the washroom, being conscious not to get my grey blazer wet. I could hear her go outside to start her car.

This was it. I knew they'd probably be telling me that I didn't get it. And I really wanted it. Hell, I needed it! It was all I could think about before David had come back from school. David...!

As soon as his name reached through my thought processes I felt confused. My stomach did a little flutter at the same time.

After rinsing my mouth one more time, I looked in the mirror trying to clear my head.

"Listen to Cyn. You got this. It's okay," I tried to coach myself.

I took one more breath before sitting back down on our couch to breathe. Cyn came back in and sat next to me once the car was warmed up.

"Breathing okay still?" she asked. I shrugged. Without warning my phone rang, making me yelp in surprise.

"Jesus, girl!" She picked it up without missing a beat or looking at the caller id.

"Fuck off. She's busy," she said into it before hanging up.

"Cyn!" I shouted.

"Hey! Worst case scenario it was fucknugget and you have more important things to worry about."

"Don't-!"

"Focus! You need to keep breathing before you have a heart attack. You can call him after. Alright?" she said. I took another moment to breathe.

"Okay.... Okay... I'm ready." I nodded. ****

David

I held my head as I sat down at my usual seat in the cafe. All I could think of was what I had done wrong. Why the fuck did I have her over in the first place? By doing that I had turned everything upside down. God! Why did someone else answer her phone? Fuck! Was she crying?!

"You fuckin idiot!" I sighed.

"Yeah, a double shot of espresso and some herbal tea or some shit. Whatever it is that's supposed to be calming or whatever," I heard a slightly familiar voice behind me. I turned to see a woman with jet black hair and bright blue eyes. I didn't recognize her from anywhere. She caught me staring at her.

"Can I help you? Or do you just need to grab a camera?" she asked bluntly. Instantly I had a feeling I knew her.

"You're Cynthia?" I asked. Admittedly I was a bit surprised. I was picturing someone who looked more like a psycho. Minus the attitude, she seemed relatively normal. The cashier handed her her drinks before she walked closer to me.

"Yeah." She looked me over, and then she looked confused.

"Your David. And, minus the tall thing, I don't get it," she said. I looked at her, even more confused.

"What?" I asked. "You know what? Never mind that. How's Abby? Is she okay?"

"Did you fuck her last night?" she asked boldly.

"What?"

"Did your ears go to shit? Jesus!. Did...you...fuck...her...last...night?" She stressed each word slowly. I looked at her, trying to figure out what the fuck was happening. She didn't seem angry, but from what Abby had told me about her, I didn't want to test that.

"I...um...well..." I stuttered

"You did," she answered her own question. I tried not to look as terrified as I felt and took a breath before opening my mouth to answer.

"Yeah, I.. I did," I finally replied. For a moment I wondered if she was going to lash out at me as she stood there staring me down, like she could make me move with her mind. Although at the moment I didn't know where she'd want me to move to.

"I feel more sorry for you than her," she finally spoke.

So I did hurt her. Fuck!

"Please, just tell her I'm sorry. I didn't..."

"Listen, fucknugget," she interrupted me. I've been by her side since you left her alone years ago. And I don't want someone coming around and fucking with her feelings. You hurt her again, you'll be seeing a lot more of me. And I don't think you want that. Do you?" she said flatly. All I could do was shake my head, my mouth gaped open, as she came closer. She began to look more intense and scary.

"There's not much that she doesn't tell me. And she told me not long ago that you were head-over-heels for some chick with battered wife syndrome. So - and I'm not asking this time - tell me why you slept with her last night," she demanded.

"Just tell me she's alright..."

"She's in an important meeting," Cynthia interrupted me again. "Now, answer the goddamn question!" I stared at her, still unsure of whether I needed to worry about Abby or not. But at the moment I had a feeling I needed to worry more about not getting my ass handed to me on a silver platter.

"I...was confused," I finally managed to say.

"Not good enough. Try again, cock mouth." She sat the drinks on the table, placed her hands beside them to lean closer, and stare me down even more intensely than she already had. In less than a second I could almost feel myself sweating. And I felt like I was being interrogated by the devil himself...or in this case, herself. I hadn't been that nervous in years. And she hadn't yelled or screamed. Nor had she done any of the intimidation tactics that my dad had always used. He could take notes from her...although I had a feeling that he wouldn't be able to do it like she did.

I was wrong to assume that she would look like a psycho. I should have imagined an assassin...a cold blooded killer with no mercy. Underneath the pressure she made me feel, I was beginning to crack.

"I love her. Okay?!" I tried not to sound desperate.

"You...love her?!" she asked, throwing my words back into my face. They didn't feel right, but I knew they were...even though I didn't want them to be. All I could do was nod back in response, like a coward.

"If you do, you better fucking start acting like it!" she warned. Suddenly she grabbed the espresso. II hadn't even seen her movement before the hot liquid was scolding my face and neck.

"Fuck!" I shouted in sudden pain. People gasped and looked toward us. She grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

"I don't like you, David," she hissed. "You're an ignorant fucking mess who will drag my friend down into the abyss with you out of pure stupidity. If she comes back to you, just know that I'm there, watching in the background, and waiting for you to fuck up. So...don't." She released me, shoving me slightly, and grabbed the other drink before turning toward the door as I sat there in shock and pain.

"By the way," Cynthia said, turning to face me once again. "You really don't want to go any further onto my bad side, David. People who do tend to not last very long."

To be continued