All Comments on 'A Philophobic Affair Ch. 03'

by justacurvygirlxox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ViatovicViatovicover 6 years ago
WTF

I don't know what in the blue hell I've just read.

Nothing, absolutely nothing makes any sense.

Either the story or the characters, there is no logic.

justacurvygirlxoxjustacurvygirlxoxover 6 years agoAuthor
To viatovic

What's confusing about it? BTW, not asking because I'm mad, asking so I can make changes if needed.

Did you not read the first two parts?

If you don't like it that's ok, since this part has a lack of incest in an incest story category, and everyone is absolutely entitled to an opinion.... I'm just wanting to know what's confusing so I can either clarify or change anything.

ViatovicViatovicover 6 years ago

I read the first two parts, so we can expect that the main character would act like a dumbass.

But Abby suddenly, after years of loving him, quitting on him just to have a one night stand with the asshole brother of the psycho roomate?

What is exactly the point of all this? What story are you trying to tell?

Because after three chapters, I don't know and I would dare say you either.

Thick as Thieves have some problems, but there was a narrative, characters, propose...

There is a shocking lack of all that in here.

justacurvygirlxoxjustacurvygirlxoxover 6 years agoAuthor
put yourself in her shoes

You finally get together with a guy you've been after for years, and he was the one to make the move. The next day he tells you that it was a mistake after you receive news of something big (massive actually), and at first you're frustrated, but then he tells you that it's his step mom, and that he's playing some sort of game with her? Idk about you, I'd be fuckin pissed lol. Abby isn't perfect either, she has her own set of issues too.

David has an issue with her where he just kind of does whatever he wants without thinking much of her... despite her feeling over the years, she's sick of it.

As far as gideon goes, he 'just happened' to be around. He's nothing but a one night stand. They're not gonna end up together.

This story takes place before Thick As Theives, and she isn't his future girlfriend who was very briefly mentioned in TAT (which I agree is very flawed).

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
David Must be an idiot

Really, he gets to make love to Abby and then tells her it was a mistake!!! No wonder she is pissed off at him, can't blame her for that.

I hope he gets a wake up call from someone whose counsel he values and he realises what he has been doing wrong. Then maybe he and Abby will reunite. I think they are meant to be together and hope that will be the outcome eventually. I also think he is going to fuck Gina but for how long I don't know, maybe she will wake him up about Abby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude, you should stop writing story altogether. The characters are unredeemable and the plot is full of inconsistencies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a waste of time. Ch 3 was crap.

David is a pussy, and Abby is a slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustacurvygirlxox@justacurvygirlxox
69 Followers
Not really active on here.... if anyone still reads bios (IDK if people do anymore) I just want to say I am sorry for not completing the work on here... if I write short erotic stories i'll post them on here but I'm taking all of my other stories off... I could go into multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES