A Philophobic Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't paying much attention to his drunken banter, but even so, it felt strange to even be connecting with him in general.

"You know son, I'd always thought you'd be more like me," He sighed while looking into his beer. I took another gulp of my rum and coke as he said it. I wanted to rip his throat out for saying something that stupid, but I was too desensitized.

"Why is that?" I asked instead.

"When you were young, I was trying to teach you something. Most of the idiots in the world would say against this, but I say bullshit," He took another look gulp of his beer while pointing at me. "You need to use what's around you to get far in life. Women will get you nowhere. They should be like pets, you get annoyed with one, you move on to another," He started.

I knew he had extremist opinions on most things, but it was rare to see him open up so easily, and casually, especially to me.

"That's a big statement, you wanna move back to the stone age there dad?" I asked bitterly.

"Boy I would smack you for being that thick headed! Let me finish would you?!" He hissed at me. I took a deep breath, and took another swig of my own drink. He took it as his que to keep going.

"Any woman worth a dime should treat men the same... It's the whole entanglement thing that I'm talking about, love is a lie son, it's for the weak minded!" He explained. I looked at him thinking that he was simply too drunk to realize he sounded like a child.

"Because it'll only get you hurt?" I asked.

"Because it doesn't fucking exist! Anyone who says it does is a damned fool!" He replied venomously.

I waved his statement off, and made it look like I was paying attention while I started looking towards the people here. He went on about his point while I daydreamed...and then I saw her.

Abby was sitting around the corner with her roommate, and a man I hadn't seem before. He had black hair, a lot like Cyn's, and vivid green eyes. Minus a bad scrape, and bruise, he had similar facial features to Cyn's.

They had to be related...

Was she setting my Abby up with him?! I panicked at the thought.

My mind raced when I saw them there, but Abby wasn't noticing me. She was laughing, and talking to them, paying no attention to anything my way. She used to laugh and smile like that with me all the time. It had been a while since I had seen her like that.

The guy suddenly said something that made her laugh again while Cyn glared at him. He got up to get more drinks, and Cyn's glare followed him.

"I'll kick your ass!" She shouted at him.

He laughed and bent over facing away from her to show her his backside.

"Ugh! Go away before I actually do!" Cyn laughed.

Abby's face was red, and she was holding back hard laughter in her hand. Seeing her like that made me wish I were him.

I tried to make it look like I wasn't staring when he came closer to the bar counter to order more drinks.

"-and the truth is that we are all fucking selfish- are you listening?" My dad pulled me back into his babbling.

In response, I nodded, and looked at him so that he thought I was paying attention. For a moment, he looked annoyed, but he was too intent on finishing his drunken rant to focus on me anymore.

"Look the point is everyone is just out for themselves, and your fool to think otherwise. It's the way things are! Only the strong survive son," He finished his beer and waved at another bartender for another one.

I took a deep breath knowing that this was going to be a long night, and I didn't want to confront Abby...

Well... try to talk to her, and have to face Cynthia.

Two more drinks in, and I wasn't taking my eyes off of Abby. Cyn had left, and it didn't take much to see that Abby was tipsy. It looked like she was trying to get closer to the guy she was with, and the worst part was that he wasn't moving to stop her.

It hurt to keep watching, but I couldn't look away. I found myself unable to care if anyone was paying attention as I watched them like a hawk.

When she put her hand on his, I panicked.

She's not flirting with him is she?! Please no! She can't be! I was making myself frantic thinking about it. Images of her with him invaded my head, and more than anything I wanted to ignore them. Unfortunately they were very demanding over my attention.

It looked like she was about to move even closer but he gently put a hand on her shoulder, and nodded towards the back door where the balcony was. She looked at him before he got up and held out a hand.

She stumbled a bit when she took it, and as she did, I saw him take her waist gently while walking with her towards the door.

"Just gotta use the washrom dad," I excused myself.

My father waved me off as I quickly got up and made my way to the balcony myself. I tried to be as quiet as I could as I carefully opened the door. I couldn't stay standing there otherwise they'd notice me. My thinking had to be quick, so I hid under one of the empty cement tables.

"-just breathe in the fresh air for a second okay?" I heard him ask.

She chuckled nervously.

"Dammit Gideon... can't you be your usual funny ass hole self right now?" She asked while trying not to sound serious.

He put a hand on her shoulder. "No."

She nodded, and looked to her feet while kicking at the ground. "I know you think I'm vulnerable right now-"

"I don't think, I know," He interrupted with a chuckle.

She bit her lip, and kept her eyes on her feet in disappointment.

"If you expect me to just let something happen between us, then I'm sorry to disappoint, but I won't do anything to you unless you're sober..." He trailed off giving her a look. When she wouldn't meet his gaze, he gently guided her face upwards.

"...and I don't just mean the alcohol," He explained softly. She nodded, and put her head down again.

"Abby, look at me," He said gently.

She did as he asked and waited for him to say more.

Get your fucking hands off of her you ass! I wanted to shout.

More than anything, I wanted to smash his face in, but I knew I'd just be asking for trouble. After all he was related to Cyn, I wasn't going to risk him doing god knows what to me.

"I don't do commitment, and I don't want to do anything to you right when you're in the middle of a break-up," He continued.

"I know you're not looking for commitment, I just... I thought since you weren't, I could... I don't know..." She sighed. "I'm really fucking stupid." I watched as she was about to turn her back to him.

"Hey, hey," He stopped her.

"You're not stupid," He assured her.

I wanted to rush in between them, and hold her, but I knew I couldn't.

"No you're right..." she paused, "I'm fucked up."

He took a breath before giving her another look. "I've never met the guy so I can't have the same opinion as Cyn, but it sounds like he's really fucked up, not you."

She shrugged.

"I know what it's like to be heartbroken-"

"Oh really?!" She interrupted him. "You're the fuckin' poster child for not caring, I highly doubt you've felt what it's like to lose someone!" She shouted.

He stared at her for a long moment in disbelief, but she didn't change her angry expression.

"Cyn never-" He took a moment, but she wasn't changing her expression.

"-she never told you did she?" He asked.

"Tell me what Gideon?!" She asked sounding more frustrated.

For a long moment, he didn't say anything. When it passed she calmed herself down, and lowered her voice.

"What is it Gideon?"

"... Forget me. Look, I'll make you a deal." He started. "If you sober up, and take time to think about it, and I mean really think about it... I'll do it."

No! Abby don't! My head felt like it was going to explode, and I couldn't handle hearing her reply. Before another word was said, I made my way back inside as quietly as I could. Once I was in, I couldn't really feel the ground underneath my feet, everything felt unsteady, and unnatural as I kept moving.

I didn't register anything around me until I nearly knocked over my chair beside my father.

"Took you long enough!" He laughed at me.

Abby

After an hour of drinking water, and sitting outside by myself my head felt a lot more clear. I knew I was being a little stupid, but I was tired of thinking about David. As much as I just needed Gideon as a friend, I wanted something that would take my mind off of everything.

I wasn't stupid enough to think that if we would fuck, it wouldn't be because we had feelings for each other. The only reason this was happening was because I had an urge to take care of, and craved a distraction for how I felt in the moment.

When I made my way back inside he was on his phone texting someone, but smiled and put it away once I sat down.

"So we gonna get you wasted again or what?" He asked with his big goofy grin back in it's place.

I took one more moment to think about what I wanted before looking at him silently... but unlike David, he could read between lines, and he knew what I wanted.

When he knew what I was thinking, he was hesitant, looking at his feet with the smile still on his lips but not his eyes. I wasn't sure what to say to make it more or less awkward.

The more the silence grew, the more I thought he was going to change his mind.

"Are you sure?" He finally asked.

"I'm sure. Your sister might scold us, but she won't actually be that mad..." I trailed off. "Nah, she'll just punch me in the face in the morning, and forget about it," He replied. "But I'm leaving this up to you, I just want to make sure you're really okay." He explained.

I thought for a moment in silence, mostly just to make him see that I wasn't being as rash as I had been earlier.

"I'm fine." I stated.

Once I had answered him, he slowly got up, and took out some money to leave on the table.

I watched him put it under his glass before holding out a hand for me to take.

Admittedly, I was paying more attention to his physical features, and movements more than usual. Before today, I never used to see or think about him in a sexual manner.

"Such a gentleman," I chuckled before placing my hand in his.

"Meh... not really, as you're about to find out,"

"Oh?" I asked.

He laughed while walking beside me until while we got out of the bar, and onto the streets outside.

The fresh air felt nice as it filled my lungs, and cleared my thoughts. I wasn't feeling too nervous, strangely enough. I figured that I maybe should have been, but I felt safe. More than that I felt a sense of understanding.

Gideon was a friend, a real friend who would never take advantage of me, or make me feel the way David did.

Should I be wanting to have sex with him? I asked myself.

I took another moment for myself knowing that it wasn't too late to change my mind.

... Probably not, but he's not going to make me do anything I don't want to do. I have the feeling he might actually do the opposite in this situation... My thoughts trailed off as I glanced up at him by my side.

I began wondering more about how he'd been acting.

He's never been a very serious person, in fact he would make every effort possible to be the opposite. There was only one time years ago that he was more quiet. It took everyone off guard seeing him like that, but no one told me what happened.

"Gid?" I asked.

"Yuppers?" He replied.

"What you said before at the bar... Did something happen to you a few years back?" I asked.

He stopped walking, and looked at me for a moment. "You've hardened up a little bit since then. You've gained you humour back, but not all of it." I noted.

After a second I panicked thinking I was crossing a line, but he eventually nodded with a smile on his face. "Yeah something happened, but I ain't talkin' chief!" He laughed.

I smiled with him, and continued walking, knowing this would probably be better if we kept it less emotionally intimate.

****

Once we had made it back home I noticed light shining into the front hall from Cyn's computer screen in the main room. She was still up!

I tried to figure out how we'd sneak passed her, but Gideon just gently took my hand, and led me inside.

She was technically up, but looked like she was going to pass out in front of the screen. Gideon must have figured the state she'd be in already.

We went into my room quietly, making sure to shut the door with as little noise as possible.

As soon as we were in the thought of my hygiene quickly invaded my head. I shot my hand up to feel my hair. He was looking at me as I had my hand on my head, and although my hair didn't feel too oily, I wanted a shower.

"Uh... mind if I clean up a little?" I asked. He chuckled at me, moving just a little closer. The bathroom was joined to both my room and Cyn's, but I had a feeling that she wasn't going to be using it anytime soon.

He reached out, and started fingering the bottom of my shirt.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked.

I surprised him by reaching down, and pulling my shirt off. He growled, and laughed at himself while reaching for the back of my bra.

"Mind if I..?"

As soon as I nodded, my bra was off, and he was gently kneading my breasts, and toying with my nipples. I shivered at his greedy touch, but not for long as he lead me into the bathroom.

Before I could get my clothes off he was working with the shower to find a decent temperature.

I wondered what he would do if I walked up to him, and started taking off his clothes. A smile snuck it's way onto my face as I moved carefully, slithering my way up to him before wrapping my arms around his waist, and tugging his shirt upwards.

"Greedy little girl," He chuckled before lifting his arms. When his shirt was off, I froze, taken off guard from the sight of his back...

I had never seen them before, but they were there... Jagged, red scars lined all over his back, as if someone had whipped him until there was almost no more skin left to mark. Despite his quirks and flaws, I could never in a million years imagine someone doing that to him.

"... Gid..." I was speechless.

Maybe this was why he was so reluctant.

"Haha, you know me, always getting into trouble," He said lightly, brushing off my concern.

As his friend I wanted to know who did this to him, but before I could say anything else, he turned to me and pressed his lips to mine. While he continued to kiss me, I could feel his arms moving to the belt on his jeans. When the rest of his clothes dropped to the floor, I was still thinking about it.

"Don't worry about it Abby, honestly..." He tried to comfort me, making me look up at him.

I knew there had to be something else there, hidden in his carefree expression, or the hint of a smile still on his face; but he showed nothing. In the years that I had known him, I would have never guessed that he could put on that great of a mask.

"Gid-"

"Just kiss me?" He asked calmly.

Eventually, I closed my eyes, knowing I probably wouldn't be able to press him further on the subject of the scars. He took it as an invitation for his lips.

I got lost in his touch, and allowed the thought of the scars to leave my mind.

Admittedly, he tasted a lot sweeter than I had expected, making it easier to forget.

I could only guess that the taste was from the drinks since it reminded me of soda. Another thing that felt different were how soft his lips were. After a few more kisses I was tempted to ask him if he used lip balm.

I giggled at the thought.

He caught me and pulled back slightly, staring at me with a curious grin on his face.

"What are you all giggly about little miss schoolgirl?" He asked.

I couldn't help but laugh again, and figured that if we were already this far, he wasn't going to stop if I asked him a silly question.

"Do you use chapstick?" I asked with a chuckle.

He feigned offence and put his hand to his chest in exaggeration. "My! I am the manliest of men, and I prefer my lips to be dried and cracked. Everytime I speak, I want blood to drip in my mouth!" He joked.

I laughed with him until we heard Cyn stomping around the living room, towards the bathroom. I froze not knowing what to do, but Gideon still laughed.

There was a furious knock on the door from her room. "Really guys?!" She didn't sound as mad as she did annoyed.

"Just go outside for a few hours!" Gideon called back to her.

She huffed before I heard her stomping towards the door.

"Are you sure she won't be mad at us?" I asked.

He looked at me with a smile still firmly planted on his face before he leaned down to give me a kiss. When his lips touched mine I heard a car starting up. She must have decided to go for a drive.

"Don't worry about it," He said gently.

I tried to relax as he continued to kiss me before we both stepped into the hot, and steamy shower.

It was hard to be tense with his hands on my lower back, and the shower head streaming onto us. He pressed me up against him, and I could feel his cock pressing into my stomach. He was a pretty decent size as well.

Curiously I ran my hand down his muscular chest, towards his cock. Once my hands were wrapped around his hardness, he moaned into my mouth as our tongues chased each other. I moved my hand gently up and down, getting the feel of him.

As much as I wanted to forget about David, I found myself comparing the two.

Although he wasn't as enormous as David, he was a lot more curved, and I wondered if it would feel any different.

I began thinking about him more, and Gid began feeling my tongue slow down.

"Cleaning time," He immediately grabbed Cyn's favorite shampoo, and I looked at him in slight horror.

She didn't mind me using it occasionally, but him...!

He laughed at my expression.

"I like pissing her off," He shrugged before pouring a little onto his head. In a moment, he absolutely shocked me when he squirted even more into his hands to wash his groin.

"She's gonna kill you!" I gasped.

"Payback for stealing one of my tools," He winked.

I laughed at his boldness, and grabbed my own shampoo to start cleaning myself. When I was about to wash my pussy, he suddenly turned me around and bent me over, taking the soap I grabbed for himself.

"What are you doing?" I laughed a little surprised.

"Cleaning you," He answered nonchalantly.

Without warning he was rubbing soap onto my asshole, making me jump. "Oh!" I gasped in surprise.

He was careful, making sure not to irritate sensitive areas with the soap, but he was focusing on my ass the most.

"U-um, I've never um... I don't know if-"

"I'm not gonna fuck it unless you ask me to," He chuckled.

"Then why are you cleaning me?" I asked.

He chuckled and kept going a little before standing up briefly, keeping me bent over with his hand on my lower back.

I heard him move the shower head, directing the water to my ass, making the water run down my middle, clearing the soap.

Confused, I stayed where I was when he got back down onto his knees.

"You haven't done any butt stuff at all?" He asked.

"No not really..." I admitted.

He suddenly started licking around my ass hole, making me jump as the sudden sensation shocked me.

"Just relax," He chuckled before going back in.

It was strange, yet sensual to feel his slippery tongue playing with my ass. He didn't push inside, rather he teased my little hole, making circles, and flicking his tongue at it. I relaxed, and I suddenly found my hips involuntarily moving into him.

He chuckled darkly, before gliding his tongue downward into my pussy.

I moaned, and my knees shook as he began tongue fucking my pussy. To my fortune; his tongue was surprisingly long, and he knew what he was doing with it.

He pushed his whole face into me, and I swear he was hitting my G-spot. I could feel his nose rubbing, and teasing my ass while he worked his talented tongue into me.