A Philophobic Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body couldn't control itself, and I found myself moving as his hands directed, forgetting myself when he forced his head back to give himself a little air before going right back in.

I was suddenly squealing as the massive wave of electric tingles, and ecstasy beamed up into me from my pussy.

He really knew what he was doing as his arms wrapped around each of my legs, and his hands began slowly rubbing up, and down my thighs. His fingers managed to wrap, and slip around every curve as he squeezed into my skin.

He stayed there, and I could feel myself getting even louder as my knees started to feel weak from pleasure.

Before I could even realize it I felt like I was falling, and his arms wrapped tightly around me with his fingers digging into my thighs so hard that I could swear he was gonna give my bruises.

The sudden sensation of his fingers and my orgasm mixed together made my sight fade. I felt high, and out of control as he held me up, and kept licking. We could both feel my holes spasming against his face.

I almost felt as if I had passed out as he continued to hold me up. When I came back to reality; his laughter filled my ears.

"Thwuss... goood.." I managed to slur out.

He chuckled once again before putting his arms underneath mine to guide me out of the shower. When we were out, it dawned on me that he must have turned off the shower while I was still out of it from the incredible orgasm.

Once we got into my room he threw me onto the bed like an animal, before jumping on top of me, and attacking my lips with kisses. I could taste my sweet pussy juices in his mouth before he stuck out his tongue, and began trailing it down my stomach towards my pussy once again.

I was about to lay back, and relax until he suddenly jumped back upward and flipped me over on top of him.

"I want you to come on my mouth again, can you do that for me?" He asked airily.

"I think so," I answered.

He smiled, and slithered down the bed as I shifted my hips more upward to meet his face.

Since I was still tingling with warmth from the previous orgasm, he started slow, making sure the areas weren't too sensitive for him to lick.

His tongue circled my clit, occasionally gliding down, and back up my lips.

It was a different, and more relaxing pleasure that made me start moaning. Soon my muscles loosened up, leading to my legs relaxing more around his head. I felt like he was waiting for something, and I was excited to know what.

I could feel another slow build up as his experienced tongue worked it's magic on me. He seemed to be focusing more on my clit this time.

Slowly I realized I was leaning back, and I had to put my hands on his legs to keep myself up, and as I did I heard him chuckle.

I gasped as he suddenly grabbed my hips, and sat up so that I was suddenly upside down, and hanging off of the end of the bed. Blood started rushing to my head quickly, and he began eating me out like he was an animal starving for the taste of my pleasure.

"Holy fuuuck!" I tried to shout.

I could still breathe, but it felt more forced as my round tits were cutting off some of my access to air. The intensity of it took me off guard as he was suddenly moaning out dirty talk in between sucking, and licking my clit like a madman.

"Come on feed me that fucking cum, I want it baby!" he encouraged.

He was going crazy on me and I fucking loved it!

I whimpered as I could feel the orgasm coming again, this time it felt more wild, and out of control.

"Yeah that's it, I know you're fucking close, come on!" He continued.

I closed my eyes, and my moaning got louder as my pleasure started to hit me like an angry wave.

I was convulsing as he held me right up to him, with his tongue inside me, feeling my pussy as I came. His nose let out air that rushed passed my aching clit, and I shivered more as it gave me extra waves of sudden pleasure.

He didn't take out his tongue until my moaning got quieter, and my body more relaxed.

When I was ready, he had to lift me up on top of him.

"How was that princess?" He asked.

I laughed at his use of the word.

"Fucking fantastic mr knight," I chuckled.

He looked at me with a grin on his face, and a menacing look in his eye. "Oh sweetheart I'm not a knight in shining armor," He stuck out his tongue, and licked my lower lip.

"Oh then who would you be then?" I asked playfully.

"Besides the court jester?" He asked. I laughed with him as he thought for a moment.

"I'd be a spy for the other side, only here with you to teach you about sex for my own amusement," He whispered, trying to sound more menacing.

I giggled, and leaned towards his ear.

"Only to find out that I'm not as innocent as you think," I added.

"Yeah?" He challenged.

I chuckled, and started to trail kisses down his neck, and chest to see him begin to relax.

"Maybe you're here to convince me to switch sides," He chuckled.

"To make you switch sides," I corrected.

He laughed.

"So confident, I like it!" He commented.

Before he could comment any further, I got myself on the bed beside him so I could lay on my side while sucking his cock.

I started by fitting as much of him in my mouth as possible, so that he'd be nice and slippery for me. He moaned, and stopped me to my surprise.

"I can't see your eyes from that angle," He explained. "Oh," I laughed.

We shifted again so that he could watch me, and I could look at him while I worked my mouth on him.

I started up again, then moved to using my hands in a good rhythm while working the head of his beautiful curved cock with my mouth, and tongue.

"Fucking hell you're good at that!" He laughed surprised.

To say thank you; I took him as deep as I could into my throat, and moaned. He shivered from pleasure as my throat became a natural vibrator. I watched him growl like a beast before grabbing my head to hold me where I was.

"Don't you dare stop!" He ordered.

"Mmhm!" I kept moaning on him, and he pumped my head on his cock so that he was fucking my throat.

I could feel, and taste salty pre cum dripping down his length, and slowly from my mouth.

Once it had dribbled down to his balls, I moved one hand to play with them. I made sure to be gentle but firm enough until he suddenly growled, and grabbed me from under my arms.

He wasn't wasting any time as he grabbed his cock, and shoved it inside my wet pussy, making me whimper. I could feel his head against my G-spot, and I knew that this was gonna be fun.

"Ride me!" He whispered.

He didn't need to tell me twice, and I started to move up and down, bouncing on his cock.

The pleasure was much more intense as he kept hitting the perfect spot inside me over, and over again. I couldn't help myself as the muscles in my throat involuntarily tightened, and I was moaning like I had gone insane.

He kissed my neck, and started to move his hips into mine, and a sudden aching pain hit me, making me jump. "Ow!" I accidently let out.

He immediately stopped.

"I'm so sorry, you ok?" He asked worried.

"It's ok, sorry," I nervously giggled. I didn't want him to stop.

"Don't apologize, it's on me. I sometimes forget I can't always go so deep," He chuckled, and moved us both so that he was on top of me.

"Lets try this,"

He started thrusting again, and the pain subsided while the intense pleasure started rising again. I held him close to me and began to lose myself, forgetting why we were doing this in the first place.

From the glazed over, and lusty look in his eyes; I could tell that the same thing was happening to him.

"I'm not gonna lie I love your cock," I whispered.

He chuckled.

"Not gonna lie, you're pretty damn good yourself there schoolgirl," He kissed my nose before going a little faster.

Automatically I whimpered, and the pleasure intensified once again.

From the way he grabbed my shoulders, and started digging his fingers into me, I could tell he wasn't going to last much longer. I was getting close fairly quickly myself.

He leaned into the side of my neck with a moan, and playfully started nipping at my earlobe sending another tingling sensation through my body. I gasped, and ran my hands up through his wet, and messy black hair.

My lower stomach started tightening on it's own as he angled himself differently to make the head of his cock caress my g spot even more. Almost instantly I felt like my sight was fading.

"You sound so close!" He moaned.

"I am!" I whimpered.

"Come on schoolgirl, give me that come! Coat my fucking cock with it!" He whispered before moaning once again.

"Be a naughty girl for me," I suddenly felt one of his hands reach underneath, sliding towards my ass. My whole body twitched from the sensation when he used a finger to rub my asshole.

"I'm gonna come!" I announced.

He kept going, and in no time the pleasure took over. My hips bucked against him; shoving all of him into me. I couldn't feel the pain in the moment, as I convulsed, and cried out for him.

He growled and pulled out right after he knew I was done.

I watched him franticly pump his cock before I got an idea, and slid down a little to hold my breasts up; inviting him to come on them.

As he saw me do it his head leaned back and he got louder.

"Come on my face and tits! I really want you to Giddy, please do it!" I begged.

The expression on his face was one of pure ecstasy as his head leaned back, and an automatic growl exploded from his chest. I had to close my eyes as I felt his come burst out onto my tits, and face.

He kept going for a minute, and I was surprised by how much came out.

When he was airily chuckling at me, I wiped my eyelids so I could look up at him. "That was fun," He laughed.

I winked at him.

As I did, his cock suddenly twitched as he made a noise that sounded like a mixture of a growl, and a laugh.

"What is it with the shy girls being so wild in bed?" He asked.

"Well I have to be a little wild somewhere," I replied in a giggle.

I was gonna get up to wipe my face in the bathroom but he grabbed my arms and pinned me down to the bed.

"No no no... I wanna look at you a little bit," He grinned.

As he said it I had an idea, and leaned down to give his head a lick, and he twitched again.

"Jesus," He chuckled.

After he had his fill of looking at me covered in his come, he let me up so that I could go wash off.

I heard the front door open as I closed the bathroom door on my side. Cyn arrived back just in the nick of time. Quietly I took one of my cloths so I could begin cleaning, but then I froze as I heard the other bathroom door start to open.

Panic shot through my in an instant as I didn't even think about her needed to go to the bathroom.

Abby you fucking idiot move before she sees you! My mind tried warning me, but I felt like I was a deer in headlights.

She was about to take a step in before she saw me standing there, naked, and covered in her brother's come. She immediately looked away with a look of disgust on her face.

"Motherfuck! I DIDN'T NEED TO FUCKING SEE THAT!!" She shouted before closing the door. I could hear her raving in her room while I heard Gideon start laughing his head off.

"I'm so sorry Cyn!" I called out still a bit shocked.

Despite everything, I had to suppress my own laughter.

"Hurry up Abby, I need to vomit!" She replied.

I giggled before washing myself completely, and rushing back into my room where Gideon was laying in my bed with a massive grin on his face.

"She's going to kill you one day," I said before getting in next to him.

He pulled me close with one more laugh. "I know,"

After a few minutes, I felt a little awkward, and out of place. I almost felt like asking him 'well... now what?' but I figured that the joke would make things more awkward.

"You don't do one night stands often do you?" He asked.

"Nope,"

He pulled out his phone. "Funny videos time!"

It felt a little less awkward as we relaxed together. Cyn was most likely trying to sleep now, so he made sure the volume was reasonably low on his phone as we went through an internet playlist he made.

"You feeling ok?" He asked.

I thought for a moment, taking time to asses what what was going on in my head before nodding.

"I've loved David for a long time, but I've also been on a different path than him for a long time," I started. "It was never going to work anyway. He's needs someone who can be patient with him. I have been, but he needs someone that can actually handle his... issues," I continued.

For once, he was quiet, and listening.

I was never super close with him, but I was close enough to know that the more serious moments of tonight were rare for him.

"As a friend I thought I could, but I guess I can't,"

"Give yourself more credit Abby. The fucker sounds like a spoiled kid who's shit at communicating," He replied.

I tried my damned hardest to keep my mouth shut, but I felt like a kitten trying to resist the temptation of a dangling string.

"... Maybe that's why he's into his step mom," I joked.

He bursted out with a shocked giggle.

"Okay that was low," I admitted. "The opportunity was right there! I couldn't help myself!" I chuckled.

He gave me a look, "Now you know how I almost always feel,"

"Yeah but you never resist the chance to say or do something snarky," I threw back. He sheepishly shrugged. "I have a mouth, so sue me,"

I smiled, and leaned into him as his arm went around me again, and his hand rested on my breast.

My nipple had a mind of its own as it started getting hard. He grinned, and began playing with it, making me squirm a little. I let it happen, knowing we were both probably to tired to do anything more.

He looked like he was thinking about something. "What?" I asked. He gave me another stupid grin as he lightly pinched my erect nipple.

"Nothing... I was just wondering if you'd ever like me to come visit you in England,"

To be continued