A Photo Session, My First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Daddy. I'm sorry...I..."

He cut me off in mid-sentence.

"We both know what happens when my little boy cums and makes a mess on the floor or into my hand, don't we? He gets all ashamed, embarrassed and humiliated by facing what he really is. He wants to look away, run away from what he is. Am I right, baby boy?"

He reached up and cupped my tiny balls with his other hand and started to stroke my erect penis slow and over the head. I felt weak and submissive in front of him, his favorite mind-set.

"Yes, Daddy, please, I'm sorry..."

"Shhhh, just stay like this, keep that little thing hard while I dress. You really are sweet, you are. I want to look at you posing with that cute little boy erection. You truly are like a little boy. It's cute. My friend is going to love you."

He took his hand off of me and stood, went to his clothes in the hallway. He smiled as he watched me, little erection in front of me, bright red ribbon bow on top of it all. Me, feeling crazy hot, wanting to cum so bad, I knew I'd masturbate as soon as he left.

"We both know you'll do your dirty little show as soon as I'm out the door, don't we?"

"Yesssss, yesss, Daddy...you know I will..."

"What do you say to your Daddy, what do you always say before I leave?"

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Daddy, for not locking me in a penis cage. Thank you for letting me be able to masturbate. Thank you. You know I'd do that for you if you asked me to...thank you..."

He laughed as he watched me push myself out and toward him, tiny erection bobbing in front of me in the air. I ran my hand over it and felt it throb. I took my hand away and put them on my hips, posed for him as he walked to my door.

"Come here."

He smiled, stood and watched as I walked to him. He took me up close to him, his hand in the curve or my back just above my cheeks. His other hand cupped my chin, his fingers on my cheeks.

"You are very important to me. Don't you ever be anything other than this, the way you are right now. I love what we do, what we are going to do. You know how I feel about you, all of this. We were made for each other. You know that too. So do I."

His hand went around to my erection, stroked it slowly as he talked softly to me.

"Don't you ever doubt that. Now, I'm going to show my friend your pictures. And you're going to start thinking about pleasing him. When I send him to you I won't be with him. I want him to be alone with you, at least the first couple of times. Trust me. This going to hotter than you can imagine. We're building something here. I know you know that. He's married, like I am. He's safe like I am. Whatever he wants to do with you, you do it. Don't disappoint me, sweetie."

I looked up at him, felt my knees go weak as he stroked my hard little penis.

"I won't. You know I won't. I'll make him want me. You know I will, Daddy."

I was almost breathless as I said those words. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead, took his hand off of me. And then he was gone. I was alone in my hallway at the front door. I watched him pull out of my driveway.

In front of my full length hall mirror I masturbated. Slow, slow, slow. I was on fire and didn't want to lose that feeling. I saw what I am and what I was about to become in the mirror. I liked it.

When I came I cried. I don't know why. I cried. I cried softly as I knelt and licked my cum off of the floor. I felt the shame I always do. It doesn't last. I knew that half an hour later I'd be driven, kinky, on sissy fire, ready for anything dirty with that man, the dirtier the better. Fuck me, whip me, pee in my face, make me lick his cock clean covered with my rear end, anything for him. That got me hot just thinking that. And now I was going to be doing it all for another man. Hopefully a lot for another man, I liked the thought of that too.

I licked my cum up and felt tears run down my face. I even liked that. I am a whore and I know it.

12