A Photographer's Eye Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my finger into her pussy beside my dick, getting it wet with my spent sperm and her pussy juice. Then, I re-inserted the finger, going slowly. Mrs. Smiles began to bump my dick in earnest.

"Ohhhh, that's it." she crooned. "Now push your finger all the way in me."

We fucked like that for a little bit, Mrs. Smiles getting more and more turned on.

"Put another finger in me." She ordered.

The second finger slid in surprisingly easy. We rocked back and forth, slapping ass to pelvis occasionally. I could feel my dick, as it passed below my fingers, especially the head sliding past, as it re-opened Mrs. Smiles vaginal passage each time.

I pulled out and spread her cheeks. Her asshole stayed open. I could see all the way through her gaping ass ring and into the pink cavern behind it. I'm gonna fill that with cum, I thought, repositioning myself, with my cock over her rear entrance. I shoved in without asking or preparing Mrs. Smiles.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh", Mrs. Smiles Screamed. "Please go slow. I've never be fucked there before. Only fingers."

I ignored her, my lust taking charge. I slammed away. It didn't take long till I was cumming, filling her back passage with my spew. Mrs. Smiles screams turned to mewls.

"Ohhhhhh gooooooood, fuuuuuuck meeeeeeee." she begged.

I obliged as best I could, filling her with all the cum I had to offer. Mrs. Smiles wiggled on my dick. Being the ever conscious photographer, I grabbed my camera and began taking pictures on automatic, holding the button down as I removed my cock. I pulled my dick slowly out. As my head popped free, so did an ooze of my cum. Sooooo fucking hot, I thought. I slapped her ass and climbed off the couch, beginning to dress.

"So we're done?" Mrs. Smiles asked, sounding disappointed.

I nodded. I continued to dress. When finished, I went by Mr. Smiles, patting him on the cheek, as her stared at me with acid in his eyes. I grabbed my camera and my backpack, and left closing the front door quietly behind me.

On the way, home, my knees were shaking. As the adrenaline left me, I realized how terribly afraid I'd been, holding it back behind a veneer of lust. Nevermind, I thought, time to think about victim two.

12