A Photographer's Eye Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here I cum to save the daaaaaaay." I said, running to the couch and giving Mellissa a big hug.

"Oh good, you're here." Mellissa replied, hugging me back. "What took you so long?"

I let go of Mellissa and hugged her mom, kissing her on the cheek. "Am I late? I was told it would be ten before anything happened. Besides, Mrs. Cooper delayed me, while Mr. Cooper filled the order for the syringe I just stuck in Johnyboy's neck. Mr. Cooper has some dynamite drugs. Just inject and watch 'em drop." I smiled.

"So let's get Johnyboy more comfortable." I suggested, going over to where he lay, and unbuckling his belt. The girls each took a pant leg, and pulled John's trousers off.

"Now, let's get Mr. Ramon ready for a photo shoot." I said. "I want to strip him, and get Mr. Ramon's dick in Johnnyboy's mouth. Don't worry. Mr. Ramon's face won't be in the pic. Just his dick." I explained.

Mellissa giggled, taking off the dog collar. "I've got an even better idea."

So fast forward to where Johnny's nude ass is sticking up in the air, and the family dog is fucking him. Well, not fucking him, maybe, just humping him Anyway, I didn't pay close attention - not into that. But the pic was dynamite. The perfect pic for an immature, insecure eighteen year old. I pictured the school, with copies of the pic pasted on people's locker doors. I kept jiggling the camera with hardly controlled giggles. I took about twenty, before I was satisfied. Damn that camera had a fast auto- wind. We took Mr. Ramon, and put him to bed, me and Mrs. Ramon under each armpit his feet dragging in the carpet. Mellissa put the dog back outside.

So, with the chores all out of the way, I sat down on the couch and put my arms around Mellissa and Mrs. Ramon. I leaned over to Mrs. Ramon and whispered, "Is Mellissa joining the club?"

Mrs. Ramon spoke right out. "Oh yes! We spoke about it just before Johnnyboy started his antics. You decided you wanted to join the swinger club, didn't you dear?" she said, leaning forward to look at her daughter.

"Once you told me Jack was in the club." She nodded her head, and looked at me with a gleam in her eye.

"And, of course, we gave Melinda the option when she turned eighteen. But she got pregnant and ran off with a damn tramp." Mrs. Ramon continued.

"But I'm divorced now, mom." Melinda interjected. "Being a single mom, I could use an outlet, and no way I'm looking for a man to fill his place. I want some time to think... and play. That is, unless Jack's interested." she raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, wait a minute." I protested. "I just met you. Here. Not ten minutes ago."

Mrs. Ramon laughed. "Melinda dear. I told you, you were free to move back home. We'd love to have a grandchild around the place. And, if you wanted to try out the club, that'd be fine, too. We could alternate, so baby Snuffles is looked after. And... if things led to things, and I ended up with a new son-in-law, well then, that'd be fine too." She gave me a hug.

"Hey!" Melissa shouted.

Mrs. Ramon laughed again. "You two girls can duke it out. Grandpa and I will stay home and look after our granddaughter."

I looked Melinda over, as Mrs. Ramon talked. She had longer hair than her mother's, but just as black. Similar facial features, long zucchini breasts, though much more inflated, and beautiful silver dollar brown/black areola and nipples, just like mom's. Her nipples were a little elongated. I guessed she was still nursing. Her lower belly was still carrying the extra flab from childbirth, but it was clearly shrinking as stretch marks were beginning to appear. I do love a more mature woman, no matter how young. Her bush was still covered by her thong, but the hairs that peeked out around the edges were just as black as her hair. But the thong did nothing to hide Melinda's bubble-butt ass, just like her mom's.

"I'm good with that." I said, half hearing the conversation.

Mrs. Ramon laughed like this was the best joke of all. "You're good with two jeuvenile delinquents fighting over you? You fool. If you were older, you'd be running."

"Well," I looked at the three of them, "my mom always told me to make love, not war. Why don't we all just do that, instead."

I kissed Mellissa. Then Mrs. Ramon, then Melinda. "The bedroom's kinda occupied. You OK with making some love right here? We can pull Johnnyboy over to that corner.

And so, I had my first experience with three (count 'em three) women. We pulled Johnny out of the way, and pushed the coffee table to the side. Mrs. Ramon went and got a thick king size comforter from the hall closet. I threw the pillows I'd scrounged from the bedrooms on the comforter, once Mrs. Ramon laid it out flat on the floor. Mellissa and her sister came back with a hugely long double-headed dildo (Mrs. Ramon was shocked - first time I'd ever seen that). We all got naked and lay down on the comforter.

Mellissa and Melinda had me down and on my back in nothing flat. They were trading off giving me blow jobs, and arguing about who was better in-between. Mrs. Ramon stayed out of it and settled for licking my balls. After a bit, we started experimenting with positions. Mrs. Ramon wanted to try eating pussy, so she ate out Melinda. I crawled between Mrs. Ramon's legs and ate her pussy. And that left my cock to Mellissa who had it all to herself now.

Next, I fucked Mrs. Ramon while fingering and alternately kissing Mellissa and Melinda. Then we switched, and I fucked Melinda, then Mellissa. What a fucking merry-go-round thrill ride!

We changed up again, and I had one pussy on my face, another on my cock, with the third lying beside me, licking my nipples while I fingered her pussy. Of course every body had to try each position.

The girls looked at each other challengingly (when I could see). I licked and fucked and fingered. The next thing I knew, Mellissa had my cock half way up her ass. I had to pull a pussy out of the way to see.

Melinda said, "Is that all you got? I can get him up my ass all the way in one hump."

She got off my face (so it was Melinda) and pushed her sister off my cock. Mrs. Ramon lay on my chest licking my nipple and ignoring everything else. And, true to her word, Melinda had me all the way up her ass in one plunge.

Melissa pushed her sister off, and challengingly gulped my ass coated cock down her throat. I guess that's what it took for Mrs. Ramon get involved.

"Girls!" she shouted. "That's enough. Now, since we're all sharing fairly, it's my turn." (I was pretty sure I knew what was coming, I thought, gleefully).

Mrs. Ramon got on her hands and knees. She reached between her legs, and got two fingers thoroughly wet in her pussy, then the simply shoved them all the way into her ass, swirling them as she dove in. Pulling out, she held her ass open, and laid her head on the comforter. That was my queue. As I pushed into her, her sphincter expanded, so I slid easily into her anal cavity, till I bottomed out. Then, as I pulled out, her sphincter shrunk, pulling on my cock, not wanting to let it go. I'd had Mrs. Ramon's ass before, and she pulled the same stunt then.

"Hey," Mellissa said. "She's pulling on his dick with her ass hole."

"No way." Melinda replied.

"Yes, way. Go slow this time Jack." she stated.

I pushed all the way in and then, very slowly, pulled my cock back out.

"See - see her ass cheeks tightening. See what happens when she does that? Stop doing it, mom. Go again, Jack.

So I did. I never knew ass fucking could be so tedious, though. I plunged back in, and slowly pulled my cock out. I slid easily.

So the girls started arguing again. Mrs. Ramon and I stayed out of it, we just kept ass fucking.

"OK Mellissa. I challenge you to an ass fucking contest. Whoever makes him cum, wins. And... the loser has to eat his cum out of the winner's asshole!" Melinda challenged her sister.

"Yeah. So how long do I got? I betcha I can make him cum in a minute." Mellissa shot back.

Mom stepped in again. "Girls, this will be a three-way competition. I won't use my advantage. I learned that 'talent' before I met your father. In fact, I think that's what got him to marry me. But we need to establish rules."

"How 'bout this." I stepped into the discussion. This was getting interesting. "How about I do a round of assholes at five seconds, then ten seconds, et. cetera (I can't believe I just said that - a round of assholes???). But does somebody have a stopwatch, or a watch with a second hand?

"I've got a watch with a second hand in my jewelry box, but it's pretty small." Mellissa offered.

"I think Richard has a stop watch stashed away in a drawer in the bedroom." Mrs. Ramon said, going off to fetch it.

"OK what else?" Mellissa challenged. A competitive edge to her voice.

"We gotta start out fair. He just got out of mom's asshole, that's not fair. I'm going to go get an ice cube and cool him off. I say he has to start out limp. If your asshole can't coax an erection out of him, mine sure's hell will." Melinda said, heading to the kitchen.

"Hey, wait a minute." I objected, but she was already gone.

"What else, what else." Mellissa muttered.

"Oh, I know. You have to lay down and we have to squat over you. That way, you can't hump one of us more than another." she said to the air.

"Sounds good to me," I added, " but I want you to sit on me from behind, so I can watch your asshole as I enter you. I think I should have a vote on who wins, too. And I want to chose the prettiest asshole."

"O... K..." Mellissa said, like she just remembered it was me that was here talking to her.

Mrs. Ramon and Melinda returned, and Mellissa spelled out the rules for the game. Mrs. Ramon gave me the stopwatch. I endured Melinda shrinking my cock. The women agreed to two minutes to get their assholes limbered up, and I laid down on my back. They played rock, paper, scissors to see who would start. Melinda won the dual.

I watched delightedly watched Melinda lower her little rosebud ass onto my flaccid dick. She grabbed my cock by the base and rubbed my cock head over her rear entrance, trying to get the uncooperative head of my cock to get inside her loosened asshole. Five seconds isn't long. However, five seconds was enough for my cock to go from fully shrunk to semi-flaccid. Mrs. Ramon went next (runner up). I knew all Mrs. Ramon needed was semi-flaccid to get a cock all the way into her asshole - I'd seen it before. I had a hard time focusing on her ass ring as it descended on my cock because I was sooo infatuated with her bubble-butt.

As anticipated, Mrs. Ramon had me past her anal ring and firmly seated before her five seconds was up. Mellissa went next. Because my cock was fully erect now, she had no problem descending on my dick. She spread her ass cheeks and showed a minor gape as she lowered herself onto me. She kept her ass cheeks spread, so I had a clear view of her ass ring massaging my cock shaft as she rode me. Her five seconds ended too soon.

Next, was the ten second match. Melinda readied herself. She'd felt deprived in the last go round. She made sure I had a good, clean shot of her expanded asshole as it slowly swallowed my full member. Then she went to town, riding me like a banshee for the remaining seconds. By now, I was trying very hard not to cum. This was just too fucking erotic. Three women competing for my cum. Does it get any better than that? Where was that ice?

Not to be outdone by her daughter, Mrs. Ramon entered me while she was facing me, then leaned way back resting her hands on the floor behind her. Once balanced, she took one hand and spread her pussy. "Now you can see my pussy and asshole." she said, sliding up and down on my terribly rigid member.

"Hey!" Mellissa protested. "That's not in the rules."

Mrs. Ramon took her hand off her pussy, and flipped her daughter the bird. She couldn't ride me as hard as Melinda had, so she chose long, slow strokes. I barely made it.

Fortunately, I had a short reprieve while the women squabbled. They finally decided, that each contestant could decide on their own position of choice. I snuck over to the ice bucket, and tried to cool off my overheated cock.

Mellissa was next. She got on all fours and spread her ass cheeks, exposing her full gape to my eyes. Her pussy was gaped too, and I loved how her pubic hair framed it. I was back to semi-erect, but I was hard enough to get my dick in and pump her for the full ten seconds without incident.

Melinda was next, starting the fifteen second round. She lay on her back, legs up by ears, ass spread. I entered her easily in this position. Then, Melinda wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me into her. She rocked back and forth on my cock for the full fifteen. I successfully made it through without incident, though it was a struggle.

Mrs. Ramon lay down on her side and had me enter her from behind. She locked one leg behind my legs and spread an ass cheek. Damn, I thought, no good view of her asshole, but it was clear Mrs. Ramon didn't want me to cum yet, too. I slid around in her ass very pleasantly till time was up.

Mellissa was last in the relay race of the fifteen second round. She lay on her back, sticking her ass straight up, legs behind her head and arms supporting her ass.

"Watch my pussy as you fuck me." She whispered.

Her legs were spread wide enough that I could see her glistening gash. I dove into her gaping asshole, looking down so I could see her pussy. Her pussy began pushing out, flowering, with each of my thrusts. That nearly got me.

I called a break at the end of the third round. I told 'em the only fair way to do this was for them to give me a one minute break between assholes to cool off. That way, I said, I could appreciate each asshole on it's own merit. They agreed - especially Mrs. Ramon.

So, I iced down for a minute between each asshole, though that didn't stop the girls from teasing me with their bodies while I did it. Melinda met me standing up, legs spread, asshole spread. Twenty seconds, I thought, just twenty seconds. As I pumped her, I thought, I'm gonna need a cold shower between rounds. So, I thought about that asshole, Johnny. That worked pretty well.

I survived Mrs. Ramon by thinking of Johnny with a dog fucking him. That almost got me laughing. But, I still used two ice cubes to cool me off between contestants - one on my dick, one on my balls.

Mellissa was last in the twenty second round. She chose doggy. I barely escaped. Time for another rule change, I thought.

'OK." I said, taking control of the situation. "For the next round, could I please put an ice cube in your ass? The time limit will be when the ice cube melts."

Mellissa, always the challenger, said, "I can hack it. Can you?", as she looked at her sister. This set off another explosion, but when all was said and done, they agreed to my rule change except they wanted to place the ice cube. Damn this was one competitive family.

Melinda started round five. She lay on her back, ass in air, and ran the ice cube around her anal ring. This caused her asshole gape to shrink. Then, she popped the cube inside. Actually cube sounds crude, the ice we were using was more sliver or wedge. I pumped her ass. It was delicious. The varying contrast in temperature was an unexpected pleasure. It kept me cooled off enough that I was lasting longer, yet erotic enough that I was on edge in-between. It did take longer to melt the ice cube than I thought, though. I didn't mind.

Mrs. Ramon offered me her ass doggy style. She simply popped the ice cube into her ass. I went to work. The ice cube was almost melted, when I felt her hand touch my balls in a certain, special way. She knew my weak spot, dammit.

She set me off. She pushed three fingers into her sopping pussy as I pumped my load, this tightened her ass passage, so her ass ring was milking me as I came. I pulled out to another argument. Mellissa was accusing her mom of cheating.

I didn't listen. I just rolled off on my back, curled up with a pillow and went to sleep. It was five in the morning.

12