All Comments on 'A Picture is Worth...'

by Little_Story_Girl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ManosHandsManosHandsover 6 years ago
Lovely!

Short and sweet and very descriptive. I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be looking for more.

Thanks!

gemeistergemeisterover 6 years ago
Yea! A female author!

Yea! A female author. Being a guy myself, I'm interested in how women see erotic situations. What draws people together? How do encounters evolve? What's a turn on? I'll 'favorite' you so I can follow you. Like you, I'm sort of a lurker, although I do comment at times and vote nearly always. Maybe I'll get it together to write a story someday like you. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty nice, but who was she?

A nice first effort. Keep up the good work. I kept wondering about the target girl. She seemed pretty anonymous. The closest I could figure would be like a woman in one of those Russian porn videos, where her entire upper body was in another room but her lower body was sticking through a (large) hole in the wall to the room where our couple was. Sort of a variation on the anonymity of a glory hole.

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago

Loved it, made me very hard which I assume was the idea

Little_Story_GirlLittle_Story_Girlover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank y'all for reading my story and especially to those of you who took the time to give me feedback!! You have inspired me to post my next story which will be up soon.

usgator30usgator30over 6 years ago
Wow !!

What more can be said that hasn't been said already. A spectacular story that reminded me of my own experiences. I had to jerk off my hard cock and cum while enjoying you eating her cunt, especially your wet thumb fucking her ass. I also really enjoyed your tongue on her clit. PLEASE, I'm sure I speak for us all when I say we want to read more. Thanks for your efforts, Gator

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good begining.......

Tell Steve there is no such word as "Stiffing" but there is a word called "Stiffening".

You ended the story in the middle of the action.......

Andygorn2Andygorn2over 3 years ago
wow, I hope you go further with your husband and willing baby-girl

Stunning, so descriptive and thrilling. Your sweet lady is at your mercy: wanton, willing and suitably splayed out and gasping before you. Exposed. Waiting for her next violent orgasm. Clamouring for more of you. Her gaze pleasingly subservient and cast down her delicious body towards you. Licking more of her sweet juice from your fingers, you kiss your husband ravenously, ensuring he swallows a good measure of her cream. You see the flames of hunger in her eyes as she whispers, still panting: "That was not enough for me, Mistress. I think it is not enough for you, either. Nor for Sir." She looks at both yourself and your husband with a yearning you have seldom seen. Her eyes devour his physique and rigid, jutting erection. A long thick size which never fails to stretch and satisfy. "Please can he play, too? I know you have a strap-on in your bedside dresser. Please can you both enter me where your fingers and tongue and have been?" You scold her lightly for prying in your room, but you're pleased that she has the courage to admit it. Your webcam already holds the evidence that not only did she see your strap-on, but that she played it across her heated vagina (no doubt eager for deeper penetration). You can't wait to see her pussy muscles clenching and spasming upon his throbbing meat as he shafts her time and again. You close your eyes and moan as you imagine the scene: In a 69, you crouched over her, muffling her cries with your own juicy folds as you fuck yourself on to her extended tongue, she on her back. Husband holding her stocking-clad ankles wide and back towards her shoulders, 2 pillows beneath her delightful arse put her at the perfect angle for him to do anything he wants to your naughty little fuck-toy. Her greedy pink vagina drenches as she screams into your sex whilst attempting (but so far failing) to take the sheer size of his cock. He teases her dripping entrance with just the tip (not even his full purple helmet). You open her labia as wide as they will go, lapping relentlessly upon the erect hot-pink button of her clitoris. Your eager licking and suction soon sends her over the edge, shaking her to her core and breaking down her last defences and resistance as she screams and shudders uncontrollably between her mistress and master. This allows hubby to power forwards with a snarl of victory, slamming his entire rock-hard length into her enflamed sex, pounding her into submission amongst the rugs beneath you both.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 3 years ago

As an avid lover of eating pussy, I REALLY enjoyed this story.

Sad to see you only wrote the one, and it was done quite a while ago. Your profile promised more.

And I hope to see more! ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous