All Comments on 'A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words'

by Writewinger

Sort by:
  • 174 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

I would love to see more of this story!

wonder203wonder203almost 6 years ago
5*

Loved the "revenge" he chose! Nice and well written. Want to hear more.

Theakston58Theakston58almost 6 years ago
4 Stars!

Would have been 5 if you finished it.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
So.....

Are you going to make a chapter two?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Way to start off with the wrong facts

Anyone that says "Catholics are not Christians," is ignoring the history of Christianity. The name Christian predates all Protestant and Evangelical Churches by over a millennium. Many Evangelicals who think that Catholics are not Christian may be surprised to learn they accept the authority of several Catholic councils every time they pick up their Bible. The Bible didn't fall out of the sky, spiral bound with an NIV sticker on it. It has a rich Catholic history.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Got to agree

this needs the usual circling of the drain and BS rationalizations as well as how the kids rejected her actions and cut off all contact with the grandkids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My favorite part?

The big slap. Love it when a woman gets to regulate another woman.

You don’t read too many stories where the burned wife grabs the slut’s hair and starts a beat down. The husband should always try to work it that way. He’s in the clear but gets to watch his ex get her ass kicked.

Booyah.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Meh

Overall, I liked this one, but it just seemed to take so long to get to the punchline. So many irrelevant details slowed the plot to a crawl. I would have liked to have heard the cheating wife’s side of the story, but that is always irrelevant in this genre. The moment her hand/mouth/pussy makes contact with another man’s cock, the marriage is over.

A couple of writing tips:

When you write a quote, include any extraneous narrative outside of the quotation marks. For example, instead of writing: “I like ketchup on my eggs, he said.” Write: “I like ketchup on my eggs,” he said.

If you’re going to include a pause in a quotation, either use three dots (...) or two hyphens (—). The use of five or six hyphens was really distracting.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Anon 5-25-18 He didn't say Catholics aren't Christians

He actually was saying those two were more committed Christians than the other friends. He was commenting on their attending church regularly while he and his wife were C & E Christians.

I agree that the slap was great and maybe a little bit more would have been fun. Some further consequences would have been good but this stand ok as is.

And Swingerjoe is correct, despite his wanting it to go a different way, once the wife (or husband) breaks those vows, it's time to move on and take out the trash. There is no excuse for her behavior and their kids are going to be very disappointed in their mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Clever idea, clean up mistakes

Really basic stuff like ‘back of Wheaties box’. Front, not back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Overall a good story

Perhaps there will be a second chapter or epilogue to tidy up and answer some questions. For example , the scene described by Max in exam room D wasn't Sal.

Overall the story was enjoyable.

- DK

eh9198eh9198almost 6 years ago
Very nice!

Great story, and creative. Will there be a follow-up? Really want to hear about the aftermath and wifey’s motivations for cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good short story

with a very good ending sentence! This story saved the day! *****

Redo1984Redo1984almost 6 years ago
I enjoyed it.

I took this is a one and done. And I am cool with that.

I was surprised he went right to a detective. For some reason I felt he was going to confront her immediately.

Hey! You got constructive crit from swinger joe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty good story

I'd put it into the category of a long flash story as you gave us some information about the couples. The ending seemed abrupt, but it fit the story. A second chapter might be interesting.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Needs...

"The REST of the story," LOL!

bumknee52bumknee52almost 6 years ago
Not Erotic

Engrossing story, well written and edited. But, not erotic. I keep looking for stories in this category that are actually about "loving wives."

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 6 years ago
Hurrah!

Nice to see an original theme on this site. A 5* for originality although some of the other criticisms were justified.

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Very well done!

Fast paced, moved right along. Good flash story. We dont know the why's or wherefors, but we know she cheated multiple times, with a good friend, so game over.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfalmost 6 years ago
Very good

A solid 5 *. Now for the constructive criticism...Please tell me that this is not the end. You have A great opportunity to exploit the wife's character here. So many LW stories stop just short of where they could go to explore more characters.

But good STORY and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A wife who was affectionate ,loving, sexual,

So this short story and her winding up to be cheating with a neighbor, did not add up. Lease follow up with a conclusion. Why would she risk her marriage and a friends marriage with this affair.since they both had great marriages. That is the question?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nailed it...well done

In so few words you managed to tell what so many can never can convey....however you would benefit with longer in-depth characterizing...thanks for sharing:)

kdcee79kdcee79almost 6 years ago
Yep, not too bad

I did enjoy this tale although I don't think you proof read this properly or you would have picked up some quite glaring errors. 1. At the start of the "game" you had 7 people seated, who was Claudia at the head. Thought there was only going to be 6. 2. Each photo round of a couple was worth 4 pts but each name only half a point ( 2 people = 4 names @ .5 = 2pts ) , really sloppy. A good editor would have picked up those as well as your really poor use of " " speech/quotations marks throughout the story. This could/should have been a 5 but those mistakes for me ruined it EXCEPT for that brilliant last line. 4 * * * *

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic....

Well written without too much stupidity... I liked that he was emotional when he found out he was being cheated on. That's very real.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 6 years ago
liked it

i usually like the emotional aftermath but still a good read ty

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
I liked it very much...

I liked it very much...short and to the point...part 2 for what? His last sentence said it all...4*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@kcdee79 Re: "Yep, not too bad"

Claudia was Claudine, it was obviously a typo. I had to do a double-take also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too much focus on the revenge, . . .

and not enough focus on the why. Really cute revenge details, but, what the fuck went wrong with their perfect marriage? If his friend had not seen her making out with a coworker, who apparently was not Sal, this husband would be in ignorant bliss. Which means somewhere during their marriage his wife's character and values and ethics changed dramatically, she lost all respect and honor for her husband, her children, and herself, and this husband never sensed any difference in her personality, her demeanor, her attitude toward him?

Who do you cheat? You cheat people you don't know, or people you don't really care about. You don't cheat people you love and respect.

Why do you cheat? You cheat to get something you cannot get legitimately, fairly, honorably. And either you want it so badly you don't care if you get caught, or for some reason you think you won't get caught, or, you think if you do get caught you can still get away with it.

So we are talking about radical changes in character, values, morals, and ethics. So this marriage was so shallow and distant and tepid that neither one will mind getting a divorce, or you just concocted and contrived the actions and behaviors to fit your plot. Problem is, people don't work this way. When a story is untrue its fiction. When a story is unreal its fantasy, or science fiction. This story made so little sense that even the author had to just drop it, rather than trying to explain the inexplicable. The husband had no clue, Sal's wife had no clue, and when Sal and Claudine are spending hours together in the same room there is absolutely no vibes or mannerisms or looks that two people who are madly in lust would normally exchange, and any normal sentient being would pick up on, especially a spouse.

Might as well have included the Martian Slut Ray; as good of an excuse as any.

Thanks for what you did write. Really regret you left out the most interesting part of the story. Kind of like "Making An Honest Woman" plot. In the end, she apparently is just a whore, like Claudine. Maybe they're friends?

Animefan2929Animefan2929almost 6 years ago
Good

Very good. I just feel like there should have been more dialog between him and the wife.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
HE SARCASTICALLY UTTERED

and a new game has begun. TK U MLJ LV NV

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 6 years ago
Interesting..

A new game I never thought of.

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 6 years ago
Good story

But, I would like to see a continuance with the so called loving wife's reasoning. The game night was a pretty brilliant way to expose the cheating and the build up to the cheating pictures was original. I would like to see additional chapters to see just how a wife can explain away her loving marriage for some "strange" on the side. Thanks for the story! BTW I rated this a 5* for originality but I would like more ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars please write chapter 2

This category is almost a ghost town for good stories. There is more to this story: how long had it been going on, how did it get started, what was she thinking, how do the kids react?

Thanks for your work,

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ditto

Most days the tumbleweeds are the only things populating the LW category.

Not today. Today the stagecoach has arrived.

More please, pardner.

5*

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 6 years ago
Nicely plotted

and nicely executed.

5*s, of course.

rmeyerhormeyerhoalmost 6 years ago
Good

Short and to the solution quickly. And a story that has a man with some balls. Not like so many of the stories that has the man liking the woman cheating. Write more like this. Five

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
4 almost 5

It may be a good technique (the ending without explanation) and many people may really enjoy this style. I would have given it a 5 if there had been more of a denoument, in which there is an explanation, answers, and emotions.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Writing gets it 3

Lack of any explanation of the wife's perspective, keeps it there.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Good Read****

I liked it was different. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
one hell

of a story, better then the rest of the garbage posted on this day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A really fun flash story.

Absolutely loved the ending - both the game night scenario and the final words. Very clever.

For those asking for more details or for Claudine's excuses - she was feeling older and unattractive. She was a little bored. Sal waved his magic cock and she became dick-notized. They got off on the thrill of betrayal. It was just sex. He was blackmailing her when he caught her screwing around with the doctor. She was screwing around with the doctor because he's secretly a terrorist and she's deep undercover for the Feds. Whatever it is, it will have been said and done many times before, unlike the game night which was the real fun and original point of this story. If anything, some of the extraneous details could be stripped away and the story would be even better for it.

Thanks for an enjoyable tale.

Cog

FirstwithUFirstwithUalmost 6 years ago
@ A really fun flash story

You forgot how she ws zapped by the Martian slut ray.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@kcdee79 Re: Scoring

First and Last names EACH worth a point. Two people, each with a first and last name, or four names = four points.

FirstwithUFirstwithUalmost 6 years ago
Follow comment

Just finished reading all the comments. I guess the infamous Slur Ray was already used. My bad.

Liked the story. Keep writing. We need talent in this category.

You got some good crit and advice on structure and style. Nothing a good editor couldn't fix. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Okay, as far as it went

But it really needed some dialog between Charlie and Claudine at the end, where she tries to explain, realizes how much she hurt him, how much she lost, etc. This was unfinished. But very good for a first effort. I look forward to your future stories. Thanks for posting.

sloggersloggeralmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

Yes, i loved it. Great short story and could have a nice follow-up. Please consider it. He did get his revenge (sort of) and did not end up in jail (yet).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If I were the only non cheating couple in that room

I would have been disgusted with all of them. Confronting your cheating spouse in public? Physical assault?

I'm there for a good time, not to see some fucking drama.

HB4DBHB4DBalmost 6 years ago
Loved the punch line

You could end it here of course, but you write so well that I can't help but wonder. .. what happened next? You have a cliffhanger. here. .. go on... finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holier than thou

Consider four facts: Approximately 50% of married people cheat at least once during their marriage. Humans are not a strictly monogamous species. This story was written for a website that celebrates infidelity. Millions of married couples work out indiscretions and get past their mistakes and salvage their marriages. My two conclusions: The husband was not bring realistic and did not value his marriage very much or he would have at least made a weak attempt to save it. The author is naive to post such a story on "Loving Wives." One silly suggestion: Maybe the next story should be one posted to the exhibitionism category, and be a story where his neighbor flashes her breasts at him and he gets offended, calls the cops, has her arrested and convicted and she has to register as a sex offender. One Star.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 6 years ago
Well done, loved it

Great story well developed with a great finish. I would love to read the rest of the story.

Thanks for sharing and hope you will keep on writing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 6 years ago
Christians

All SIX are Christians. Four are Protestant Christians. The two Catholics are also Christians. Even the Coptics and Greek Orthodox are Christians.

Christians seem to take adultery more seriously than most other religious groups ... except that some of those others are really down on ‘Loving Wives!’

Good tale. The ‘burn’ was kinda messy ... for Sal. Perhaps it was ‘Bruise the Bitch’.

4*

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
I Guessed the Theme and want my three points.

Possibly if I had encountered such evidence of my spouse doing this I would be so crushed that I would crawl under a rock and ........!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 6 years ago
Short

but very good.

Actually I can never understand why the cheated-on hubby doesn't immediately confront the wife as soon as it's possible.

Then there would have been no ambush as in the story. But a good 4 from me anyway.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
We never learned who

The boyfriend at the doctor's office was. Hubby expected one thing and learned another. Well done!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
You are far too talented a writer

to not expand on interesting plots.

This was inventive and well written as per usual. You haven't dug deep yet though.

I believe you are just scratching the surface of what you are capable of. Keep developing. You have real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

Great game. Wish I had this kind of imagination! Short, sweet, public humiliation, etc.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Yeah

Great tale. Sometimes it's nice to see a continuation of what happens after but not in another chapter. Maybe it's me. The cheaters need to have a little suffering in their life. Oh well, still Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
he was... betrayed!

a fat cock smoked, a cornhole busted, betrayed!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Divorced couples? The theme?

Susan Sarandon was never married to Tim Robbins and Sal was never married to Claudine. Our hero needs to hone his skills as a gamemaster. His neighbors have every right to demand the rules be corrected and then they should be given a rematch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So he knows for sure that she’s fucking one of their friends and one guy from work . He’ll never find out who else or how many others over the years but a chapter on her explanation in who how many and why would be good. All of that because after 26 years without any real issues together he needs the explanation before the divorce. So they had a great marriage and she didn’t change or show any signs of cheating so if I were hubby I’d think she did this the whole time they were married. I’d have been much more vicious in my approach and would have waited until I could’ve drained money from every angle possible. I’d pay off everything for the kids , pull the max out of the mortgage and hide as much cash as possible so when the house sells there is very little profit. My pension money would’ve taken care of the college stuff for the kids and some in iras and where ever it could be put for them . Let the cheater suffer on her own in this case. Then she could openly have as much dick as she wants

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
Now thats a btb

And worth the read. Good job. Two stories with five stars from me. On with one one with two and one with three. No four star stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

@HDK, Claudine and Sal are a couple who will now likely both be divorced - from their spouses.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 6 years ago
Great idea for revenge

Enjoyable storyline but let down by sloppy punctuation, so only 3*. It needs a lot of editing to make it a slick story. Quite happy to not have Claudine or Sal bother to explain their actions, they would be meaningless anyway. Claudine is clearly a serial cheater anyway. But an original theme, with a good edit, this could have been 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice tale

nice , no who is the biggest bull. no real reason to cheat. just a good old

field goal kick ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
3*s

I like to it. The plot was very good.

Could use more character development. Sometimes a sympathetic character leads to a more satisfying conclusion with the revenge.

Gave you 3*s Writewinger.

Look forward to the next story. Thanks.

AMerryman

RoyWilliamsRoyWilliamsalmost 6 years ago
Good story!

Lots of potential with all of the characters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@bumknee52

You say you are looking for stories in this category about “loving wives?” Well, have you bothered to actually read the description that Literotica has put on this category? It states it’s all about extramarital fun, swinging and wife sharing. I would say just about every story in this category covers that except ones where the wife only has sex with her husband. Granted, the category should be titled “Slutty Wives.” Then there wouldn’t be so much whining from the losers when they read a story that is actually supposed to be in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

GREAT STORY AND EVEN GREATER ENDING 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good just feel needed more at end!

It is a little JPB while a good ending with more after math would have been better to my taste. Still very good and especially appreciated now with so few good stories out. Still a 5 star!

Please keep writing and I will keep reading!

KenfromIndy

Not sure why can’t submit comment from my phone when logged in just pops up message undefined! Oh well since typed this much I will do a signed Anonymous (much as I hate too!) to save me time and frustration if still didn’t work after a reboot!

francis_toliverfrancis_toliveralmost 6 years ago
Good story

I gave you 5 stars.

You did a good job of showing the affection between the husband and wife, giving us a feel for a marriage that had some "time in" and that these two were veterans of the long marriage but still loved each other. You also did a great job of showing his pain, both through him and through the friend and the P.I. when he found out his wife was untrue. The secondary comments from his friend and the P.I. really reinforced his loss and also the inevitability of his story arc. Very well done with those things.

That said, I agree with others here, the end was to abrupt. Without the emotional catharsis of the conversation between husband and wife, without the husband being able to tell his wife how he felt, the end was less satisfying then it could have been. Yes we know he is going to divorce her, yes we know she is sorrowful as she is weeping, but knowing it and feeling it through a confrontation and or dialog, that is two different things. Of course that also requires the author to know WHY the wife was cheating and to be able to articulate it. We, as readers, never really get the sense of that, perhaps because the author didn't know either.

Still, all criticism aside, overall it was a very good story and I'm glad you were willing to share it with us. Thank you!

Francis_Toliver

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumalmost 6 years ago
VERY WELL DONE.

A rather abrupt ending but who gives a fuck why she did it or how long she'd been doing it? Most likely, she did it because she was sure that she would never be caught and could keep getting away with it. From Charlie's physical description of her, it's easy to understand why Sal was fucking her but they're busted and now they're dead meat. No winners.... just witnesses to the carnage.

Charlie needs to call the PI and tell her how he handled it. (He should have had DIVORCE papers served on her right after the shit hit her fan.)

.... Worst of all was.... that only one of them got to taste the onion dip.

This is a five star "Yank the rug out from under the arrogant, cheating slut." story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
OK

that ended hilarious.

Survivor3306Survivor3306almost 6 years ago
Excellent ending!

I always want more. In this case, I would have liked to see the regret among the cheaters. But your ending had real punch, especially the theme. Well done! Give it a '5'!

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
It's all about that punchline

Sure felt like Writewinger wrote this tale just to get to that final line... which, as mentioned by previous commenters, didn't totally work (yeah, Sarandon and Robbins never got divorced, since they've never married.)

Regardless, I kinda like the JPB style open-ending here, suit the story fine. I mean, it's not as if we cannot figure what will end up happening next. Not really surprise seeing so many people requesting a continuation or a retelling of this story, this time from Claudine's viewpoint... but, honestly, what would be the point? As far as we know, the woman was part of two ongoing affairs, and, given her impressive lack of guilt and the ease she seems to have in turning her marriage into a mockery, it's very likely neither one of those were the first time she step out on Charley. He doesn't seems that interested in learning the 'how many' and the 'why' of it all (and, really, who can blame him for that?), so him kicking her out of the door (maybe not as harshly as what Kerry did to Sal, but still doing it...) and divorcing her unfaithful ass are pretty much all there is to be expected here.

The only value we would get, out of a sequel, is Claudine's explanations of her actions, and her current reality without Charley next to her. Honestly, I'm kinda bored reading about middle-aged wives coming up with excuses for being cheating sluts, and never once felt any sympathy for them after learning how hollow their existence is, now that 'the man they LOVE' left them. Only two ways can this plays out: she was in the middle of your standard, middle class mid-life crisis, or this turns into a true homage to Just Plain Bob, and Claudine turns out to be a being a ROUND-HEELED SLUT (man, do I love this expression!) throughout their whole marriage... Either way, being there, done that, not really into buying another ticket to get in, if you know what I mean.

One thing about this story that may actually deserves a continuation: the relationship between Charley and Ann. Not idea why, but you can't deny the author put in some work, making sure we notice their obvious chemistry. She's single, and he's about to real soon, so... why not? May actually get some decent sex scenes out of it too!

But we didn't came here for pure erotica - we can here for that BTB. And, well, we got it, maybe not as good as we should have, but it was still pretty damn good. Good enough for me, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Short

This story is short,there as to be some aftermath,people explaining etc,what about their children's reaction? For eg

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
well done

great punch line

no need to go thru the excuses in the cheaters manual handbook it is after all just a bunch of horseshit

i love when there are consequences for cheaters

so well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not bad...

At least he didn't have to plan and plan his revenge for 6 months.

billtheduckbilltheduckalmost 6 years ago
enjoyed it

Short, light, well paced and with your trademark twist at the end. Carry on!

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Holey

Shit Batman!..... Definitely Not Your Family Couples Games Night! ...OH !NO , NO, NO!

As for the story Brilliant! ...I Loved it! Thats my comment done and Dusted ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

kdcee79kdcee79almost 6 years ago
At sbrooks103x -- re : scoring

1. Ok, I agree that Claudia was most probably a typo; these things happen.

2. Re scoring - go back & read it very carefully & you will see Ww got it wrong & whilst your explanation is partially correct, he contradicts himself by explaining that each name, first & last is only worth half a point. That's my take on it anyway. Still a good story even 2nd time round, just such a pity the site's being cluttered by quite poor writers these days especially all those cuck hero tales; yuck.!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please finish the story. There is to much investment in the different relationships leading up to the party for it to abruptly end with the same party.

amyyumamyyumalmost 6 years ago
Original and excellent

and the ending was perfect -- nothing more need be said! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Author too caught up....

with the ending! I was left hanging. Way too much left unsaid! But this author apparently has this reputation and feels he must shortchange the reader in order to keep it! Too bad! Gave it a 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great punch line

Short and snappy with a great punch line but otherwise fairly light weigh and superficial.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
story was good

but the front end was overloaded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OK, you got your revenge...

...but what did Kerry do to deserve being treated like that?

rjordanrjordanover 5 years ago
Ha ha

No need to write more. The story is complete and very funny. 5* and thanks for the interesting stories.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great ending

That was a very complete short story. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
???

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Five Stars

Would anybody believe me if I declared I figured our the theme correctly before the first wrong guess?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This stood on it's own.

It would also work with more insight.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Some amusement

That hit the spot.

Thank you.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Have to

Agree with Amyyum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
too long

too lame conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waist of time

Needs a second part.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 5 years ago

Well written, you masked her paramour very well.... I did not make the connection to how much you wrote about the six until a grieved wife laid out her soon EX. But I would say that was a real cheap shot to Kerry, as she was a victim too. The one thing that was left unknown was - for how many YEARS? How many sloppy seconds did Charley get?

I actually thought Charley would discover Claudine was providing services to elderly men that had sexual confidence problems, that she would consider it a medical service.

It's a solid 5* and could have been 6*, if you did not slap Kerry like you did (but it was far more dramatic), better would have been bring Kerry into the plot - so they both get served at the table in front of all when the last picture made its round.

I did get the theme before the first bad guess, but what through me was Tippers divorce.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Where did first guy in exam room D go?

5 stars had been thrown off by desk younger man D

But by game and apt knew one of the couples

Good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bloody good story!

Riveting

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 5 years ago
Ohhhh,

Damn, I hope I never get on your wrong side. Double Ouch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story unlike those wimpy bitch ass losers getting off on it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous