All Comments on 'A Pie From The Mother'

by DiggerDave

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Likes WatchingLikes Watchingover 18 years ago
Excellent Creampie

I also enjoy eating creampies, albeit, other men's sperm. Licking a strange guy's cum out of a pussy is one of the most exhalting experiences a guy can have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
im still hard

oh man,very exciting ,i hope thers more,have her smoke a ciggy and read a book as you eat her out.as if your not there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Me too!

True - I've licked clean about 20 cum filled pussies and have licked my cum off my wife's tits, neck, chin and ass several times too. She thinks it's pretty perverted, but she does love the feeling. Actually, I don't like the taste of cum, but the nasty nature of it turns me on unbelievably! Keep up the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Morning dessert lasts all day!

A tasty morning cocktail indeed. Loved the story. The most stimulating sex organ is of course the tongue...and certainly it should not be denied its due only because it got their second.

Mom is the best reason to date an early twenties or late teen type with the silky, curvacious taut bodies. Mom understands her body...and can get it on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful

I wonder if he ever get more visits with her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
yum yum

i fucked my wife the other day and came in her and then ate her out it was great it made her scream

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yummy!!

You are a lucky man I hope you get to clean up after Anne's hubby on a regular basis nothing better than eating another man's cum from a freshly fucked pussy Yum Yum !!!!!

UpStandingMemberUpStandingMemberover 13 years ago
Great!

Another great story! Thank you for writing that.

pornriterpornriterover 13 years ago
Loved it!!

What a lucky man, Anne is a real prize. I thought your story was well written and the subject matter.......well, creampie from a married woman is always good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Demented garbage. Five stars!

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 11 years ago
Eating Semen

It was a rather short story, but an exciting one. How fortunate for you that Anne liked you and wanted you to eat her vagina out after being fucked by her husband. I was waiting for a little "golden shower" activity too, but it hasn't happened yet. I think a swquel would find her pissing in your mouth. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

one good story, I 2nd the comment about her pissing in your mouth after feeding you her husbands creampie. It would be nice to haved you fuck her with steves cream still in her, you adding yours to his then she sits on your mouth and pisses as you clean her. I for one would love having a woman do that to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mommy's Creampie

there is nothing more sexy than having a mother in law come on to you. I can only imagine how turned on I would be if my mother in law, who happens to have a wonderful body and nice big tits, would ask me to clean her up "down there". I would be such a happy man to service her pussy and lick her clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking Pommy sickos !

They should all be euthanized ! 1 star !

Badchad001Badchad001about 9 years ago
Nasty, Taboo and Fantastic!

Love this story. As if eating a hot gooey creampie isn't taboo enough, add the slightly domme Mom-in-law type to feed it to me too. Yes, please!

willymakeitwillymakeitover 8 years ago
Another chapter !

Love the story. Would love to read more about these characters and how they interact with each other.

PleasureOverloadPleasureOverloadover 7 years ago
Very good story

I really enjoyed this, the mature and forbidden aspect of it was sexy and well written. I could almost taste the cum as he was eating her.

Limpkin195Limpkin195about 7 years ago
My fantasy

This has been a fantasy of mine for years. In my fantasy, she is a BBW

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago

Great story Love to eat cream pies

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Hot

Great story, that would be the perfect mother-in-law. I hope you continue the story.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Too Good

I would dive into a cream pie of filled with nectar not from me in a millisecond. or less. If my cock worked, I'd need 10-16 monutes before I could dive in.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
Lucky Guy!!!

I sure would like to meet this woman in real life...I love eating creampies...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Enjoyed reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Thanks!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Hot story. I love MILFs and would truly enjoy eating a delicious creampie from her cunt. Please tell us more about their sexy adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It truly was a great story, it’s just to bad the author never gave us a second chapter..

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Mom is smarter then daughter

LickYourYoniLickYourYoniover 1 year ago

No. Her demeanor suggests that she would not be embarrassed. She will call again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hottest story I've ever read here.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stories don't come any better! Very well told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous