All Comments on 'A Place for Her New Husband Pt. 02'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the women need to get together to exchange Jameses in order to see how it feels for the other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think little davey isn't complaining more because he really likes the torment.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

letracsletracsover 2 years ago

Sounds like Dave needs to kick the bitch to the curb. Laura says she loves him, but she clearly does not.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

So much hate. Why would he put up with doing the bidding of such an evil woman? Throw her out and not in a nice way. Take a baseball bat to everyone who humiliated him. He has nothing left to lose. Make them pay then just disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this, don’t stop ,don’t be deterred by detractors, we’re an eclectic mix ,you’ll never please most of em,but the rest of us will quietly genuflect ,,,bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, finally a story on how to put a husband in his place. Next thing would be to have the real James come to their house and put the real thing to use over a weekend. Maybe Laura will meet James and have a video made of them at a hotel room then have Dave watch the film. Then all three of them share each other and make Dave watch them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nothing remotely redeemable with this one B&T. New wife find out old wife abused husband, and took all his money and destroyed his life. Decides to do, possibly, even worse and punish him more. Least favourite thing of yours I've read, and I've loved quite a lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'd punch my wife in the face if she sided with my ex wife, if I had an ex wife, let alone tried pulling all this shit, equal opportunity and all that. She wouldn't like it if she were raped and he just took it whenever he wanted, and blamed it on his deep animalistic instincts, but still told her he loved her. He's a pussy and she's a cunt. Divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES