All Comments on 'A Place to Stay'

by beatleboy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Good story marred by spelling errors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I stopped reading with the third spelling error. If you didn't take the time then I won't.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stopped at the third paragraph. Any story that has to take an aside to describe the physical characteristics of a character in a sexually objectifying manner is not a well written story. So many stories on this site describe characters this way and it's truly painful. Not only are these descriptions redundant, as the focus of good erotica should be on the content of character interactions and dialogue opposed to the literal and physical happenings, but they actively detract from the story for people that don't like the physical characteristics you're describing. Let people use their imagination to build the character's appearance, so the reader can build a character who's most attractive to them. Good authors guide the reader through a story, they don't simply state a story to be read.

oldsage_1oldsage_11 day ago

Hot story! I enjoyed it maybe because I read all the way to the end. Those anonymous types wanting error free maybe should amble on over to Amazon and buy some from Jeff!

Cheers

SAGE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous