All Comments on 'A Playoff Quickie'

by charlottepalisade

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Since you can't even write

your husband's name, will you even realize it when you never see him again after he puts Dan's stupid ass in the ICU and runs away with Laura and all your money the day you are served? I just hope they live happily ever after, after all she used to be your friend. BTW Dan's "junk" no longer works... maybe you should work on Frank next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good

Pretty good story, you captured the essence of a hotwife.

The next bit is not for the author: I am curious why the anonymous commenters don’t like the LW stories? Could you reply back with an intelligent reason? If you don’t like these don’t read them...also if you are going to have some kind of standards shouldn’t you be bashing the gay male and incest stories or are those what you get off to?

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
Hard to reply thoughtfully to one who has no identity....

All of us are anonymous here but some of us, either by signing in or by signing our anonymous posts, become individuals with whom dialogue of a sort is possible. Respectfully, those who skulk in the darkness of anonymity are not worth engaging, at least in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Hope she gets an STD! Then a divorce!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@foolscap

While I agree with you, I'm going to give the Anon an answer!

We don't bash the gay or incest stories because they're not here, they're in their proper categories. (Except for the closet gays in the cuck stories!)

We don't like what you call LW stories because in our opinion they're not LW stories, but cuckold stories, which be.long in Fetish.

And I don't read them, I do check out the comments just in case something halfway decent is slipping through the cracks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
brooks is right except for IR in LW which belongs in the IR fetish!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So she loves husband so much

she does not name him

she does not consider him

she does not worry about him

ergo

she does not care about him at all

she does not love him at all

bigglesbigglesover 6 years ago
5 *

A nice story.

I liked her wanting his cum in her.

Maybe her husband will enjoy the benefits of sloppy seconds later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whats nice at that crap???

She is a cheating slut and should think about divorce!! What a living to know that the adulterous behavior may hurt her husband and her loved ones!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awwww, what a sweet loving wife, and what a loyal upright best friend?

The sex is so fucking awesome that who cares about the consequences?

Well, yeah, the whore and the asshole will care when she finds herself kicked to the curb, and the asshole friend finds himself trying to learn how to walk with a cane. What will be really funny is when they find out that even though the sex was incredible, once, now that they have only each other left in terms of friends and family, the sex was a fluke, and their incompatibility is insurmountable. Would love to hear them accusing each other as the one who induced the betrayal of her marriage and his friendship. As far as her ex-husband's future is concerned, this cheating bitch will be about as difficult to replace as a rookie quarterback who lacks the discipline and the brains to play in the big leagues.

Another one bites the dust. Write that sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-pretty good

Should we be reading other categories? Why should we, loving wives happens to have some of the best authors on this site. They don't post in those other categories you mentioned, they post in LW. Granted I have to agree, one should not read what they don't enjoy, that's why I check the tags and read the comments first. It saves me wasting time on stories I know I don't like. Willing cuckoldry, to me, is not only boring but actually a fetish, where, as far as I'm concerned it belongs. Unfortunately a good many stories posted in LW meet that criteria.

My question to you would be, why respond to comments you don't like. One glance usually identifies one. I wonder, by lashing out at others, do you feel the need to defend the author or yourself? Feeling guilty preferring a story most bash? Only you have that answer.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
On the other hand, Anonymous - Re: Pretty Good

You ask: "Should we be reading other categories? Why should we, loving wives happens to have some of the best authors on this site. They don't post in those other categories you mentioned, they post in LW. "

The answer to that is because there are now a lot of authors, including some very good ones, who do post stories about 'loving' wives in other categories; such as Erotic Couplings, Mature, Inter-racial, etc. Whether or not this is to avoid the LW commentariat I can't be sure, but there are plenty of them doing it.

There are a lot of wandering wives being very naughty in these other categories and you are missing them by confining your view to the Loving Wives category. They are being awfully adulterous and they are escaping the ire and condemnation of the Moral Brigade that infests the LW story commentaries.

Many of them are getting away with their transgressions. There are 'bitches' out there who are not being 'burned'. Surely the Moral Brigade should be tracking them down?

Broaden your view, Anonymous. There's a big world out there beyond LW.

Lue

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Gotta love football

I love it when Patrick has the guys over for a game. Great fun xoxoxoxo Annette

writerjabwriterjabover 6 years ago
Lucky hubby!

Gets a wife all fired up for more heated fucking! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
It's OK, all authors can't be Ohio or Goodhsband or even Matt Moreau

I hope the author enjoyed writing and sharing it. Thank you!

To Lue, if we disagree with you on what is erotic or what constitutes value for our reading time, just remember: WE the hardasses who don't care much for most wittol crud shared here don't view JL seagull as literature. And news flash, it ain't.it is just a parody of 70s crap ...like a pet rock. Jus BC you all loved it don't mean it means anything

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
My dear Old Bear Switch

Would you like to take a deep breath and then explain in clear language what you were trying to say in that last comment of yours.

I understand this bit: "To Lue, if we disagree with you on what is erotic or what constitutes value for our reading time, just remember: WE the hardasses who don't care much for most wittol crud shared here"

I well understand that "WE the hardasses" have your preferred stories about wives cheating and having to suffer the negative consequences wrought upon them by the wronged husbands. These are not my preferred stories.

Other readers like stories in which submissive husbands have to accept their wives cheating. You say they are not your preferred stories. They are not my preferred stories either. In fact, there are very few stories in the Loving Wives category which I find satisfying in any way.

But my point was that most of those commenters I call The Moral Brigade, (your Hardasses?) who spend so much time castigating wives who have sex with men who are not their husbands, don't do the same for stories about husbands who have sex with women who are not their wives.

Would you like to address that point?

Lue

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Sorry, OBS

I was confusing my own recent comments.

The comment about husbands was made to 'Tansy's Tattoo', not to this story.

Maybe you've got a valid point. The wives who are wandering in Interracial, Erotic Couplings, etc stories seem less likely to 'suffer the consequences' of their naughtiness.

Even so, don't they deserve your condemnation, no matter in which category they wander?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This gut Lue is a gay pretending he's a cuckold husband. 1* for this shit

Mr. Lue is wasting his time in LW session. He should stay in T&C and/or Gay session.....he doesn't belong to LW.....his comments are usually very gay thing to protect the husbands who enjoys sucking cocks and/or licking cum out of his STD cunt wives.

Anyways, 1* for this trash and pathetic story.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Is that you, KP?

If so, you're still as unintelligible as you are in your usual cut-and-paste comments about 'this author has mental issues combined with gay issues' and so on and on and on.

If you're not KP, welcome to the Luedon fan club, Anonymouse.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waste of time reading this story.

@ Mr. Lue: perhaps you would be happier in T&C and/or Gay session. You don't belong to LW session. You are so much more interested in gay things pretending your are a wimp husband. You are always protecting those pathetic stories who enjoys big cocks and liking loads of cum out of their STD cunt wives.

Mr. Lue, be honest to yourself and go for cocks and gay things....and don't pretend yourself trying to be a cuckold husband. You sucks!

1* for this garbage story anyways.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 - cheap, skanky, slut story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharlottepalisade@charlottepalisade
4/2713 My brand new book, A Wife's Revenge can be found on Blushing Books! http://www.blushingbooks.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=2389 Also, the full story of Tara's Descent will be published shortly... I hope you enjoy and always send me feedback!! ~ Charlotte