All Comments on 'A Pleasant Afternoon at the Sauna'

by eljayb

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PG564EPG564Ealmost 6 years ago
I really liked your story

Your descriptions of your inner thoughts and love of male sex made me so hard.

I suck dicks and have swallowed lots of cum, so being a married gay man always rachets up my sexual desire reading well written gay stories. Nothing is hotter than male on male sex in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved

I really enjoyed this story reading about your feelings and activities in the sauna was a gorgeous turn on

Thank you will read more if tbey are this good

Licking my sticky fingers now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NZ

Auckland I remember too

glory_firstglory_firstalmost 6 years ago
Love it

The writing, the situation, the reality - very nice, a real turn on that well describes what a good male only sauna offers to those who visit - hot sex with multiple men.

And how easy it is to enjoy cock, sucking and being sucked in that wonderful bathhouse atmosphere, sinking into a perfect sexual haze with other men who know exactly how good that feels.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
just like me

I do exactly the same thing about once a month at the local gay bathhouse. I don't cross-dress all the time as quite often I enjoy just being naked with a hot man and having hot sweaty gay sex. I go to the local bathhouse and my experience is almost exactly like in your story -- except I usually get a room myself, not a locker. I love the dark room (it's not a maze but just a dark room with benches and glory holes). I love the TV room which has a large black leather couch that fits about 5 or 6 guys -- it's always a great time having a gay orgy in that room.

Please tell more stories. I loved this one.

Goshawk49Goshawk49over 2 years ago

I could not help but get a mental picture of the present-day Wingate Sauna, post-fire; of course with some subtle changes. Some of my own memorable times have been in a sauna too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic leading you thru the kind of place I would love to find someday and experience a similar adventure.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There isn’t a gay bath house near me, but I’ve gotten lucky in the steam room at the local gym I have been going to for years. The showers there are great places to continue what has started in the steam room as each shower is in its own private cubicle. I would certainly be a regular if there were a gay sauna like you describe near me.

bobslutsbobsluts18 days ago

I enjoyed reading your memory of your visit to the sauna. Wish I could have been there with you, playing with you on your cruise, baby. Loved it very much.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous