All Comments on 'A Plush Wish'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
from Anonymous-E, a cute and romantic story

You did an excellent job on the story and they 'lived happily ever after.' (Intended)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Every story.

So far every one of your stories that I have read I have enjoyed thoroughly. This one was no different, I do admire your creativity.

Again thank you very much for some very wonderful stories.

N.D.

FasstaffFasstaffover 6 years ago
Awesome as always !

What a shame that i can’t vote more than 5/5.

A new superb story to add to my list.

Waiting for an other like this one from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Awesome story. Great read. Great characters. I'd love to see a continuation of the story. Even granny as a friendly elder. I'm sure your a busy person but if decided to do it I thank you so much in advance!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Loved it

A yiffing good tale! Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One Word: Awestruck :)

I dislike reading stories that have over 3 pages in its index. To add on to my disclaimer, I have never reviewed a story on this site for my whole time of being here (2 years); this is saying a lot as I feel compelled to writing this now, at 3:37am (I'll be tired as heck tomorrow, but this was very worth it). This story has blown me away...

You did an amazing job in connecting with the reader, as each experience the characters showed throughout the story are genuine and natural; two words that erotic fiction tends to be the opposite of. Come to think about it, this is actually the first time I have ever cried sincere tears from a story on this website. Whatever you got going is working for you :) keep doing what you're doing, because what you're doing is perfect <3

Love,

A random stranger

________

Colossians 3:23

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

Thanks! I was in need of writing a happy fairy tale.

I might even start on the fox's story next, if you don't mind a tad tragedy in it.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ N.D.

Thanks! Creativity has always been a big part of my life and writing's one of the best ways I can express it.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Fasstaff

Vote 5 with multiple accounts. *devious grin*

Kittypet made a suggestion about a plush turning into a human male to help a woman sufering from nightmares.

I ended up having to come up with a basic plot just to stop the idea from keeping me awake at night. It'll be something including tragedy though, so might be a bit heavy.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ requesting anonymous

Who knows? Maybe I will. When I told Kittypet I began writing the erotic chapter she asked if it was a threesome. Janice would be a candidate obviously.

I'll add it to the request list on Patreon to keep it in mind.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ TJSkywind

As always, thanks for reading! *pops beer bottles* Slainté agad-sa!

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ awed anonymous

Multiple words: I'm almost overwhelmed by hearing this. ;-)

I feel rather blown away by the effect my story had even though I couldn't clean it up completely. I've had a few readers who said they never read anything in this genre until they read a story of mine, but this is only the second time I hear someone needing to go out of their way to leave a comment when they never did so before.

Not to say I think less of all my other great readers and their support, but this is unexpected icing on the cake. I always wonder what attracts readers to my stories this much.

The other time this happened I ended up owning my pet Kittypet though, so be careful if you're a lady! You might get drafted into my harem! (this also goes for all the other ladies out there)

*crickets chirping*

*clears throat* Anyways, although I don't really mean to make others cry, I'm glad I was able to evoke an emotion with my words.

I agree with you that what I do is perfect, although my humble self won't say that out loud, but I won't stop trying to improve with every new story and rewrite of earlier ones.

So with this I say, thank you very much, and I hope to repeat this experience in my next writing.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 6 years ago
Wow.. Please continue

This is the first time I have read one of your stories and a non-human story.

I must say I absolutely loved this story!

At first I was unsure but half way threw the second page I was gripped, I loved the emotions that seeped out of the words and made me feel some of the emotions the characters were feeling.

If only this could come true, it would make every lonely woman or man feel like they could be loved and love someone who they have a deep connection with.

I especially loved the ending, I for sure thought it was over when she turned back into a plush toy but it was turned around into a great ending!

I didn't even mind that there was no sex until the very last page, it just made it more special and exciting!

Great job, I hope you continue with this kind of concept!

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Takeatumblewithme

I'm always glad to hear my writing has an effect on readers (other than gag reflexes though). :-)

I'm not one to write erotic scenes from the start without building an emotional bond first. At least in my more serious stories, unless there's a good reason for it. One story idea I have is a more common fantasy story featuring magic and and all, which includes a lot more sex because it serves a specific purpose.

But I personally like this concept more and I've already thought of another story with a deep bond like this one and I hope I'll get the chance to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Work

I first read the daily life with furry girls you had before you finished it and vowed to come back and finish reading the series. And sadly as with all good things I never wanted it to end so I didn't come to read till now. I kinda forgot how damn good you are at writing and I like your style the best as you said get the bond first then go for the sex makes it all the more better. Keep on writing and he'll I'd do something more to support ya if I could cheesy but true.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Giving support

Gomen nasai, sensei --

I checked, and you did indeed post this to Amazon. As a way of showing support for an indie author I enjoy reading, I purchased a copy, and to make sure you get paid, will move the marker to the end - as Amazon pays by the pages read.

My little contribution to making sure SciFurz has more stir-fry and noodles, so that he can write more stories.

Lifting a virtual glass of Guiness, slainté mo cara!

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ "cheesy" anonymous :-p

Thanks. :-)

I hope I won't have to stop writing soon because Daily Life is something I hope to continue for a long time, apart from the long list of ideas and requests.

And one kind of support writers are always happy to receive is to see readers writing reviews or just plainly spread the word to others. Doesn't cost anything but exposes writers to more people.

Even infamous instead of famous is better than nothing. :-p

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ TJSkywind

:-)

Yes, I got the opportunity to clean the text and create the ebook after submitting it here.

Thanks for buying! You're either the first or last to have bought a copy so far. ;-)

I feel so obscure on Amazon. I already wonder how the next story in this style would do. o.O;

*raises a bokbier* Slainté!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
erotic take on something familiar

Who hasn't wished their favorite stuffed animal to come to life? Probably most normal people. Well, it never happened and probably for the best.

But I've read this story again and again whenever I fail to find something interesting in non-human. The subtle power/dominance aspect adds to the eroticism especially since it is available to Petro, but never taken for granted or abused...and the devotion is mutual. Plus the naive aspect make it compelling for people who like that combination...which, despite all shame, I cant deny. All love should be this innocent and fierce.

I'm glad this isn't some 30 entry series like so many others...its material good enough to capitalize on, but it's perfect how it is. I like the part between and including racing to find a plush mouse and when she speaks...and the cuddling and drowning in each other is touching. The buildup was enough that I think the erotic parts could have been taken advantage of more fully, but if I could explain it better I'd probably be an author myself.

The only thing that seems a bit shoehorned is the expertise Janice gained...and I think what Mouse did at the party was slightly overkill for the crime. There isn't much really to compare the story formula to, the only other I know of was non-erotic and I hardly remember it was so long ago.

Now I wonder what people are going to think about him marrying his cousin. There are other silly questions but never mind.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed this story...

Funny to have "the goddess" mess with Janice and Kyle... and to help Petro and Mouse...

It was nice to be with Mouse as she learned and "grew"...

seakardseakardalmost 6 years ago
one last chapter?

I was hoping to read about a double wedding with Janice getting married to some guy, Mouse and Petro, heck even have Kyle get married to a lady bodybuilder/MMA fighter, all 3 women having kids roughly same time, and KYLE being the Nanny to all 3 kids!

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@ rereading anonymous

It's no wonder there are many stories in which toys come to life and go on adventures with kids. I can't think of any involving adults though apart from the movie Ted, and certainly none with romance or erotica. I believe this is another unique creation of mine and that made it even more fun to write. :-)

There's no shame in enjoying the innocent and pure romance, I'm sure that is what most people wish for in their lives. I prefer to write it like that, even if it's a harem. :-p

The story doesn't have enough main characters to make it long without drawing it out too much. That being said, I'm pretty sure when I get around to rewriting the ebook, current scenes will expand a bit more and I'll probably add one or two more scenes to it.

The erotic part will get a makeover too, maybe an even more sweet touch. :-)

The bit about Janice needs more flesh, but mainly to show she's quite smart. That's why she picked up enough knowledge for the job, although she's far from being an expert.

As for Mouse, remember her innocense and that I think a lot of women would gladly do what she did to men like Kyle. He didn't get punched afterwards for nothing. >:-)

And, if people aren't freaked out about a talking bipedal wolf going around the neighbourhood, thinking they're cousins won't make any difference. ;-)

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@ Ambivalence

What is a tropical island without some goddess living there? :-)

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@ seakard

Well, such a wedding scene would need a major change in story and side characters though.

I did have one or two ideas about Janice but the following story would become less innocent. :-p

And how about Kyle ending up somehow married to the goddess? That would be a real divine punishment for him. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

This is an amazing story, I cannot give any criticism I can only ask for a sequel

Leafpool92Leafpool92about 4 years ago
Loved this!!!

I love this Soo much!! Maybe you can make the next plush the fairy brings to life belong to Janice?

GhostoftheOldWorldGhostoftheOldWorldover 1 year ago

I read this years ago and absolutely loved it. Now I've recently made an account, and just remembered this story again. So I felt obligated to give you a 5 star rating, and leave a comment. This story is in my top 3 favorites that I have ever read on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...