A Plush Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went into the direction of the road, wrestled himself through the thick bushes at the edge of the estate and walked along the road until he came upon a bus stop. He waited under the roof of the shelter for the rain to stop for a while when a bus stopped.

The door opened and Petro stepped inside. The driver stared at the red eyed young man in mud covered suit holding a large dirty wolf plush. Petro grabbed in his pocket, pulled out the one coin he had in it and stared at it.

'Sorry for wasting your time.' Petro said, put the coin on the tray next to the driver and stepped out again.

'Wait up!' the driver said and Petro looked back. 'The is the last bus for today and I've got no passengers anyway. Where's your stop?'

Petro thanked the bus driver again after he dropped him off close to his apartment. He climbed the stairs slowly, not just from tiredness but also because Mouse could no longer greet him at the door.

He dropped his clothes on the floor of the bathroom as he undressed, turned on the shower and held Mouse in his arms, wiping mud from her cheek.'

'Mouse..' he whimpered and cried again, holding her tight.'

'Petro?'

He blinked the tears from his eyes and stared at the plush. 'Mouse!?'

'Petro.' she said. 'Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at the party with Janice?'

He stroked her head. 'How can I be there when you're back to being a plush again?'

'But I would only be alive long enough to find the thing that made you happy.'

'Made me happy?'

Mouse wanted to nod but she could no longer move. 'The plush fairy made me alive long enough to fulfill my wish to find the one thing to make you happy. Because you saved me.'

Petro half chuckled, half cried. 'Oh Mouse..'

'Janice said a good job, a loving wife and making children would be the thing to make you happy, and she is the one best suited to you because she offered to do that for you. I couldn't do that. I didn't have the..'

Petro shook his head and chuckled again. 'Silly Mouse.. That wasn't what made me happy.' He hugged her tight and slid down against the wall to sit on the floor under the shower. 'You're the one that made me happy! I was happy to get a better job so that I could take better care of you!' He rubbed his cheek against hers and tears mixed with the water flowing down his cheeks. 'It's you that I want.. I love you..'

Mouse wanted to cry and hold him tight. 'But we couldn't make children.. Do that sex thing..'

Petro shook his head. 'That doesn't matter! As long as you are with me!'

Mouse hadn't felt her chest hurt as much as it did now. 'Petro..' she whimpered. 'I don't want to leave your side..'

Petro stroked her back as he rocked her. Mouse reached out and hugged him tight. He nuzzled against her muzzle and she caressed his lips with hers. The tip of his tongue slid along her lips and she opened her mouth, licking against his lips. Tilting his head he locked his mouth over hers and their tongues met in a passionate dance.

Mouse moaned softly while their mouths explored each other and Petro ran his hands firmly along her back. She pressed herself against him until he lay down on the floor with her on top.

She pulled back when she needed to breath. Petro gazed lovingly into her eyes for a moment before he gasped. 'Mouse! You're alive again!'

She pushed herself up. 'Petro! I am!' she said and hugged him so hard he hit the floor with the back of his head. 'Sorry..' she said as he rubbed his head.

He smiled at her. 'I'd hit my head more often if that keeps you here with me.'

She chuckled. 'I hope that's not necessary.'

Petro caressed her cheek. 'Whatever it takes, I'll pay the price for you.'

Mouse smiled softly and leaned down to kiss him again.

Petro stroked Mouse's ear after they pulled back from their long passionate kissing. 'I think we'd better rinse off the rest of the dirt and get to bed.'

Mouse nodded and she rinsed Petro's back while he did hers and her tail. A strange itching sensation welled up in her while he ran his fingers through her fur and her eyes kept going back to his lower body. It didn't lessen after drying and crawling into bed.

She snuggled up tight against Petro and their mouths locked once again on each other while their tongues slid and stroked along in their dance of desire and he ran his fingers along her curves. Her furry curves were so soft and warm against his body he couldn't hold back getting the thickest errction he had ever had. It was almost painful from the pressure.

The warmth and itch grew in Mouse's abdomen and peaked when Petro's hard dick pressed against her. She moaned suddenly and Petro pulled back. 'Did I hurt you?'

She shook her head. 'No, it's, strange. What I feel down here.' she said and held her hand on her lower abdomen.' She looked worried at Petro. 'Could there be something wrong with me?'

He smiled softly. 'I don't think anything could be wrong with you.' he said and caressed her cheek. 'I'll just take a quick look to see you don't have something stuck in your fur or a stitch came loose.'

Mouse nodded quickly and laid back, raising and spreading her legs.

Petro crawled on his knees below her and his eyes nearly popped out of his skull at the sight between her legs. 'Mouse..' he panted. 'You're a complete girl now..'

Mouse looked down and recognised the part she saw as what she saw from Jasmine. Her heart raced. 'Is it really..?'

Petro stared at her face and nodded. 'What you didn't have before, it's now there.'

Mouse hid her face behind her fists. 'I'm a real girl?'

Petro nodded again, stared at the pink slit in the fur between Mouse's legs, realised the situation and looked away quickly. He cleared his throat. 'Yes, as far as I saw, you're a real girl.'

Mouse swallowed. 'Like, a human girl? Woman?'

Petro nodded quickly. 'Yes.'

Mouse kept silent for a moment and Petro wasn't sure what to do that wasn't embarrassing. His hard on wouldn't back down after the view in front of him.

'Petro?' Mouse whispered from behind her fists.

'Yes?'

'Do you.., want to.., put it in?'

Petro's heart stopped and he stared at her big innocent eyes and cute flattened ears. 'I.., I, ehh.' he said while his face turned as red as it could and the pressure in his erection increased a notch.

'You don't want to?' Mouse asked softly.

All pressure valves inside Petro's mind blew and he leaned over her, placing his mouth on hers and kissed her with every bit of passion he could muster.

Both panted for breath when they broke their kiss. 'Mouse,' Petro said after taking a deep breath. 'I don't think there's any way to describe the desire I feel for you.'

She smiled softly at him. 'Then I'm completely yours.'

Petro kissed her softly. 'And I'll do my best to care for you.' he said and ran his fingers around her breasts and touched two firm nubs. 'Starting with your cute nipples.'

Mouse moaned softly while Petro's lips found her nipples in her fur and sucked gently on each in turn. 'I could lick and suck on these all day long.' he said while pressing his fingers gently into the fur covering her soft slopes. 'Your softness feels even better with your soft fur.'

Mouse pressed her hot chest up against his fingers and lips. 'I'm so glad to be complete now.' she moaned. 'This feels so good.'

Petro slid one hand down her soft front. 'But there's even something better down here.' he said and she gasped slightly and twitched her hips as he slid a finger across her hardened clit and along her hot slit. He rubbed his slick fingertops together. 'You're already wet.' He smiled at her. 'I'll give you a little massage.'

She bit her lower lip when he rubbed her clit with his fingertips. The itch between her legs grew and spread out across her mound and inside her abdomen. 'Ah!' she cried at a gentle pinch on her clit that pierced her with an electric shock.

Petro licked her nipples once. 'I'll be tasting you now.' he said and moved down between her legs.

Mouse pulled back her ears, wanting to close her legs but couldn't. 'Wait! I don't smell good there!'

Petro smiled softly, ran his nose along her wet slit and fur and inhaled her scent. 'Mouse, I love your scent more than any flower or food.' he said and ran the tip of his tongue forwads along her slit. 'And your taste is better than any spice or wine.'

Mouse gripped the sheets and shut her eyes while Petro licked her lips and clit from front to back. The itch mixed with electricity inside her. She swallowed hard and more moaning was forced out of her.

'Sounds like you enjoy this.' Petro said. 'I'll lick you a lot more then.' Mouse couldn't reply other than moan and pant more while his tongue slid along and in between her lips. 'I'm going to do this as much as I can from now on.' He gripped her thighs. 'You only make my hunger worse.'

Mouse cried out high pitched moans as he sucked and bit gently on her clit. 'I feel so strange!' she moaned. 'It's getting worse but it's so good!'

Her tail trembled hard under Petro's chest. 'That's not all.' he said and slid one finger up and down between her wet lips before sliding it gently inside her. Her whole body tensed and gripped his finger tight. Her moans drew out while he rotated and slowly slid his finger in and out of her and sucked on her clit at the same time.

Mouse's heart raced while her body burned from inside out. She couldn't contain the sensations Petro caused in her, lost control of her breath and blacked out while an electric shockwave surged through her body and she uttered a deep primal growl.

Petro held on to her trembling body while she panted hard and her vision returned. 'Petro..' she rasped softly at the ceiling. 'That was scary, and amazing..'

He smiled and ran his fingers through the fur on her front. 'I can do this as much as you like, my love.' She tilted her head to look at him and smiled. He sat up on his knees between her legs. 'And now what I've been dreaming of doing since the first time I saw you completely naked.'

He lifted her legs up underneath her knees, moved forward and pressed his dick down to rub it slowly between her soaking lips. Mouse panted in anticipation as his hot dickhead slipped between her lips, and bit her lip and held her breath when he pressed it against her vulva.

Petro looked at her. 'I'm sliding it in now.' he said and she gave him a quick nod. He sighed in unison with the intake of her breath as his dick slid all the way inside her. The embrace of her hot flesh shot a wave of goosebumps up his body but he froze when Mouse cried. 'Ah! Did I hurt you!?'

She shook her head and smiled. 'I just feel so happy to be together with you.'

Petro relaxed and cupped her cheek. 'This is the most incredible I've ever felt in my life so far.'

Mouse panted again when her abdomen twitched in pleasure around his dick. 'It.., it feels so good to.., have you inside me..'

'I'm going to make it better.' Petro breathed and moved his hips slowly back and forth.

Mouse tensed more around him and it rapidly fed the itch going from his tip to his balls. He leaned forward and she wrapped her legs around his back while they locked their tongues together in heavy kissing.

Petro moved his hips a little faster to a relaxed rhythm and pressed hard against her mound each time. They moaned and breathed hard between kissing and licking. 'So good..' Mouse gasped and ran her hands firmly along his back. Petro moved his fingers through the fur at the back of her head and along her ears. Her tail pressed down hard on the bed.

The tension in Petro's dick came close to his limit. 'I'm going to come in you..' he groaned. Mouse tensed her abdomen at once with excitement. 'Do it!' she rasped. 'Do whatever you want with me! You're my owner! My master!'

Petro's heart pumped hard at her words and his tension broke. The stream shooting through his dick seemed never ending. Mouse cried out a moan at the sudden burst of heat filling her and shuddered with her second climax.

Petro leaned on his elbows, breathing hard with Mouse while their lips and tongues moved tiredly but satisfied together. His dick throbbed hard, squirting out the last drops and triggering more twitching inside her body.

'I love you, Mouse.' Petro panted. 'I have from the moment I saw you abandoned on the street.'

Mouse smiled and cried once more as she held him tight.

***

Mouse woke up first in the morning. She smiled, spooned tight by Pedro who breathed softly behind her and warmed her back. She had never felt as safe as she did now and wiggled carefully tighter against him. His hard dick clamped between her thighs twitched against her mound and his hand resting on her breast moved a little against her nipple. Her sensitivity triggered her arousal. She breathed deeper as she rubbed her mound slowly against his dick almost involuntary. It slid deeper between her sticky lips and the tip pushed against her clit.

Soft moaning escaped her throat with each bump of his hot hard tip against her hot hard nub, sending fuzzy waves of desire and itching from her mound. She pressed his hand against her breast and hard nipple and his fingers massaged her firm little hump.

Petro breathed deeper in her neck. 'I thought waking up with you in my arms was good, this is even better.'

Mouse pressed her behind against him. 'Please, I want you deep inside me again..' she whispered.

He smiled softly. 'With all my pleasure, my sweet Mouse.' He kissed her in her neck. 'Want to get up on all fours?'

She hummed excitedly, rolled on her stomach and pushed up with her tail curled up. 'Is this good?'

Petro smiled at the curves of her body firing up his desire. 'Certainly.' he said and sat up on his knees behind her. The sight of her hungry wet slit was enough to press his mouth hard on it and lick every part first. She gasped at his tongue entering her folds and twisting along her flesh. With some satisfaction Petro sat up, massaged her tush with his fingers deep in her fur and pressed his thumbs against her anus. "Damn." he thought. "I'm going to buy so much lubricant in the future if she'll like it that way too."

'I'll slide it in you now.' he said and pushed the tip of his dick against her lips. A shiver ran through Mouse's body and she moaned, then panted when her hot cunt filled up. He pushed all the way in and hard against her womb. 'Oh Mouse, I'm getting addicted to this.' She turned her head to look back and smile at him. 'I already am.'

Petro slid his dick gently back and forth in a mutual massage of their sensitive parts while sliding his fingers along her back. She pressed herself hard against him each time he grinded the hilt of his dick against her mound and his balls against her clit.

'You're so hot and tight it's hard to not come right away in you.' Petro breathed. Mouse moaned deep when her abdomen twitched at the memory of the first time he did. 'I'm all yours..' she panted. 'Come as soon and as much as you want in me.' He gripped her side. 'I will indeed as long as you're at my side.' he groaned. 'I can't hold back my desire for you.'

Mouse tensed her body in pleasure from the heat burning inside her with each stroke of Petro's dick. She could sense his shape in detail while his dick stretched her eager cunt and she wished he could stay inside her forever. 'I love you so much, my wonderful owner.' she moaned.

Petro groaned as his dick and balls flashed with the itch to relieve himself in her. 'And I love you, my sweet cuddle toy.' he nearly growled while grinding against her hot soaking flesh. 'You're what I couldn't even dream about.'

Mouse squeezed her abdomen even tighter around him. 'Then take your pleasure from me.' she moaned while his dick tensed and slid erraticly inside her.

'Gonna, come again.' Petro groaned deep. A deep pulse rushed through Mouse's body. 'Yes! Come in me! she moaned.

Petro thrusted hard in her and his dick shot the hot stream from his balls against her womb. The electric shockwave flashing through her body made her cry out and tremble hard all over. Her arms lost their strength and she collapsed on the bed while her body burned and his throbbing dick sent waves of heat through her.

'I'm so lucky with you.' Petro panted while he ran his fingers through the fur of her thighs, hips, sides, and back. Moused hummed in pleasure at his attention between her laboured breathing. 'I feel even luckier with you.'

He rolled down onto the bed on his side holding her tight in his arms, and kissed and nuzzled in her neck while gently massaging her breasts and nipples with his free hand. Only after his dick went limp did he roll on his back so Mouse could lay on top of him and kiss him passionately for a long while.

Eventually they got up and went to the shower to wash each other, make love once more with Mouse pressed back against the wall, and then wash each other again before getting out to eat breakfast.

Petro watched the warm weather outside. 'Let's go for a walk.'

Mouse followed his gaze. 'I'd like that.'

Just as they passed Janice's front door it opened and her father stepped outside. 'Oh! Petro, and Mouse, I presume.'

Mouse nodded. Petro glanced at Janice standing inside behind her father and turned to him. 'Ehmm, my apologies for what happened at the party, but Mouse is my everything. I'll pick up my things later in the day at the office.'

The man gave him a grave nod. 'You do that.' he said.

Petro was about to turn away when the man smiled gently. 'Then come back next week to see me. I want you to take a look at a company I bought recently which has a lot of trouble with their computer systems. And I'd like you to think about putting together a team for this kind of work. A friend of mine read your report too and is interested in getting your services.'

Petro's eyes went wide. 'You mean..?'

The man nodded. 'I had a good talk with my daughter and son and heard the whole story.' He turned to Mouse. 'My deepest apologies for his behavior. To teach him a lesson I sent him to work for a theatre I sponsor. The director will make sure he'll find out what it feels like to be harrassed by a few of his actors who will play along.'

Petro snickered at the devious grin the man made. 'Anyway, Janice will give you the address for next week. That is, if you can still accept her as an assistent.'

Petro glanced at Janice who looked down and fiddled with the hem of her shirt. 'I think she did a good job, and she did pick up enough technological knowledge to support my work, so, yeah, I'd like her to continue being my assistant.'

Janice's eyes shot up at him and she blushed. 'Thank you.'

Petro gave her a warm smile. Her father took him by the shoulder. 'Now, enjoy your free time, and we'll talk business later.'

Mouse and Petro said their goodbyes and went on their cheerful walk. A tinkle caught her ear and she waved at the plush fairy on her way to another plush animal.

1...345678