All Comments on 'A Pollen Behavior'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

This story was a paid commission—I'm always open to writing commissioned stories, for those interested! If you can't afford that but still want to support my work, consider checking out my Patreon to get early updates and tons of bonus content!

https://www.patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayover 6 years ago

I enjoyed the last story of Alrek and Trys, and while this one hit a lot of the same notes (maybe there was some residual hypnotic suggestion going on) it still felt unique. I feel like they could be happy being lovers again if they could both leave adventuring behind them. I don't get where the rebellious voice of the Possession Vines came from, it was like someone hijacked Trys' spell. Maybe that's not how it was meant to come across.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback!

Thanks for your feedback! The intent was to convey that Larya's rebellious nature was being, in turn, compartmentalized until it sounded like an invasive thought itself. Basically, a turning of the tables—the flower voice turns into her, and her resistance turns into the voice. But it was a difficult concept to convey, and could have been conveyed more clearly. :)

EridonEridonover 6 years ago
Hello again.

A few other points I would like to ramble about for a bit.

At this point, if the story is considered cannon and if the elves can mate with humans, Alrek had so much unprotected sex with Trys that I wouldn't be surprised if Alrek ended up a father. Probably the same kind of parent as his mother, though only because he wouldn't learn of the child by Trys, I hope.

Second point is probably why I enjoy Alrek the most amongst your protagonists. I would point at two facts about him, first because he is a fighter, more than any other in my opinion (Though I will concede this point if it is pointed out as false) and second the fact that he is a bit of a prude, a bit of an outsider to the world in that regard. Maybe a point of view closer to our own.

The last bit might be a bit of a request (I was the guy that asked about Sphinxes). Will we see an ever expanding roster of the races in the world or would you prefer to center your stories around certain races?

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your thoughts!

First, bear in mind that as this is a world where casual sex is extremely widespread, birth control is *really* common. The herbs aren't hard to get. So don't get *too* excited for Alrek to be a dad, even if elves and humans *are* cross-fertile!

There are a number of mortal races in this setting, and a few will gain greater attention later on. The main races are, in order from "most common" to "least common": Humans, elves, dopterines, skittergoblins, goblin maids, and then the really rare creatures like doppelgangers and neogi.

Humans will remain the focus, but I have a dopterine character or two planned for the future, and skittergoblins will definitely be making an appearance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
can you make story like this

a story group of students who go to camp and one of their female is infected with some thing strange which make her seductive and began to enslave the male and infect the other female

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I just got the pun.

I've been coming here and reading your stories for more than a year. I always wondered at the title.

I get it and you are a beautiful person. The pun is so bad it's is appalling. It successfully makes the loop of so bad it's good again.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...