A Pollen Behavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trys had no regrets.

She eagerly returned the kiss with all the strength she had. This was what she wanted. Alrek's wonderful, meaty cock drilled her, still slick from her hot mouth. Larya's finger helped stimulate her, but somehow, just the feeling of being filled was so... so... filling. That was all she wanted. Needed. To be filled.

To please Master.

He rose up and down against her, panting from the effort. She squealed and squeaked against Larya's fingers as the dark-haired druidess passionately licked and kissed her oh-so-sensitive tits.

Alrek started to speed up his thrusts. His eyes were wild, feral. He owned her. He had broken her, knowingly or not, and Trys was so, so happy to be broken. She had never felt so good.

Trys's pussy contracted once more, and she squealed as she began to cum. Orgasms poured out of her like water, like honey, leaving her mind a blubbering mess. Never. Never in her life.

"Good girl," she gasped, as Larya took her hand away to add to the fingers tickling and stroking her clit. "I'm a good girl!"

"Good, horny slut," Alrek agreed as he at last hit his climax. He moaned aloud in time with her, continuously ramming down into his needy toy. Pleasure filled his eyes, pure, wonderful pleasure. Pleasure she had given him with her pussy.

Orgasm after orgasm fled her body, and it was like her brains were all trickling out her buttery cunt. She squealed and accepted her fate with pleasure.

It was the only way she could think to accept anything now.

~~~~

The trio continued their lovemaking for several unbearably erotic hours, until the effects of Larya's possession vine, damaged by Alrek's actions, finally wore away into blessed silence. Larya eventually managed to stop kissing Trys and crawl out of the flower, listening as Alrek fucked Trys's brains out.

She retrieved their items, fixed her hair, fixed her skirt, and set about looting the rest of the garden dungeon.

When she returned that evening, Trys was a limp, whimpering mess. Alrek had fallen asleep inside of her, still moaning as Trys humped his still form, seeking orgasm after orgasm from the sleeping adventurer.

Larya had to deploy the sweetdrinkers to finally subdue the elf, a task she privately relished.