All Comments on 'A Portrait in Blue'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic as always!

Glad you’re back Shaima! Hope there’s more in the pipeline.

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Welcome home!

Hi Shaima, good to see you again. You'd been such a frequent contributor that I was starting to wonder what had happened to you. Glad to see you haven't lost your touch. As usual, your characters are real people, thoroughly believable. And with Renee, you've captured very well the speech patterns of a native German speaker with a fluent command of English. Hope you'll be back again soon.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Another excellent story!

Thank you Shaima, I always enjoy your stories!

gnome_mangnome_manover 6 years ago
Yummy

Almost sinfully delicious. If I don't start working out, I'm going to go up another hat size.

winterreisserwinterreisserover 6 years ago
Cool

Well paced narrative but for another star an increase in detail in the narrative would be better, as for me, it makes all the difference between a story and an interesting tale; if I may so express it.

burrito54burrito54over 6 years ago
Great

Another truly great story really enjoy reading your stories. Haven't commented on the others. But they are all great , haven't read one I didn't enjoy. Keep up the great work

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Nice read

Excellent story;hopefully you will share more of how Bree & Renee's relationship develops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very sensual

Another fine piece of writing. The voice of the narrator is captivating and genuine in conveying her evolving attraction for Renee. Loved the climax of the story, beautifully rendered, so erotic. Thank you from your proud Aussie admirer.

Max05171960Max05171960almost 6 years ago
Wonderfull!

This is the first of your stories that I've read, and it certainly won't be the last. Your writing shows that you have more than just skill: You have a heart.

When I finished, I had an itching notion that something about your story was different, unique among the majority of erotic fiction. I went to the beginning to check, scanned to the end, and I was right -- nowhere do your characters mention breast size. There have been too many times when I came across the ubiquitous, " . . . gladly, I thrust my face between her glorious DD breasts," and said to myself, Who does that? What kind of person compares the size of a partner's body parts while making love to them (or just having sex with them) for the first time?

I'm sure the standard answer is that it's a guy thing, but I'm a guy, and I've never thought that. Hell, with the woman I've loved for over 35 years (even though the relationship ended 33 years ago), I don't think I even wondered about the size of her breasts until six-months into our living together. It's not that I think I'm special or exceptional; it's just that I truly appreciate the reality in your writing, and I believe that part of how that comes through is by omission rather than inclusion.

Thanks.

devonlad621devonlad621over 5 years ago
another gem

Thank you for this story. I love your writing as you mange to put so much emotion into the writing. Your stories are gentle and sensual but highly erotic.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter69696 months ago

I love how you describe the seduction and joy in their lovemaking. By the end, I had a nice little puddle collected in my panties.

I'm so looking forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous