A Portrait in Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,216 Followers

"It's been a long time since anyone said that to me."

"It is a shame," she glanced at me, "you should be dessert."

In the end I did buy dessert, cream and strawberries, which did make her smile as we made our way out to the street. I know that mentally I was preparing myself for the night but I was still a little bit confused. I knew how to act with a man if we were going on a date but what about a woman? Who took the lead? And what happened if we both took the lead? It was one of those things I'd wrestled with last night as I lay in the bath shaving my legs. It was what I did before I saw Derek or any other man but would you shave your legs for a woman?

What was it about Renee that excited me? I glanced briefly at her that afternoon as she sat down at her desk. Was it the way she dressed? Was it her confidence? Maybe it was the fact she was foreign born and spoke two languages. In the end I had to admit I didn't know what it was about Renee that drew me in.

Renee's flat in Merchiston was ordinary on the outside, constructed in a late Georgian style, the block is one of several on the same street. They were once tenements but with gentrification they've become quite sought after in recent years. I didn't know what to expect though as she ushered me inside that night but as I looked around the lounge room I had to admit I was impressed. You can tell a lot about a person by their living conditions. If the flat is messy then it's possible that they also have messy lives but if it's clean and everything is in its place then you might find that there is some kind of order to their lives.

Renee's lounge room was clean and well kept. I was immediately drawn to a poster of a woman with her back to the camera and wearing nothing but a pair of jeans and a bra. She was looking over her shoulder with a sly smile on her face. Renee saw me looking at the poster and smiled.

"Are you checking out my girl?"

"Kind of," I admitted, "who is she?"

"I have no idea," she replied, "I spotted it in a shop in Dublin and just fell in love, she's been with me ever since. I might have to get her laminated to protect her from finger marks."

"Understandable," I dumped my handbag on the coffee table.

"You want a drink?"

"Is that a question?" I raised my eyebrows and she smirked, "I'm Scottish, it's in the blood."

"Prosecco?"

"Prosecco, please."

Renee went off to get the drink and I settled into the couch to relax, I was still struck by that poster though, it seemed to do something for me. I wanted a body like her.

"Still checking her out," Renee put the glass on the table, "I'll start dinner."

"I can help."

"No, it's all right," she held out her hands, "please, just sit and take it easy. I can't cook with another person in the same room."

"Oh, aye? One of your hang ups?"

"Something like that," she nodded at the remote, "feel free to check out Netflix."

"Thanks," I picked up the remote.

"Surf away, I'll be in the kitchen if you want a refill," she backed away.

I was halfway through the first episode of Vikings when she stepped into the lounge room with the bottle of wine. She glanced at the screen and smiled crookedly.

"Are you a Vikings fan?"

"I've seen one episode on You Tube a while ago when one of my girlfriends was over but I've never sat down to watch a whole season."

"I love Vikings, I've got a major crush on Lagertha."

"I have to admit I wouldn't say no to her, I used to have a girl crush on Xena for a little."

"Didn't everyone?" Renee fanned herself smilingly, "I've always had a soft spot for women with swords."

I've had chicken casserole many times before but for some reason Renee's version tasted so much better and I'm not saying the white wine made it taste better but perhaps the company had more to do with it. I was on a 'date' with a lesbian and my so-called boyfriend didn't know. He'd actually sent me a text the previous night to ask if I was free on the weekend and I just told him I had to work on Saturday. It occurred to me as I finished the meal and drained my wine that I didn't even feel the least bit guilty.

"I can get the whole season for you if you like," Renee finally commented, "I downloaded five seasons on torrent, now you know what I do when I'm not at work."

"So you're not out picking up women?"

"Sometimes but lately I've been a little bit lazy," she leaned back and stretched her legs out as she crossed them, "it's like I've put everything on hold."

"Who was the last woman you were with?"

"Tracey," she replied, "I met her in a club and to be honest I should have left her in the fucking club but after having sex in the toilet we went home and she stayed for three weeks. That's the worst part about one night stands, they're fine if it's just one night but when they want to stay more than one night it gets complicated."

"I know all about that one," I winced, "that's what Derek was, I should have left him after that weekend."

I was rambling and I knew it but Renee didn't seem to mind as she listened to me, yet again and in time I finally got onto the elephant in the room.

"What if something happens tonight?"

"Well that depends on you," she tickled the small of my back, "we work together, that changes things for me."

"You don't sleep with women you work with?"

"I did not say that," she kept tickling, "but some people have rules."

Did I have rules? I'd never thought of myself as being particularly ethical in that way. Maybe it was a result of having a hippie mother, my older sister went one way and she's quite uptight to the point of being a pain in the arse but I went the opposite direction and tried to break as many rules as possible. As long as it didn't get me locked up I figured it was probably all right and yet I did have one rule and that involved sleeping with another woman. It was one of those things I hadn't done yet and as her fingers slipped up my spine I found myself going over the myriad excuses in my head. It would complicate things.

What kind of things would it complicate? I stared at the television screen as she reached my collar and hooked her fingers behind it. I felt the material sliding down my back and the front rose until it was pressed against my neck, my throat was slightly constricted but she didn't exert much pressure as she let the weight of her arm pull against the collar. I instinctively reached for the top button of my blouse and undid it.

The collar slipped down further and the second button rose to my throat. Renee pulled backwards and I let her pull me against the couch. She let go of my collar and stretched her arm along the back of the couch, I looked up into her eyes and sensed that I'd reached a point where I could extricate myself if I wanted. The trouble was I didn't know if I wanted to stop this. Her movements were hypnotic as she slid her right hand up my front to the collar. She see sawed her fingers along the narrow vee and for a moment I thought she was going to undo the second button but instead she kept moving her fingers back and forth.

"It gets complicated if you want to complicate it," she murmured.

There was still a part of me that wanted to get up and walk away even as she leaned forward to kiss my forehead but there was another part of me that wanted to just keep going. My hand was on her right breast as she kissed my brow and then I raised my head. Renee's lips were inches from mine and I could smell the wine on her breath and then she kissed me.

I'll never forget that first kiss, it was soft and enticing. She parted her mouth and I just went with her, I felt weakness in my belly and a slight rush to the head. I saw my mother in my mind's eye and then the image disappeared as Renee undid my second button. We parted momentarily and I looked down at the deepening vee. She slid her hand under my blouse and kissed me again. This time I was more than ready and moved into her as our lips met.

I traced my way up the pleats of her blouse as she worked my mouth in a series of slow and tender kisses. By the time she broke away my head was swimming, those kisses had definitely crossed the line in my mind. Even then a part of me wanted to leave but I was still sliding my fingers up and down her pleats and Renee looked down and arched her back ever so slightly.

She watched me brushing my hand up and down her blouse, but didn't make any further moves, she was smiling though and I felt the arousal becoming stronger, my movements were more deliberate and then she undid the top button of her blouse. She looked up as she slid a hand down behind her collar and I felt an irresistible urge to kiss her, a moment later I leaned over and kissed her throat with a soft, sensual kiss. Renee murmured as she brought her left hand around to the back of my head and my fingers slid up and down her pleats as my lips savoured her throat.

I knew I was turning her on because her sighs became more pronounced. I broke away suddenly and we stared into each others eyes, my hand was now pressed against her breast and I left it there as I tried to think of something to say.

Renee pushed back against me and tilted her head and as our lips met in a passionate kiss I fiddled with the second button of her blouse. I broke free a few moments later and exhaled as I finally undid the second button to expose more of her throat and just going on instinct, kissed her throat with soft, teasing kisses. Renee kept her hand behind my back, holding against so I could just keep on going.

I certainly wasn't in the mood for stopping as we fell back against the couch, I moved my hands down over her breasts. I was gaining courage as I massaged her breasts. This went on for longer than I've gone with men and then her soft lips caressed my throat and her fingertips danced over my bare skin, sending delicious sensations through me. I tilted my head to give her more room and she pushed forward. Her hand moved over my breast and I moaned with pleasure as she went to work on my breast.

She undid the third button and slipped her hands up over my skin to my shoulders I felt the blouse pulling against the fourth button. Her lips found mine in a tender kiss and she eased her fingers under my bra straps and dipping her head, kissed my neck and throat. Renee's hands slid down the straps, pulling the blouse against the fourth button. I felt her fingers on the top of my cups and then she grabbed the fourth button and undid it. The garment slid over my cups and it was only then I pulled back and looked down at my relative state of undress. The blouse was now open past my bra to show the darker tinge on my chest, a visible indication of my state of arousal. I looked past her for a moment and she sensed my hesitation because her hands fell away.

"The couch is too small," I finally managed, "and I have to pee."

"All right," she nodded at the door, "second on the left, my bedroom is opposite."

I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror some five minutes later as I washed my hands. The blouse was open to my bra and I had an urge to fuck like I hadn't felt in a long time. Renee was coming through to her bedroom and she paused by the bathroom door but then crossed the hall and went into her room. I finished washing my hands and began drying them. If I was going to explore this other world then what better guide could I ask for than Renee?

A guide. Was that the right word?

I fluffed my hair out, straightened up, and sprayed some perfume on my wrists and down my blouse. A moment or two later I stepped out and into her bedroom. Renee was sitting on the bed with her back to the bedhead and her legs out in front. She was doing something on her phone but glanced up as I closed the door, put my back up against it and studied her. Renee smiled crookedly and tapped her phone once and then put it on the bedside table.

My hand rested on the fifth button of my blouse and I slowly kicked off my shoes and dropped my hand to the belt. It was one of those extra wide belts that was purely for decoration. I undid the buckle and let the belt fall to the floor with a solid clunk. Renee moved forward slightly as I reached the bed and hoisting my skirt up past my knees, I moved onto the bed. I ended up sitting astride her and Renee slid her hands up under my skirt as I undid the fifth button. Her hands moved up further and I leaned over and kissed her lips slowly and firmly, a moment or two later I raised myself up a little and her hands shot forward to my panties. I whimpered as I broke contact with her lips. Renee tickled my perineum and a wave of pleasure moved through me. I spread my legs wider and she kept tickling.

This went on for a few minutes, she alternated between my perineum and labia while I kept kissing her lips and stroking her front. I managed to get another two of her buttons undone to expose a white balconette bra and then she was sliding her hands under my panties to my wet pussy. The waves of pleasure moving through me became ever more intense and I was moving in and out to coincide with her pushing and stroking. This was unlike anything I had experienced. There was no need to issue instructions, she knew how to treat my genitals without consulting a sex manual or asking if I liked it.

I unzipped the skirt part of the way and Renee grinned as she took over and finished, the skirt opened right up to expose my bare thighs. I undid the last two buttons and parted the blouse, her eyes shifted as she brought her knees around and worked herself into a kneeling position. I managed to stay upright and partially straddling her.

Our lips met in a passionate kiss and I felt the blouse sliding over my left shoulder, by the time we parted it was off my other shoulder too and Renee grinned as she started pulling the blouse off, it slid down my back and she tossed it to one side and then moved suddenly. I slid off her legs as she deposited me onto my back. I hit the pillow with a soft plop and Renee crawled over me with a hungry look in her eyes. The blouse was partially open and the satin brushed over me as she dipped her head to kiss my throat and then I parted my legs invitingly and grabbed her thighs.

Renee arched her back and rocked back and forth to let the satin blouse brush over my skin and fell into a rhythm as she kept kissing my lips and throat but she was getting lower and lower with every minute, soon her pussy was moving against mine and I finally grabbed her buttocks and pushed upwards.

Renee sensed my anticipation and rose slightly to slide my bra straps down my shoulders and then slid her hands around to undo the strap. The bra was pulled aside moments later and my breasts became a feast for her lips as she sucked on my nipples, which hardened under her swirling tongue bath. By now I was fully aroused and wanting more, I kneaded her buttocks, forcing her genitals against mine. It felt surprisingly good even if it was different.

"Do you want the dildo?" Renee sat up and undid her cuff buttons.

"Does a girl ever say no to a dildo?"

Renee smiled at that and opening the drawer of the other bedside table, took out a pink dildo. I watched as she lubed it and then I pulled my panties over my hips and pushed them down my thighs. Renee pulled them the rest of the way and then shifted her position so that she was beside me with her head closer to my hips.

I closed my eyes and hesitantly probed my opening with the wet tip, feeling just a little weird about doing this in front of another person. A moment later my eyes opened as she pushed it into me with a twirling motion, the cry came a spit second later and she grinned.

"Ooh, that hit the spot."

"Fuck," I exhaled, "fuck."

"Your wish is my command."

Renee lowered her head and circled my clitoral hood firmly with her tongue, I closed my eyes and finally gave into her. I was past caring and Renee worked the dildo expertly, finding my rhythm and my most sensitive spots. The toy rocked back and forth, and turned slowly as her tongue swept over my engorged lips. I grasped my breasts and pushed myself into her, arching my back at the same time. The first shudder moved through me, a familiar feeling when I was masturbating but this was the first time I'd experienced this with another person. I almost faltered as the spasm started and then I just let go and felt my buttocks rising and falling in rapid motions until finally the orgasm hit me like a tidal wave. I was only half aware of her presence as the orgasm continued and I slowly came down to find my cheeks were wet with tears. My body was covered in a thin film of sweat and my breathing was harsh and laboured. Renee pulled the dildo out and settled down beside me.

"That was fun, ja?"

"Ja," I giggled, "that was fucking awesome."

"So you are a satisfied woman now?"

"Very," I picked up the dildo and studied it, "I've always wanted to buy one of these."

"When is your birthday?"

"The thirtieth of June, another eight months away."

"Hmm," she propped on her palm and tickled my belly gently, "perhaps Christmas but I have two, you can use that one if you want."

I rolled onto my side and studied her face. She had a whimsical look in her eyes, like she was stoned.

"Your turn."

I sat up and rolled her over onto her back and pinned her wrists to the bed. Renee exhaled slowly as I leaned over and kissed her lips several times in succession as I rocked my hips back and forth. Renee fell into step with my rhythm. It went on for a good few minutes as I rubbed my pussy against her skirt and then I released her wrists and sat up. She reached for my breasts and massaged them slowly as I kissed her wrists and slid my fingers down along her sleeves, getting off on the feeling of satin.

The urge was getting stronger now and I slowly unbuttoned the rest of her blouse but left it tucked into her skirt for the moment. I went down to kiss her lips once and then moved down over her front, alternating the kissing with delicate circular motions to stimulate the tiny nerve endings. That got her hot and panting, she was pulling at her belt but I pushed her hands away and kept going, I was going to keep her like this for as long as possible and sensing that she just let me explore. I clamped my legs tightly around her and undid her belt and pulling the blouse out of the skirt, undid the last button and spread the blouse wide over the bed.

Renee rose to meet me but I pushed her back down and started kissing and tickling her front, my hands found her firm, ripe breasts and moulded them firmly, I could feel her nipples hardening beneath my hands. I pulled the blouse and bra straps down over her shoulders and putting my hands on her breasts, leaned over and bit her shoulders with soft, sucking bites. Renee whimpered and said something in German that she translated as, "don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping but I did have to pause to pull off her blouse and she undid her skirt and let me pull it over her hips to expose her g-string.

"That drawer," she exhaled noisily, "God, I am so wet."

"I'm going to make you wetter."

Renee giggled as I fetched the other dildo, a larger black one and it was only then I kind of faltered as she undid her bra and removed her g-string.

"Allow me to start," she took it from me and spreading her legs wide, slid the tip inside.

I swallowed as the dildo slid inside her wet, pink opening and then I eased around until my head was close to her pussy. I sniffed her scent and tasted her. Renee moaned at that and encouraged by her moan and determined to try this even if it was just once I went down on her. I was so focused on her clitoris that I forgot about the dildo as she moved it in and out. When the delicate little organ came out to play I flicked my tongue over it and she pushed herself up into my face.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,216 Followers