A Portrait in Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers

"Go hard on it," she panted.

I went harder, circling her organ and flicking my tongue over it and settled into a rhythm, my other hand slid down over her lips to her perineum and she writhed beneath my touch as I teased her. Her sighs became deeper, her breathing ragged and her cries harsher, she switched into German after a few minutes and that just turned me on even more. I picked up the pace, sucking and tickling while she kept sliding that dildo in and out, rocking it back and forth to stimulate the front of her passage. When she let go it was with a series of short, sharp cries and her whole body went tense and then she shook violently for a good fifteen seconds or thereabouts before finally going limp.

Renee's eyes flickered open and she exhaled and reaching up, stroked my face.

"For the first time that was fucking magnificent, you have talents you knew nothing about."

It was a night I will always remember. We did it once more that night, a long, slow pleasuring followed by a shower together and then we fell asleep in each other's arms to sleep the sleep of the redeemed.

I ended my long term relationship with Derek the next morning via text message. He wanted to know why and I kind of said, I've found someone else. I didn't tell him who I'd found because to be honest we were never soul mates. I don't know where this is going, I don't know how long it will last, I only know I'm going to enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts. As she told me not so long ago, we're here for a good time not a long time.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers