All Comments on 'A Pregnant Pause'

by Gently Does It

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ugh

a typical slut/whore wife add more hubby revenge on all of her lovers

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the people who write this kind of story

think its funny for a wife to have another man baby.i don't, i think its the lowest a tramp can go.its what you call living for now,selfish and deceitful.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

Fabulously great and E-R-O-T-I-C!!!!

Don't pay any attention to those negative nerd comments. You write beautifully and I hope that you continue. I'm gonna read all your stories and I would just about bet that they are all equally erotic. This baby will probably look just like its uncle...your husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

I'll read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just another open legged slut that happens to be

married. She is to stupid to realize what she is doing and the long term effects. OW women who stay at home married are whoring themselves to their husbands so why not spread it around and get diseases and such? After all no one expects a whore to be faithful do they?

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great, and very natural!

obviously she got pregnant by her brother-in-law, in a setting that was very natural and erotic. Can we have more chapters on this one? Just as I was beginning to think, in this story, that somehow lesbian activity could result in pregnancy, her brother-in-law came along in a no-holds-barred party of fun.I really enjoyed it and hope that you will continue with this one.

sf4951sf4951over 2 years ago

As a story I enjoyed it As a real life action it is disgusting to compromise your marriage and betray the trust the husband has given. For those who engage in it I have contempt. I have experienced a slut like this in a previous marriage and it has made it hard to trust the honest women I meet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous