A Prescription for…Spoons?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers

"Well, Laura," he leaned back, using a more authoritative voice, "I see Nurse Mumbles has written you're feeling 'stuffed.' Let's see what the matter might be." He reached up and began stroking her nipples, watching as they stiffened. "Any pains in your breasts?" He squeezed them slightly, feeling for lumps, lifting them and watching them drop.

She giggled. "No, my breasts have been fine lately. How do they feel to you?"

He continued to manipulate them, watching the nipples standing up, completing a curve that started from her diaphragm.

"Hmmm...I see Nurse Mumbles forgot to get you completely undressed. I'll need to speak with her about that." As he spoke, he reached behind her, unclasping a small gold necklace, moving to her earrings and finishing with two toe rings. With the pile of jewelry next to her on the table, she felt completely naked. "My diagnosis is more accurate you when you are completely bare," he confided in a fatherly tone.

"Okay, let's see what's happening with you." He slid her back on the table, moving her cheeks back. As he pushed her shoulders she was forced to move her hands back as well. He lifted her knees, bending her legs outward, opening her vagina and exposing the spoons. He placed her feet down on the table surface as close to her thighs as she could manage. "Comfortable?" He looked at her concerned. "Adjust yourself as you need to, but please try and keep your vagina as open as possible so that I can get a good look."

She blushed at the direction, but complied, the thought of being inspected in such a clinical way, contrasting with the dark wood of the table and the light from the overhead chandelier adding a surreal quality to the scene. She jerked as his hands traced a line from her knees to her labia.

"So...stuffed...let's see." He leaned forward, his nose practically level with her open sex. "Why I see the problem! You have serving spoons inserted inside you!"

She laughed at the silliness of the diagnosis and then caught her breath as she felt him begin to manipulate the spoons - gently tugging them at first to unpeel them from her outer labia and then sliding them slowly in and then out of her. It felt very weird. Not a turn-on at all at first, and then, as he kept up the rhythm, she found herself pushing out to greet his thrust, moaning slightly when his thumb stroked down on her stiffening clit.

He stopped and spread the handles apart, pushing with his knuckles against the fleshy parts of her spread thighs. She opened herself further.

"Very interesting," he murmured. "Let me get a closer look." With the spoons spreading her lips open, Laura began to feel as if she really did have a speculum inside her, although they were much smaller and hardly as effective. She looked down at him as he stared up inside her. She imagined what she must look like to someone walking in from the kitchen. A young women, brunette bob cut, stripped bare on a dining room table, her breasts illuminated by a chandelier, her legs spread wide open by a man inspecting her vagina. Almost too weird to imagine, actually, but even weirder was her arousal at the image.

He watched as a string of mucous let down between her spread lips. Leaning in, he darted his tongue at the top juncture, pushing momentarily against her erect clit, and then sliding in to her spread channel. Her aroma was intoxicating; the moan his tongue elicited was even more so. He stroked her again, tasting her saltiness, urging her to give him more.

"I'm going to make us a drink," he looked up at her, the look of confusion mixed with loss as he stopped his stroking. "Stay there." He turned around and grabbed both of their glasses, along with coasters, and set them down on either side of her spread legs. "You have an absolutely gorgeous vagina, Laura. I especially like the way you've kept your pubic hair trimmed. Planning on wearing a lot of bikinis this summer?" She just looked at him, wondering what direction the conversation and his actions would take next and then nodded, still confused and a little dazed.

He moved his hands back to the spoons, they had dropped against the table, resting at the bottom of her open sex, and continued the previous motions. She closed her eyes, tilting her head back as his stroking aroused her up a notch. On an outward stroke, he kept moving, dragging the bowl across her stretched labia and out. She made a feeble sound of protest and then popped her eyes open at the sound of the metal against the glass.

"Your liquor and mine. I think it will make a greatcocktail." He smiled as he brought his glass to his lips, inhaling her scent as he sipped the bizarre concoction. "You'll have to try it." Setting his glass down, he repeated the gesture with the other spoon, stirring her oils into her glass.

"Umm, I don't think...no.." She uttered silly protests as she watched him lift the glass to her lips. At first she wanted to turn away; she had never tasted herself and hadn't planned on doing it any time soon, but as his hand with the drink steadied in front of her lips, his other hand began stroking her, sending a rush up her spine and dropping open her jaw.

"Take a taste. I think you'll find it as intoxicating as I do." He moved the glass to her lower lip, the aroma of her scent wrinkling her nose. She tipped her head forward and tentatively sipped the drink. There was only the slightest trace of her taste in the bourbon, the aroma from the handle of the spoon predominating. She took a long draw of the drink, rotating her hips in motion with his fingers as he pushed against her splayed vagina.

They stayed in this tableau for what seemed like an eternity; his hand never seemed to tire, his motions never became tiresome. As her arousal built, she hoped he would send her over the top, working with him to move faster, stroke her harder, push his thumb against her now exposed clit.

"Please," she moaned, "please make me cum." A bead of sweat had begun to roll down the inside of her underarm, tickling her upper side.

"Are you feeling less full?" He didn't stop.

"Umm hmm, thank you doctor. You have the healing touch," she responded in her best Marilyn Monroe imitation. He pulled the glass away and watched her as she gyrated slowly against his lower hand.

"But I think you really want to feel fuller, isn't that right?" He raised his eyebrows even as he began to insert his thumb between her swollen lips.

"Ahhh, yes, I really would prefer that," she hissed.

"For that, then, we'll have to move to my operating room." He abruptly stopped, pulling away from her, leaning against the bar. She opened her eyes with a pleading look, noticing his erection pushing hard against his trousers. The thought of fucking him now fought with the thought of being laid down comfortably in his bed. At least that's what she hoped 'operating room' meant.

He held out his hand, forcing her to unbend her legs and lean forward. She hadn't realized how cramped a position she had been in and again looked forward to a comfortable mattress under her back.

He held her hand, leading her through the increasingly dark house to the stair. He moved her in front of him so that he could guide her from behind, or rather, guide her behind, gently brushing his hands against her smooth buttocks.

At the top of the stairs she faced a dark hall, only the light from the dining room seeping up the stairs and a street lamp shining through an upper window outlining the shapes of doorways.

"Just up ahead to the right. You're hot, and you're wet, but you aren't enough of either yet."

Confused once again at this change in course, she let him guide her to a doorway, moving her into a luxuriously appointed bathroom, the details of which were revealed as he raised the dimmer switch just inside the door. In the subdued light, it looked like an underwater fantasy - aquas and pinks. Ceramic tile covered the floors and walls. The shower was off to the right, an arched doorway covered in the same tile as the floor. The sink looked as big as her bathtub, and off to the left was a huge spa-like tub, built into a tile enclosure.

She gasped as she took it all in, and at the same time worried what it was going to feel like with him on top of her, her on top of the hard tile. He stepped in front of her and unbuttoned his shirt, hanging it on a hook behind the door. She reached up to stroke his chest, feeling the soft hairs slide through her fingers.

"Ummm," he purred, opening his belt, unbuttoning his pants and sliding them and his underwear down. Her fingers slid up his chest and neck, stroking his cheek. As he stood back up she took a long look at his penis. Even semi-erect it was long and thin, his balls hanging down what seemed like a long way to her. His pubic hair was golden brown, catching highlights of the dimmed bulbs. She moved her hand down to stroke it; she wanted to see it fully erect.

He let her toy with him, watching as she took both hands, one gently holding his balls, the other lightly clasping his shaft, pulling it, filling it with blood. Within a few strokes his erection stood out, vibrating with his heartbeat.

She let out a little giggle. "They're so weird, don't you think?"

He smiled and put his arm around her, leading her to the shower door. Reaching inside, he started a strong stream, letting the water get hot. She wondered how comfortable taking a shower was going to be until he led her into it.

It was a huge shower. Big enough for four people. It had a bench around three sides, the spray coming from the open 'U'. He sat against the wall on one of the 'legs' of the U, furthest from the door, and positioned her under the spray.

The water was hot against her shoulders, the tension washing down her back. She had long since given up any modesty. She had never bathed with anyone before, but she knew this wasn't going to be about washing.

"Put her hands against the wall, up here." He gently placed her palms on the tile wall, opposite the stream. The angle of her back was almost perpendicular to the spray. He had her push her shoulders down, straightening her arms. The beat of the water against her muscles was hypnotic.

"Always remember to breathe," he suggested, as his fingers massaged her crinkled shoulders. He spread her legs and she felt the rivulets running down her back to between her cheeks, dripping across her lips. Her breasts hung down, swinging from his massage. He sat forward on the bench and watched her.

"Bend your knees, just a little." She complied. She kept her breathing in a steady beat. The water prickling her skin, the stream running now across her open backside and diverted slightly by her protruding sex.

She moaned a little on her next breath as he directed her to straighten her legs.

"A little deeper this time. Bend your knees on the exhale, straighten on the inhale. At your own pace." He sat back, crossing his legs, his penis standing up more from the support of his closed thighs than from his slowly deflating erection.

The water moved against her opening cleft, mixing with her own juices. She kept the rhythmic movements opening and closing herself to the flowing water, in time with her breath.

"Don't stop. I'm going to help you now."

She flinched slightly as his fingers stroked her, the hairs telegraphing his intention. On her downward motion, he inserted just the tip of something between her lips, his finger she thought, leaving it behind as she stood straight. Again, as she bent, the tip just barely entered her, teasing her. She dipped a little lower to feel it against her erect clit. Again, it left her as she stood.

She moaned again as she pushed onto him deeper. As she bore down, she felt it widen, and then further down, a rail or some kind of extension. She knew by then that it wasn't him, but some kind of dildo. Silently she rode it, settling as deeply as she could manage, rising more quickly to straighten in time with her breath. She was oiling up, the smell of her musk mixing in the steamy air. Her breath quickened, picking up her pace. With the deeper bends she moved even more quickly, now sliding onto as much of the device as she could until she felt his knuckles against her thighs.

His hand was supported on his knee, giving him all the time in the world as she masturbated. With each downward push, her shoulders pushed towards the front of the wall, stretching her muscles, relaxing her more. Now moving as if a fluid, she cried out.

"I'm going to cum!" And she pushed harder against him, stopping on her downstroke to grind her hips against the dildo. "Please, fuck me. Please fuck me. Oh! Gawd! Oh! Please. Please!" She stopped caring about humiliating herself. She just wanted to come. And then it came. In wave after golden wave, she felt the tension flowing down her back into her vagina against his fingers. She let her hands slide down the wall and turned to face him, straddling his now open legs as the release of orgasm glowed through her.

She leaned her head against his shoulder, feeling his fingers toying with her, moving her spendings around her swollen lips. She kissed his neck, brushing her nipples against his chest.

"Fuck me," she whispered into his ear.

He pulled the dildo out of her and pulled her back to face him.

"With what?" He smiled, looking directly into her eyes.

She looked down to see his penis bobbing at half mast.

"Fuck me with your hard, hot cock." He was looking for a whore and she wanted to give it to him.

"Where?" He asked softly.

She leaned forward again and whispered into his ear, "fuck me with your hard hot cock in my wet hot cunt."

"I'm sorry," he pulled away again, "the water was so loud I couldn't hear you."

She reared back, looking up at the shower ceiling and shouted as loudly as she could. "Fuck me with your hot hard cock in my hot wet cunt!"

He kissed her throat. "It is, I guess, isn't it?"

She looked down to see his penis fully erect and pointing towards her. He lifted her up and set her down on it, forcing another moan from her.

It was exactly what she needed. "I think the doctor is in," she sighed into his neck.

"And you're just what the doctor ordered."

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers