All Comments on 'A Present and a Deal Ch. 07'

by DaviBlack

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story

I really like this story. I like the direction it is headed. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
keep them coming

Can't wait for next one!

DaviBlackDaviBlackabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback . . .

I appreciate the comments. I'm glad you liked it.

I'm most of the way through the next chapter, so hopefully I'll get it posted sooner rather than later.

I've hit a productive patch (fueled in part by the enthusiasm of those readers i've heard from)!

Feel free to throw ideas/suggestions at me. I'll consider them at the very least.

gintopopgintopopabout 13 years ago

I enjoyed reading this very nice series DB!! Well written indeed!

If you havent already written the next chapter, may I suggest losing gramma (a purely selfish request since I'm not into mature) and get more guys into it..

For e.g., the son could trade in points for getting his friend(s) sexual favors from his mom. In turn, he could ask them to help with coursework, or use one of his rich friends beach house or whatever..

Anyway, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks

Nice part again. Thanks. I'm glad that you "hit a productive patch" and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. In contrast to gintopop I ask you to keep grandma aboard! Plus it's a family thing, so I wouldn't like his friends to have sex with his mom. She is not a hooker!

Anyways, I'm sure you will do a great job again!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Good chapter

Kinky and yet sweet with the sex he has with his mom.

Now dad is having a little something going on with his mom. Grandma sex could be fun.

Sweet!!

Thanks for the read

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Good intertwining of subplots. Would like more indepth character development of grandmother and father. The relationship between mother and son could developed on a more personal level. Mother appears to be playing with little emotional and/or mental sensitivity (possible positional power play). She appears more interested in her husband and his mother than she is with her son. With that said, still a 4.5 rated story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous