All Comments on 'A Present and a Deal Ch. 12'

by DaviBlack

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
kplusmckplusmcalmost 12 years ago
bad move

I have enjoyed the story thus far but feel that David helping Sam invade his mothers privacy goes over the line. If Sam does it that's one thing but David shouldn't have got involved. Much like he wouldn't show Sam the tape without the go ahead from his mom.

Stick_ManStick_Manalmost 12 years ago
Get back on track

Seriously kplusmc? So titty fucking your grandma is OK but eavesdropping is a moral dilemma for you? It's called fiction.

DaviBlack, Your series, thus far, has been excellent. But I agree with kplusmc that this installment is off base. Not because of the merits of eavesdropping, because the story is no longer interesting! I urge you to reconsider where you are taking the story. It wasn't broken...don't "fix"it!

The "have me for a day" stuff...VERY HOT. Maybe introduce Sam that way. And would it kill you to throw in a facial?!

Not discouraging you though...the first 11 chapters are AWESOME!

DaviBlackDaviBlackalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

To Stick_Man:

Thanks for the input. The next chapter, which is part way complete includes pretty much everything you mention (even facials!).

I also appreciate that you took the time to state how much you enjoyed the series, instead of just shouting complaints at me.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 12 years ago
can't wait for more

Sam gets his mom, they get eachother's moms. They double up on each and then a group thing.

trax450trax450almost 12 years ago
great story

I started on this chapter.....an now i have to go read the rest of the series!!!! Great story! I can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

Looking for continuation. Great story and writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

New chapter coming anytime soon. Still waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hi David,

thanks so far, this is definately one of my favorite stories! You developed great characters and the action is really hot. I like your style.

Are you still working on the next installment? I hope you haven't given up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really like your writing style. You developed great characters and the action is hot. Definately one of my favorite stories!

You said you work on a new installment. Are you still working on it? I sure hope you haven't given up. I'd be happy to read more of this sexy family!

DaviBlackDaviBlackover 11 years agoAuthor
Hopefully before too long

Thanks for the encouragement. I do have some more written. Hopefully I will put them up before too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great series from a really talented writer! Eagerly awaiting more installments!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous