All Comments on 'A Present and a Deal Ch. 15'

by DaviBlack

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
his2pethis2petover 10 years ago
Can't stop reading

I can't stop reading. I read this chapter this morning and had to go back and read the other 14 sections and this one again. I couldn't wait for the twists and turns. My breath comes in gasps when I think of all the ways it can go from here and the possible forms of experimentation. It's been hell trying to read all day here at work but I hasd to finish what I started when I woke this morning. Can't wait to read more.

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
ok

i was hoping something would happen with the son's friend when he found out.

jaccorjaccorover 10 years ago
I almost never give a five.

I read all of this story today. Happy New Year. I gave this story a five. I do hope you continue to add to it. Thanks for the read and the excitement it generated. My wife may not survive it.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Keep 'em "cumming"...lol!

As I said before...loved this...awaiting your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

This is my favourite series on here, please keep them coming!

123Michaelc123Michaelcalmost 10 years ago
Please Give Me More

Im with everyone else! I check back every week to look for new chapters!!! PLEASE give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue

New chapter soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

he's gotta fuck her ass soon right?

btpirgbtpirgover 9 years ago
Come back!!!!

Since its been over a year since anything new was posted in this series, I felt compelled to ask, no beg, the author to return and continue this work. Even though I didn't nessisarily like the direction with the freind, I am still curious what happened with him and his mom. Does our protagonist ever get anal? Does grandma ever come back? Is there an aunt or two that drop by? A troubled cousin who might benefit from a similar deal? Does mom finally admit to wanting to fuck her son without the need for any points and since dad gets so turned on by the idea alone the family just drops the pretext altogether? There are so many possibilities I hope daviblack returns and finishes what may be my favorite series on literotica if not erotica in general. (If it's not my favorite it is most definitely up there. While not in size & scope of six times a day... It is up there with quality of plot.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a great story from a gifted young writer

I can picture young Master Black, who's 18 to 22 years old, typing away naked at his computer, his fine fat penis standing up tall and proud, his hot young balls on edge to shoot is semen. I love this story and this series. My one small complain is that his hero David is much too generous to his dad. There is absolutely no reason to allow the old fool anywhere near his wife's, David's mom's, delectable cunt. He did his duty years ago by unloading his nuts up inside his wife and helping to make their boy. And that should be it. That warm wet cunt, the same cunt the kid came out of, belongs to David alone, now and always. Look, at his age David's a nonstop semen producing machine. His young balls never quit, and he's got to blow them, like, all the time. Luckily, that hairy hole between his mother's thighs is always open for business as far as her darling baby boy's concerned. So whenever baby boy feels the urge he goes and finds mom and pushes her up against the wall or bends her over the kitchen counter or climbs on top of her in her bed--and gives his mommy another hot incestuous fuck. His fat young cock throbs with the knowledge that it's ensconced in layers of loving mommy-twat. Mom cums like crazy, and the kid finally gives a big grunt and unloads, shooting his mother a huge twatful of creamy semen. Dad looks on and he's so thrilled by the sight that he dribbles his discharge in his shorts. David and his mother watch him do it and laugh, the boy's fat cock still buried in is mother's cunt.

Daikkenn74Daikkenn74almost 4 years ago
The friend thing

I enjoyed this story except for the whole Sam interlude it added nothing to the rest of David’s family. I couldn’t see any kid getting what he was be willing to tell anyone about the arrangement let a lone try to share his special mom and grandmother. For risk of loosing it or having David go back on his to his mom about never showing anyone. His sharing with his dad is believable but not a friend.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Except for the part dealing with Same and his mother, this was/is a very good series. Series is currently rated 4 stars (after two bombs).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous