All Comments on 'A Previously Unknown Talent'

by radk

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I can't say anything more.

I can surely relate to this story and found it to be very well written. Keep up the great work,ciao.

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 12 years ago
Lovely and warm

Enjoyed it immensely. Well written feel good story. Perfect for a Wednesday morning...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

Wonderful plot, great story, polished writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo, Sir

Nicely written, sweet story. You stretched credibility just a bit where you tallied his climaxes with Natalie, but I liked it a lot. Thanks for blessing us with the fruits of your labor.

DP

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyable

Thanks for a great story about compassion and mending of the human heart (all three).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Done

I liked the characters, even Bob the idiot. Stories mean something to me when character development is done as well you did with this one.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Your story was very good, with excellent character development and pacing -- it had an almost lyrical quality to it.

sbart921sbart921about 11 years ago
Very Nice Ride

Really well done - 5*'s. Sorry to see the lack of comments on such a great submission. Maybe you could add a prefix that includes the late wife and re-submit in the LW category. People need to see this.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I agree

A story this nice should have generated tons of comments.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginalmost 11 years ago
Words fail me

This has to be one of the best stories I have seen here in a long time.

Keep up'the good work.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
very enjoyable story

Radk, you have described an experience I envy

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 10 years ago
Sic 'em!

Atta boy, Harry! Go get 'em! Good story, R. Cheers!!

CrisInGACrisInGAover 10 years ago

I am waiting for the next chapter when he pulls into his driveway 7 months later and Angel is sitting in the porch swing looking a bit plumper than she did the last time he saw her.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Beautifully elaborated

Wonderful fantasy of a man finding his way back and helping others at the same time. Loving people is good for them and good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Smiling

I'm an 82 yr. old Widower. I just finished reading your really special story, and here I sit with a silly little smile on my face, too. 5 x 5 stars.

icebreadicebreadalmost 9 years ago
Five

Thank you for a nice story.

Kitist02Kitist02almost 8 years ago
Magnificent development of a Talent.

Yes, Talent with a capital "T". It is a rare one and enviable, along with the skill it took to present it to us so joyously.

I must go along with Annony 03/26/15 when he says "Smiling, I'm an 82 yr. old Widower." Well he has ten years on me, but the sentiment is shared.

This was outstandingly well written, with life affirming characters that light up the soul of the reader. Thank you for the treat.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 7 years ago
What a story, what a writer.....

Truthfully, one of the best stories I have come across in some time. You have a talent for story and character development to be envied by many contributers to Literotica. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yup!

It's nice for a story to leave you replete and willing to award five pointy things.

Well written, and well stopped!

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Nice story

Enjoyed

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Life goes on story.

A touch of this and a touch of that. Another life journey lived in the fictional world of Loving Wives.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Noway

There is no way Natalie would have opened her legs for him.an hour after her tirade about all men being pigs.

mitchawamitchawaabout 2 years ago

Wow! A story without conflict or friction that I enjoyed. Well written, good plot, super inner and external dialogue. Two great love stories in one with excellent love scenes. While the plot was tame, you did a great job of putting the parts together. I was surprised to read the comments that this story is nine-years-old. I'll read some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Either short of completion or deserving of a part 2. Good story thou.

Tarloso2Tarloso2about 1 year ago

Enjoyed it but it seemed unfinished and unfair to both girls

ronfawronfaw7 months ago

Well done. Gave an old man “the feels”. Lol

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very smooth and engaging. The story flows with in a natural way. When he reminisced its quite genuine. Well done with this tale of rebirth.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith28 days ago

Beautiful! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous