All Comments on 'A Priestess of Isis Ch. 03: Respect'

by MissPrim

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Almost four months since Ch 02

But worth the wait. Fascinating. I hope it won't be another four months until the next chapter.

L

jeb22jeb22over 7 years ago
Enjoyable

I do not usually write comments but enjoyed the story and Mary's character. Please let me know if there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tautly written. Would have been nice to read more, but point was made well before the close perhaps. Disrespect, you lose. Late to the party, same thing, haha.

UzumakiNaruto9999UzumakiNaruto99998 months ago

Honestly this is strangest yet one of most captivating stories I have read so far. It is highly complex that I believe I might not have understood many things in first go especially like how mc went from how bad is it to indulge in lust to raping her because of pre-conception that she wants it from her actions.

This is also teaches us every man including me has an extremely selfish side to them no matter what and how they claim themselves to be.

It's just that Mary here seems to be a being with supernatural powers and all background setup and situations how they arrange themselves are highly mysterious especially her motives of why she wants to teach him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissPrim@MissPrim
Annoyingly cheerful in the morning. Thankfully, that wears off by the end of the day. Have no cats, 4 adult children, and no boyfriends. Hmmm, something is not quite right here. Writing is my day job.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES