All Comments on 'A Private Arrangement Ch. 02'

by STEPHENA

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You must be a good dancer

Anyone who keeps to the music as you did from chapter 1 to chapter 2 has to be a good dancer . Good shag story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please.

I loved reading this story. It is a fantastic story, one that deserves another chapter or more. Please continue this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can't wait.

God I hope you are going to write another chapter to this story. It is fantastic & I can't wait to read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Big Thanks

i just wanted to say this story was great and i really enjoyed it and i hope there will be more of james and his sister and daughter because you cant leave it on a knife edge like that and have a great xmas and thanks for the present of the story.

mickey drake

mickeydrake@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Niece

More. I want some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Right On Again!

Yes Yes fucking the niece with the mom is wonderful! My wife's sister is a good fuck and her daughters are great too but my daughters from those three nieces, Now that is very special pussy indeed just as is my daughters from my five daughters! As you see I am keeping it in the family! For your story, well written again and now the mother needs her brother's cock deep inside of her!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Hey, Stephena, the night is young.

Surely he can get it up again to fuck his sister. That's what they both want now, he used to lust over her a lot, you could have let them fuck tonight.

Thank you for writing. Lamar

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

It's a good story and I hope there's more. I'd love for him to fuck his sister ending in a creampie and one or both women get pregnant to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It has been 3 years since the last comment. Where is the rest of the story. It was just getting really hot.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Erm...just about what we expected. Never got 'round to him actually fucking Kate though. The story being written in the very common British vernacular was very off-putting . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous