A Private Dance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, David..." Lynette said in her husky, almost frog-like voice. "I waited for you to come home all night. Where were you?"

God, how may packs of cigarettes does this woman smoke a day? David thought as she croaked her query at him. "Oh, hi, Lynnette. It was a long night and an even longer morning. I'd rather not talk about it, if you don't mind. I have to make an important phone call so if you'll excuse me."

"Of course, David," Lynette replied. "We can talk about how you owe me for using my Wi-Fi for the past year and how you're going to repay me later tonight." Lynette smiled at David then in a flash of forest green and pink, she retreated to her apartment, leaving David with yet another problem to address.

His issues with Lynette would have to wait, David prioritized as he fished his cell phone from the pocket of his leather jacket and punched in the number for the main office at Maxxy's. Leslie Hodges answered on the first ring.

++++++++++

"Thank you for calling Maxxy's, your destination for erotic imagination," Leslie always answered the phone exactly the way Max had told her. She thought it was extremely stupid, but he paid the bills, so Leslie did what Max said.

"Leslie, it's David," he replied. "Did you call me earlier this morning?"

"David!" Leslie shouted then lowered her voice so that Max couldn't hear her through the door separating the lobby and his office. "Max is really fuming about you leaving early last night. Did you really leave with Miranda Mason?!"

"Yeah," David answered. "It's a long story. Look, he's not thinking about firing me, is he?"

"I don't know, David," Leslie responded, still hushed so that Max couldn't hear, "he's really pissed about this. I'll try to calm him down. Just lay low until you hear back from me, OK?"

"Sure thing, Leslie," David said. "You're a life-saver, Les. I owe you one!" he said as he disconnected the call.

You don't owe me a thing. I'd do anything for you, Leslie thought. Almost on cue, Max shouted for Leslie through the partition. She undid one more button on her purple shirt and hiked her skirt an inch higher on her thighs before she walked seductively into her employer's office. She ran her hands through her sandy brown hair and tousled it as she addressed Max. "Yes, Mr. Devlin, is there something you need?"

Max sat mute in his chair as his assistant walked to him. Her blouse was unbuttoned halfway down, and her black lace bra was now prominent in view. Instead of taking the seat at the other side of the desk, Leslie sat on the corner where Max could see the tops of her stockings as she crossed her long legs. Max stared intently as Leslie picked up a file folder and fanned herself. "Do you think it's warm in here this morning, Mr. Devlin?" she asked her startled employer.

"Uhhhhh... Leslie... was that...?" Max asked, his tongue finally unglued from the bottom of his mouth. "Was that David calling back?"

Ignoring his question, Leslie continued her seduction. "It's so warm in here!" she said as she hopped off the desk and bent at the waist, her red thong visible from her hiked skirt. She grabbed a bottle of water from the mini-fridge next to the desk then sat back down on the corner. Leslie twisted the cap off the bottle and poured the water into her mouth. She purposely spilled some down her chin and onto her neck so that the water would run down between her tits. "Oh, clumsy me!" she said as the water seeped through her shirt. Leslie unbuttoned the shirt all the way then threw it on to the file cabinet across the room. Leslie once more hopped off the desk then stood in front of Max. She bent down and placed her hands on the tops of his legs, her large breasts bulging out of her bra. "You look stressed, Mr. Devlin," she said, her face inches from his. "Is there anything I can do to help relieve some of that stress?"

"Leslie... I..." was all that Max could get out before Leslie first unzipped her black skirt and let it fall to the floor, then dropped to her knees in front of her boss. Clad only in her bra, red thong, and black stockings and heels, she worked Max's belt buckle loose then worked the button off his brown slacks. Max tried to protest once more as Leslie pulled his zipper down and reached into his pants, but he quieted down again as she fished his cock out and wrapped her red painted lips around it.

Leslie went to work on Max's hard dick, not particularly long, but twice as fat as anything Leslie had ever taken in her mouth. Her cheeks puffed out as she took his length into her wet maw and swished her tongue on his tingling foreskin. Leslie had wagered that it wouldn't take long for Max to finish and she had placed her bet wisely. In just under five minutes, Max jerked twice in his chair then coated Leslie's mouth and throat with his salty offering. Max laid back in his chair as Leslie swallowed Max's cum then cleaned his stout cock with her tongue. She finished quickly, put Max's limp dong back where she found it, then slipped her skirt back around her hips. Leslie said nothing as she retrieved her shirt from the top of the file cabinet then went back to her desk in the lobby, leaving Max spent and caring less about the whereabouts of David Andrews.

As Leslie was buttoning her shirt back to a respectable degree, three large men walked into the lobby and stood in front of her desk. "Can I help you, gentlemen?" Leslie asked as she wiped an errant smudge of lipstick from the side of her face.

"Good morning, Miss..." the man in the middle looked at her nameplate on her desk, "Hodges. May we speak with Mr. Devlin?" The other two large men said nothing, which made Leslie think that these two were merely muscle for the large man in the middle. He was wearing a black suit with thin white pinstripes and a red carnation in his lapel. His jet-black hair was slicked back revealing a forehead with two prominent scars that matched another on his left cheek. A thin dark mustache perched on his upper lip that moved slightly as he talked. The other two men were dressed similarly in brown suits with yellow shirts and brown ties. Both had thin blond hair that was cut short enough to see their scalps.

"Who may I tell Mr. Devlin is here to see him?" Leslie asked as she looked concerningly at the three large men in her part of the office.

"Please tell Mr. Devlin that Louis LaChance would like to have a quick word with him." The man in the black pinstriped suit replied.

Louie The Nine?! Leslie thought to herself. What the fuck was Louie The Nine doing here?! She looked at the three large men then stood from her desk. "I'll let him know you and your associates are here, Mr. LaChance. Leslie went into Max's office then returned ten seconds later. Right through that door, gentlemen." Leslie said when she returned. The three large men said nothing more as they entered Max's office. Leslie thought that now would be a good time for a break as she grabbed her purse and went to the parking lot to light a cigarette.

++++++++++

Miranda sat on the bed in the room Allen had told her was his grandmother's and cried hard tears. "How could I have been so stupid?!" she said to the empty room. She had let David seduce her and take advantage of her. Even though she had offered to pay him for his services, Miranda never thought he would actually take the money after the night they shared. She fished her cell phone from her pocket then hit the call button for her best friend, Jessie.

"You better have a great story for me, slut!" Jessie answered.

"Jess, I need you here now," Miranda said, her voice choked with tears.

Jessie didn't ask any questions, only said, "I'll be there in ten minutes."

Nine minutes later, Jessie punched in the gate code that Miranda had set up for her then drove up the driveway to the house. She met Miranda in the parlor and Miranda broke down and cried in her arms. "It's OK, baby," Jessie said as she held her sobbing friend. "It's gonna be OK..."

After Miranda stopped her uncontrollable crying, she relayed the events of the previous night to her best friend. Jessie said nothing as Miranda spoke, only nodded as she took in her friend's tale.

"So, he took the money and ran?!" Jessie asked as Miranda finished.

"Jumped on his motorcycle as left as fast as he could," Miranda answered. "You'd have thought I was a leper the way he sped out of here. I'm such a damn idiot, Jess!"

"Well, it was an expensive fuck," Jessie countered, "but you got off, what, five times? So that's two thousand a pop, honey!" She joked with Miranda, trying to bring a smile to her face, and succeeded. They both laughed at Jessie's joke then the two friends hugged once more.

"I thought maybe he was going to be something special, Jess..." Miranda said as Jessie held her. "I thought maybe he could help me finally let Allen go..." Her tears started anew at the thought of her husband.

"You're gonna be fine, Rand." Jessie said. Miranda couldn't see her face. Jessie was overflowing with rage at the treatment of her best friend by that damn stripper. She was going to make it right and get back and that son-of-a-bitch, but she had no idea who he was and where to find him.

"Rand, why don't you go up to your room and lie down for a while." Jessie ordered her friend. "I have a couple things to do then we'll go do lunch, OK?"

"OK, Jess." Miranda replied. "I am kinda worn out. Thanks for being here for me." She said as she rose from the couch and climbed the steps to her room.

Jessie sat in the parlor and plotted. "How am I going to find this guy, other than going back to Maxxy's and stalking him at his work?"

A deep voice behind her answered her rhetorical question. "I think I can help you with that." Anthony said. "Alexa, information on David Andrews of Gravel City, Michigan."

++++++++++

12