All Comments on 'A Private Dance Ch. 05'

by RockStarGod

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poor David...

Our hero just can't catch a break, first the body guard, them his employer, then his ex-girl, then the mafia (I guess) and then once more the bodyguard when he thought he got a bit of a breather in. And all this happened while his boss died (surely from natural causes *wink* *wink*) and his lady of the heart got abducted - I feel for him and hope he gets through all of this in one piece.

Another 5 stars worthy performance! As for you - do not stress out on the stories, real life has fore no matter what.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Er...

..... Constantly shifting POV and timeline made this episode difficult to follow and for me, at least, broke the flow of the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That's pretty stupid

First of all, Anthony says that he would protect Miranda, but he's causing even more heartbreak for not telling her that David gave the money back, also, Anthony's personality is not realistic at all.

nycreadernycreaderalmost 6 years ago
Anthony

Reply to my fellow reader who thinks Anthony is not "realistic":

1) How "realistic" do any of the (fictional) characters in this story have to be?

2) (my more-important point) It seems that Anthony is supposed to be obsessed, irrational, an (to not put too fine a point on it) so obsessed with his own view of his job (and his duty to his now-dead employer/friend) that he is "crazy" (!)

Happy Reading to all.

Your fellow reader,

E.

RockStarGodRockStarGodalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Hey All!

Thanks for the feedback! Glad most of you are liking the story. I'm going to get the next chapter in as soon as I can but you know how life gets in the way, right? I'll be back with more shifting POV, silly time jumping, and stupid characters with unrealistic personalities just as soon as I can. Stay Frosty!

nycreadernycreaderalmost 6 years ago
Thanks, Author.

Thanks, "RockStarGod".

E. (who is waiting for Miranda and David to be safe enough to communicate directly with each other again).

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 6 years ago
Yeah

you startin' to rock now. This one has some life in it..... Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockStarGod@RockStarGod
Just a city boy. Born and raised in South (somewhere around) Detroit. I love to write for you and to read your stories as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES