A Private Dance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not security here!" Dennis screamed as he faced David. "You can't tell me what to do!"

Leslie stepped next to David and tried to interject to diffuse the situation. "David, it's OK. Dennis just got a..." She was cut off mid-sentence by a shove to her middle that knocked her off her heels and on to the floor. Dennis had pushed her away and was preparing to attack David. David quickly surveyed the room for security guards, much like Leslie did, saw none, then figured they were upstairs checking the VIP rooms. When he saw Leslie fly past him after Dennis' shove and land on the floor, David sprang into action.

Dennis threw a slow punch in David's direction that the young bartender easily avoided then fired a quick jab of his own at Dennis' nose. Dennis's hands instinctively went to his nose to check for blood and David delivered a kick to the big man's knee, bringing him crashing to the floor a foot from where Leslie now sat. David swiftly got behind Dennis and wrapped his muscular arm around the portly pervert's oversized neck and applied pressure to his windpipe until Dennis began to turn purple.

Leslie watched the scene unfold twelve inches in front of her and was mesmerized by how quickly everything took place yet how slowly things seemed to move while it was happening. David brought Leslie out of her trance with a shout. "Leslie! Go get security NOW!" Leslie shook her head twice to get her bearings then got back to her feet and ran up the stairs to the VIP level. Thirty seconds later, two security guards picked Dennis up off the floor and rushed him out the door. They deposited him in the gravel parking lot outside of the entrance with a decree that he not return. Ever.

David smoothed his white shirt and black hair as the dancers and patrons clapped their approval at his handiwork subduing the larger Dennis. Leslie ran to David and wrapped her arms around him in appreciation.

Thank God you were here, David!" Leslie said as she held him and buried her face in his chest. "I don't want to think about what he might have done to me if you hadn't stopped him. How can I ever repay you?"

"It's OK, Leslie," David responded, still trying to catch his breath. "I'm just glad he didn't hurt you. Are you sure you're all right?"

"I'm OK." Leslie answered, still clinging to her would-be knight in shining armor. "My hero," she said jokingly as she patted his heaving chest. "Can I do anything to square us up?"

"I can't think of anything, Leslie." David said. "Really, it's fine. I just hope that..." David's words were stopped as Leslie stood on her toes and pressed her mouth to his in a steamy kiss. The dancers and customers cheered once more at Leslie's show of appreciation for David's gallantry.

"I can think of something after your shift is done..." Leslie said after she broke her lip lock with her savior.

When the bar closed after midnight, David wiped the bar down then grabbed his coat to leave for the night. November wasn't prime motorcycle weather in Michigan, so David had driven his truck to work that day. The crispness of the night air hit David's face and a cloud of white steam escaped his mouth as he exhaled. He quickly walked to his truck and jumped in the cab.

"Buy me a drink, sailor?" he heard as he closed the driver's side door. Startled, he leapt back in the seat toward the door and looked to his right. Leslie was sitting in passenger side of the truck cab.

"Christ, Leslie!" David shouted, startled at her appearance. "You scared the hell out of me!"

"I'll do more than that to you if you give me a ride home." Leslie said with a sly grin pasted to her face. "I need to properly repay you for your chivalry today, and a quick kiss just doesn't measure up." She had been waiting for this moment ever since she had laid eyes on David. But although she had no qualms about stripping for strangers, Leslie was painfully shy about approaching men she would like to date, preferring to let them make the first move. David's handiwork with Dennis broke the ice and now she felt like she could talk to him without throwing up from nervousness.

David looked at Leslie for a few seconds to make sure he understood what she was asking him. When he was sure she was serious, David said, "I'll pilot, you navigate."

It was a quick ten-minute drive from Maxxy's to Leslie's house on Washington Circle. David parked his truck in Leslie's attached garage then followed her in the front door. The garage must have been an afterthought, David thought as there was no entryway directly into the house from the garage. One had to exit the garage to enter the house through the front door. Once inside, Leslie dropped her purse on the floor. Her top and skirt soon followed along with her black bra and lace thong. Leslie stood naked in front of David, her black heels adorning her feet the only semblance of clothing on her sexy frame. She pressed her nude form to David then kissed him before dropping to her knees and undoing the button on his black pants and pulling the zipper down.

"Leslie, shouldn't we..." was all David got out before Leslie pulled his pants and boxer briefs to the floor then engulfed his growing cock between her red painted lips. The warmth of Leslie's wet mouth felt like an intimate invitation on David's stiffening dick and he had to steady himself with one hand on the wall behind him as Leslie went to work on him. She looked up at him lovingly as she took his hard shaft farther into her mouth until the tip was touching her tonsils. Leslie repressed her gag reflex and took David farther, deep-throating her new lover. Leslie held her breath as long as she could, then backed off David's stiff cock and jacked his slippery dick with her hands as she caught her breath.

After two deep breaths, Leslie returned David's rod to her mouth and continued sucking him. She cupped his heavy balls in her hand as she bobbed back and forth on David's rigid pud. A slight moan escaped David's lips as Leslie felt his sack twitch in her hand. Three seconds later, David unleashed a torrent of white hot cum into Leslie's waiting mouth and down her throat. Deftly swallowing every drop, Leslie Licked her painted lips then stood from the floor. She lightly pecked David's lips with her own, unsure of his inclination to his own ejaculate, then led him to the bedroom around the corner. "Come on," Leslie said as she took David's hand and pulled him down the hallway. "We're just beginning... Just don't tell Max!"

++++++++++

Present Day

Now, standing in the entryway of the house, David felt the cascade of memories rushing back to the first time he and Leslie were together. He touched the blue-painted wall behind him and thought he could feel the imprint left by his hand as he steadied himself that night from Leslie's oral skills right there in the doorway. David re-traced his steps to the bedroom where Leslie removed the rest of his clothes then pushed him to the bed and straddled his lap, sinking his erect pole deep into her velvety pink folds. Then, as he walked back to the living room, David could almost hear Leslie's confession of her secret love for him, the confession that started their secret affair that David had ended six months ago.

David heard tires on the concrete out front and peeked through the blinds of the front window. He saw Leslie's green Taurus pulling into the driveway, blocking his exit with the motorcycle. As the door unlatched, David saw Leslie walk through the door, her makeup in shambles as if she'd been crying.

"What's wrong?" David asked as he met his ex-lover at the unlocked door.

"Max is dead..." Leslie responded quietly. "Massive heart attack at his desk... The EMTs said there was nothing anyone could have done..."

David stepped back in shock, nearly falling to the floor. Max was no particular friend, but he had done all right by David and he was genuinely mournful at his employer's passing.

"Do they know what caused it?" David asked. "I mean, was it stress or lack of exercise or just one of those things?"

"It couldn't have been stress," Leslie responded. "He was stress-free when I calmed him down this morning. The paramedics thought it might just have been his overall physical condition. But..." she trailed off.

"What?" David questioned her as she fumbled her last statement.

"David, do you think Louie The Nine could have anything to do with this?" she asked. "He was the last person to see Max alive. Him and his goon. When I went into his office an hour or so later, Max was already dead."

"I'm not sure how he could have caused Max to have a heart attack," David replied, "unless he scared him to death. Or had some kind of drug that caused it. It'd have to be something pretty strong though. Leslie, what about the club?"

"The club is closed tonight," Leslie said. "And we're closed on Sundays anyway. So, we have until Monday to figure out what to do there. And what to do about Louie and your situation with him. You'll be safe in here until then." Leslie walked to David and embraced him in front of the bay window in the living room. Her tears began to flow once again. "I can't lose you, David. After everything that happened, I still love you."

"Leslie, we..." David started, but was interrupted by Leslie's lips pressed to his. She kissed him hard and snaked her tongue into his mouth.

"I know we ended things," Leslie said as she broke the kiss, "but I never stopped loving you. And I never will, David..." She emphasized her point by kissing David once again. "And I'll help you through whatever problems you have with Louie or whoever. I'll do whatever I have to do to help you. You're safe here with me."

"That's where you're wrong, lady." A deep voice from the entryway spoke. David and Leslie jumped in unison at the stranger's statement and they turned to see two figures standing in the darkening foyer. David knew the man but had no idea who the woman with the long blonde hair was, but she looked familiar. But he knew the large black man staring him down. The large black man in Leslie's home was Miranda Mason's bodyguard, Anthony.

++++++++++

12