All Comments on 'A Private Room'

by silversword

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

Brilliant story!

njlaurennjlaurenover 6 years ago
Interesting

I am sure the holy rollers and the anon publ8c morality police will rip this, though calling this cuck shit shows either the poster is illiterate or a Trump supporter, because this isn't cuck, the guy has sex, too with other people. Could have been a group sex category, but its tone fits this section for an adventurous wife. At least no one can say it is the same old plot, the author has written something I haven't read anything on here like it before, and that alone deserves a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Er No.

Just no. Definately mislabelled. This is group sex or fetish not LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ONE STAR

Wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An interesting concept for Erotic Coupling or Wife Sharing.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just hire some male and female prostitutes and do this in the comfort of their home? The restaurant setup was a quaint idea, but kind of frivolous, and juvenile. Since he enjoys his wife getting fucked by other men it seems a shame for him to pay for it. I'm expect the wife can, or will, arrange her getting fucked for free. Overall kind of silly and boring. But thanks for trying.

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69over 6 years ago
Comments :)

The comments posted made me laugh, (Trump supporter?!) hahaha!!! I actually like this story. It's fiction people, just a story about a dining room that would be fun if it really Did exist! If you want to read true life stories, go to a different site! I loved your story!! Please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

As a person with a hotwife kink I really enjoyed this story! Loved the way they were interacting while still enjoying their respective orders. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

........ and then I woke up and realized it was Monday morning, it was raining and I had to go to work

shang40shang40over 6 years ago
So nice

Sharing wife and husband in an innovative way. He gets what he desires and she gets what he wanted to see.

Keep on.

5 stars for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Strange

Was this a scene from Alice's Restaurant? While there was an interesting amount of creativity it seemed to lack the erotic pleasure of excitement needed to earn a 5 start review. Too casual to be exciting for me.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Whore gets the cheap black dildo Jamal.

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

Need the address of this restaurant.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Totally unique! Hot! 5stars but I think the sex scenes were superficially written. They should have been more explicit with more detail.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lovely and innovative...wistfully hoping that more stories like this soon follow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilversword@silversword
Mid thirties and loving life. An active imagination and a love of stories since childhood makes this a great place to be. Having a go at writing erotica again.