A Private Tea Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see a beautiful coral-colored glass dildo in her hands and reach out to take it from her. She hands it to me, and then picks up one of the jars. She opens it up and lets us smell the contents. It is a cream, made up of whatever that heady fragrance of those flowers is, I see you burn with the passion it ignites within you. She puts her fingers in it, then, taking the glass cock from me, smoothes the cream all over it. Then she gets more cream and reaches down to rub it on your cock. It is all you can do to control yourself and not come in her skillful hand. You feel the heat from the cream and cry out that you have to enter someone, NOW. With that, Suli has me straddle you, and she guides your cock into my hot sheath. She moves in front of me and straddles you, her back to me. She tells me to put the glass cock in her, then, she backs to me, I feel the end of her cock touching my mound, rubbing my clit through the flesh.

You begin a slow rhythm of pushing in and out of me; Suli picks up the rhythm and moves with you. Between you two, I feel your heated cock sliding in and her dildo rubbing me. I moan with excitement. The cream is beginning to work its heat within me. She cries out as you begin to lick and suck her nipples, your teeth grazing them heatedly. I hold the dildo carefully as we fuck together; feeling it sliding in her wet pussy as yours is sliding in mine. We rock together, faster and harder, my breasts rubbing on her back as she presses into your mouth her sweet cherry nipples.

I feel you reach between her legs and rub both of our pussies as best you can. The feeling is almost too much as we try to hold on, waiting until we can wait no longer. More and more furiously we ride you, our bodies moving together gracefully. The once cool silk sheets are warmed by our rising passion. Harder and faster you push into me, and I in turn do the same to Suli. I feel her clench down on the cock all but ready to explode. I too feel the same, and in a low, sultry voice, I tell you to fuck us harder and make us cum. That is all it takes for you to drive so deep into me, I rock hard into Suli, pushing the glass cock way into her hot cunt. With that, you groan out with pleasure and begin pumping your hot liquid into me. I feel Suli's juices running over your stomach and my hand as I start coming as well. We rock together like this for several moments before collapsing in a heated embrace of passion. As you start to come around and regain your senses, I remove the glass cock from Suli and as you watch, begin licking it and sucking on it, tasting her sweet cum from it. You close your eyes, trying to regain control, but not before I see how this enflames you. Suddenly you feel a mouth sucking on your swollen cock, cleaning it from its co-mingling juices of your semen and my cum. You look down and see her taking you into her mouth. Not believing what has just transpired, chills course through your body as once more it responds to the lovemaking that is yet in store.

Suli rises from the bed after our passion has abated somewhat. She goes over to the table and takes one of the cloths; she dips it into the bowl, soaking it. After wringing it out, she comes back to the bed and begins to bathe your shaft with the cloth. If feels cool and rejuvenates you somewhat. She explains that in the Orient, it is customary to use what is called love cloths to clean after lovemaking. She goes on to say that there are special herbs in the water that helps to restore your most private parts in order to make you able to have many orgasms within a short time period. Intrigued you ask if these are available to purchase and she responds that when we leave, a special basket will be made up with all the things we try this night, including the glass cock and the special creams and herbs.

After we have all cleaned, Suli, being first and foremost the consummate hostess, pours each of us a glass of plum wine. She then leads us out to her private garden, where at some point, someone has laid out a tray of fresh fruits and simple finger foods that look delectable. She reminds us that we need to eat in order to be able to keep up our strength for the coming night. Eating the food, we sit together on a mat that has many different colored silk pillows laid upon it. The cool air on our still warm bodies is refreshing and somewhat enticing. As we lay there, you lazily begin to stroke my breast. Circling a nipple, making it perk up with the attention. Suli sits back and watches this small love play between us. We keep chatting a bit, and you mention to her that your biggest desire is to watch me make love to another woman. Suli asks you if that is what you would like at this moment, and you nod your head murmuring your approval.

Suli moves over to me and kissing your hand that is playing with my breast, she begins to lick at my nipple, your fingers still playing with it. I lay back at this and draw her down upon me, wrapping my arms around her. I kiss her deeply, imagining it is you. My leg finds its way between hers and I start to massage my thigh between them. I feel her moistness and my own body responds pleasurably. At first I am self conscious, with you watching, but as I see you stroking your cock, I know you are enjoying this and soon, I forget you are there as I return all my attention to the beautiful creature in my arms. I think down deep that I want to show you how I like to be made love to, and with that, I begin to earnestly make love to Suli. She is hot, and she is skillful in making a woman feel good. She rubs her lithe body over mine as we kiss; I feel her hard nipples rubbing over my chest, her wet pussy sliding over my leg. I move so that I am above her, and I begin to stroke her neck with my tongue, gently licking her then I softly pull the tender skin with my teeth, she sighs in pleasure, giving me reason to continue on in this manner.

I move a little lower and nibble on her upper breast, not quite to the nipple, but close. I swirl my tongue around her darkened areola, her nipples pucker at the cool air washing over her dampened breasts. My hand strokes her inner thigh as I flick my tongue quickly over her hardened nipple. I look up briefly to see you looking at us with an incredible light in your eyes; I don't think I have ever seen you this turned on. Your cock has gone beyond its length, so hard it has to hurt with the stroking you are doing.

I return to my love play with Suli. I continue to softly lick my way down her velvety abdomen, you can see the trail of wetness I have left behind and where it is leading to. The engulfing smell of the coral flowers is causing me to abandon all reservations I have had about tonight, all I want and feel is pleasure. I know that I will have it and that I am giving it to you tonight.

With my heated passions rising, I go down deeper between her legs, my tongue tracing the smoothness of her mound to the cleft that is hidden there. I feel her thrust her hips up to meet my mouth and with that, I delve my tongue into her hot pussy, oh god she is so sweet. I almost come from the sheer intenseness of her fragrance and taste. She moves under me so that we are head to toe and I feel her own tongue gently teasing my nether lips, searching for my hot hard clit, she strokes her tongue across it. I grind down on her, wetness dripping slowly out of my tortured depths. All I want to do is to make her come so I can lap up all her sweet juices. I begin to tug at her clit with my teeth as she does mine. This is almost our undoing. I feel her fingers probing my opening and I cry out in happiness as she thrusts her dainty fingers into me.

I once again steal a glance at you and see you stroking your cock harder and faster. I know I want to feel you in me and not waste what you have, but I don't want Suli to stop either. I tell you to come over to us, and to get in front of me so I can suck on your cock and lick Suli's pussy as well. You tell me that all you want to do is watch this time, but I know it is taking all your resistance to do just that.

Suli indicates a basket that she brought out with us earlier and tells you to get the two-cock dildo out of it. As you do this, she moves out from under me and tells me to lie down. She takes the huge double cock from you and slides it over her wet pussy, soaking it with her sweetness. Then she eases it into my waiting sheath. It is much larger than your cock and I gasp with its violation of me. Relaxing, I begin to work my vaginal muscles, taking it further into me. Suli gets above me, and guides her side of the huge cock into her. As she does this, it drives my part even deeper and I feel a wave of extreme pleasure steal over me. I barely hear you moan at the sight of our bodies joining like this. Slowly, she begins a rhythm that is easy to match.

Our soaked pussies are grasping the cock between us as it slides in and out. As it drives deeper into us, our hips begin to meet, our mounds rubbing each other with our slow motion. You love seeing my trimmed pussy meet her bared one, and all you can do is stroke yourself harder at this sight. As she begins to fuck me harder, she raises us and puts her hands on my breasts. She rubs them hard and pulls and pinches my rock hard nipples. I feel recklessness as she becomes more aggressive. She pumps into me harder, and I match each thrust with a hard one of my own. We grunt at the sheer force of our double cock slamming into our cunts. I put a hand in between our legs and feel the smooth cock sliding with our bodies and I feel Suli's clit hard against my finger. I begin to stroke and play with it hard and she starts moaning harder as she picks up the tempo of her thrusts. In a small moment, I look at you and I know you have to come, and I want to have you come with us.

I tell this to Suli and she tells you to get the cream out of the basket and massage your cock with it, then massage some into her back hole. If you weren't so desperate to fuck someone, I think you would've come just at the thought! Quickly you do as your told and coming up behind her; you push gently at her ass and begin to sink into her. I feel her sink deeper into me as she takes you and damn it feels so good.

You start to stroke your cock in and out and she picks up your rhythm and speed and gives it to me. We are all moaning with the extreme pleasure this is causing us and I feel a huge wave overtake me as I start to come. I give over to it and feel Suli's release as well as she pounds so hard into me. I hear you groan loudly and with heated passion as you fill her with your hot load. I can hardly breathe with the weight of the both of you coming down upon me in your throes of passion, but I love the feel of her body being pressed upon me by you. And once more, as you are ending your release, I come again just thinking of the previous moment, and I keep coming, over and over.

Suli is surprised at this, but she moves to make me feel even more intense pleasures. The cock finds the g-spot within me. She knows just how to press upon it and I come so hard and long even you can feel it through her body. Finally, I can take no more and pass out with sheer exhaustion. The next thing I know, you are cleaning me with the cool love cloth, lovingly touching my passion-inflamed pussy carefully. I see Suli lying to the side, her eyes closed; her body glistening with the moisture of our lovemaking. I look up at you and softly ask if you like my surprise, and all you can do is groan deep inside and taking me in your arms, you kiss me with a tenderness and passion that exceeds anything that has yet happened this night.

The sun is almost down and the sky is a deep magenta with streaks of red, gold and orange. We are tired, but still feel the buzz of our recent lovemaking. I get up from the mat and go over to the table to get some fruit for us to eat. Suli also goes over to the table and pours an aromatic tea into cups. She tells us that it will help us to regenerate ourselves so that we can continue in our pleasure pursuits. Sipping it, we find it quite delicious and feel its warmth spreading throughout our bodies. I give you a slice of fresh pineapple and as you let me put it in your mouth, some of the juice drips down onto your chest. I lean over and lick it up, savoring the contrast between its sweetness and your saltiness. Suli sits back down and as she drinks her tea, she encourages us to show her what we are like when we are alone together.

As we sit there together, we begin to slowly kiss, tasting each other slowly and seductively. We wrap our arms around each other and lay back down upon the pillows. We become unaware of the woman watching us as we slowly explore each other with our mouths. I feel the gentle kisses you place upon my neck; currents of pleasure rush through me down to my very core. My hands stroke your back, feeling your muscles ripple beneath them. I love your strength and gentleness with me. The coolness of the deepening night causes my nipples to harden considerably; you notice this and with a throaty sound, attack my nipple hungrily with your mouth. You spend a lot of time savoring the feel of it in your mouth, stroking it with your tongue and sucking on it, moving to the other nipple, you hand replaces your mouth and I cry out with all the feelings you evoke in me. You pay equal homage to my other nipple and I feel myself getting wet again. Softly I tell you that if you continue, I will come.

You have an idea come to your mind; you want to show our hostess how many times I can reach orgasm in the course of our love play. So you continue, sucking and licking at my nipples, my body quivering as I feel myself beginning to release, I moan out to you as the first wave overtakes me. This only serves to make you hotter for me than ever. You put your hand down between my legs, feeling my juices run over your fingers, and then raising your hand, you slowly lick your fingers. You return your hand between my legs and then feed me my own passions.

By now I am very excited and I feel your own cock hard as iron against my leg. I move down your body, kissing you as I go, I reach your rock hard shaft and gently tug the tip into my mouth. My tongue strokes the sensitive hole, tasting your precum. I slowly suck you into my mouth, savoring the feel as it glides down deeper. Finally, I have taken your entire length into my throat and mouth. I contract my throat muscles around your cock, squeezing it lightly. Then I start my stroking motion, my tongue stroking it as you slide in and out of my mouth.

You gasp as your cock feels like exploding, but you are not ready to take me just yet, so you move under me so that I am straddling you and you can lick my soaking pussy. I feel your fingers exploring me, as you get them wet with my come. I push against your hand, intimating that I want you to finger fuck me and suck my clit. This is exactly what you have in mind and begin to enter me with your now wet hand. I continue to suck on your cock, feeling you clench tightly so you can make this last as we move together. I feel your hand sliding in and out of me, god it feels so good, I love to feel your mouth upon me while you fuck me.

I know you can't take much more, so I move off of you, and still on hands and knees, I stay there until you get up behind me. I feel your cock at the entrance to my pussy and push back against you, wanting you to take me hard, but then, I am aware of you asking Suli to hand you the glass cock and I almost come from the thought of what you mean to do, I feel it slide along my pussy, and I am aware that she has lubricated it with that cream that makes me even more excited. I start to come and you just wait until I finish, lightly stroking me with your cock and the glass one, now you, too, are about to lose it and with a smooth motion, you and the glass dildo enter my slick pussy fast and hard. I gasp at the ferocity of your body meeting mine and not wanting to let the moment pass, I rock back hard against you.

With this, we begin to move together with wild abandon, you fuck me harder and harder, the glass cock sliding with yours, you feel its hard shaft moving against you and can't tell which is harder, but the intensity of it drives you to go deeper and deeper. Both of us are unaware of anything but the feelings centered on our lower bodies. You slap hard into me, making me whimper with desire to come even harder. I feel wave after wave of my orgasm go through me, but I know that I am just beginning to meet my release, as I feel myself about to go over the edge.

You thrust two or three more times, very hard and almost shouting as you begin to come. I feel our bodies drench each other as we ride the tides of passion. As you collapse on top of me, I feel Suli help us lay down without parting, she is so sweet and I ask her to kiss you for me. She leans over and kisses you then kisses me and I taste myself on her lips and I am well satisfied with how the evening is turning out.

Suli encourages us to get up and go back into the bedroom for a while. She says we need to rest for a bit and then she has more surprises in store for us. As we fall asleep in each other's arms, Suli enfolds us in the silk counterpane then she slips in behind you to rest as well.

Later, in a drowsy state, I feel you move and voices quietly talking. I lay there listening as you and she talk, or rather, are making soft loving noises. Not wanting you to know I am aware of what you two are doing, I lay still, pretending to be asleep. I hear her kissing you and can feel her hand sliding down your body next to mine. I feel a tingling where her fingers touch my arm. .The covers move slightly as she moves to lie on top of you. In the dark, I imagine the feelings between you two and feel a stirring deep inside. I hear her small sigh as you enter her and feel the bed move with your thrust. I hear you lapping at her nipples as you begin a slow pumping rhythm, trying to be careful and not wake me. It's so hard not to "wake up" and join you, but I feel intensely excited just being an "observer" to what is going on beside me.

Very slowly, I move my hand between my legs and start stroking myself, careful not to move against your rhythms. I close my eyes and listen to you two fuck each other, thinking about how good you feel when your cock is in me when I'm on top. I love the feel of it, it seems to go deeper than possible and it presses upon different areas that make me wild. I feel the first tremors of my own release, but try to hold on until I hear you both come to orgasm. I think about you and how incredible it is that you have kept up this stamina, and then I remember back to that summer in college when we made love several times in one weekend and smile fondly.

The herbs that Suli has given us have obviously allowed you to maintain a high level of vigor. My god the two of you feel good moving against my body in your love dance. I lean a little to my side and let your arm brush up against my breast. Once more, I have to stop stroking my clit so as not to come until you do. I feel shudders go through myself and have a hard time not moaning out loud. As the bed moves more and more, the two of you forget to be quiet and careful, suddenly, I feel your hand come down upon mine between my legs and begin stroking me, you are quite surprised at my slickness and I cry out as you make me come. With this, you thrust up hard and start to shoot your cum deep into Suli, she too gasps as her body rocks down upon yours and she envelopes you with her body and silky hair, coming hard as her pussy pulls every bit of your cock deeper into her. I feel your hand go rigid and I let myself plunge over the edge. My orgasm drenches the bed, and I can barely hold on to consciousness. As we lay there, totally spent, Suli lays upon you, your cock still embedded within her hot sheath and I curl up next to you, your hand still between my legs, and once more we fall asleep without even bothering to clean up.