A Private Tea Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have slept quite a while peacefully and satiated. I wake up to see Suli up and making more tea. It is still very early in the morning, the sun barely lighting the sky. As I get up from the bed, I feel almost sore from the previous night's escapades. You still lie asleep and I tell Suli to let you be for now. She notices my soreness and tells me that she can help this. She tells me to lie upon the couch and she will massage me. This sounds wonderful and I go over and lie down. I see her pick up another one of the jars from the bedside table. This one is pale green. She pours out a small amount of the oil into her palm and rubs her hands together. I smell the fragrance and am pleased by its scent. Slowly, she begins to rub my back; the oil feels a little cool and soothing. As she continues, the achy feeling in my muscles subsides. She massages all over my back, neck and down each leg. I lie there feeling absolutely wonderful.

After she does my back, she tells me to roll over. I do so, lying there looking up at her I am once again entranced with her beauty. She has pulled her long hair back and braided it simply. A few tendrils have escaped, framing her perfect heart shaped face. Her eyes are a soft shade of brown, like a doe's. She starts rubbing my shoulders and arms, and then she moves down the sides of my body. I giggle a little and she smiles down at me. Then she picks up another jar, an amber one and pours another oil into her palm. I smell a faintly spicy fragrance. She tells me this particular oil is very good for women. That it makes one very turned on and is very pleasurable. My eyes widen as she begins to massage my breasts with the oil and I immediately feel the sensuousness of the oil burning through me. She continues to massage me, going down between my legs. I feel the sensitive area between my legs become hot with desire. I lay there writhing with her touch, and she just continues torturing me with her rubbing.

By now, my entire body is on fire with the need to be fucked. She senses this and reaches over to a basket beside the couch. As I lay there, completely hot, wet and ready, she straps on the largest cock I have ever seen! It is so big that I cannot imagine being able to take it. She sees the look of worry and tells me that in my inflamed state, I should have no problem making love to the giant cock. Of course, as hyped up as I am with desire, I only feel the need to be filled with any cock right now and I pull her down upon me. I spread my legs as she is poised above me. I feel the huge head prodding my nether lips and as she begins to slide it in, I feel a tremendous pressure. I almost scream out but remember that you are asleep and I don't want to wake you. Very slowly, Suli works the shaft into me, I relax and she starts rubbing my clit with her fingers. They are still covered with the spicy oil and I feel new currents of electric heat race through me.

With this new excitement, I wrap my legs around her waist and pull her to sink the cock deep into me. Carefully she pushes even further in then pulls out slightly. She holds still and asks if I'm alright. All I can do is nod my head "yes" and pull her back into me. With that, she starts to move in and out of me, stroking that huge cock within my eager pussy. I feel more heat as she has rubbed some of the oil onto the base of the cock and it touches my body with each thrust. I am positively wild about fucking this beautiful sprite with the huge cock. It seems so incongruous, but so damn good. I can't help myself and I begin to move wildly under her, crying out with pleasure and even some pain. I see movement from the corner of me eye and realize that in the throes of ecstasy, I have awakened you.

You are sitting up in bed, positively rapt in watching the scene unfold before you. I return my attention to Suli as I reach up and grab her breasts, squeezing them and pulling at them, almost hurting her as she pounds furiously into my slick cunt. She leans down and grabs a mouthful of my skin, biting me hard and sucking on me. I cry out with the incredible feelings it invokes and start thrusting up hard against her, the cock feels like it could come out my throat and fill me completely. We are hard at each other, fierce, wild, crying out, demanding more, all we want is to fuck so hard. By now, you are stroking your cock, unable to resist as you watch. This is your utmost fantasy come to life and you can't believe that your wife is being fucked hard by the loveliest girl. Her hair has come undone and flies wildly about. Her body is glistening with a fine sheen of sweat. She is so incredibly beautiful and here she is, fucking your wife like a sailor! After several more moments of tumultuous sex, I feel myself give over to the rapture of the most incredible orgasm, fueled on by Suli's fingers rubbing that damnably hot oil over my clit. I almost shriek as the huge cock slides in one last time, embedding itself to the hilt. There is over 14" of hard huge cock, and all I can do is let wave after wave of my juices wash over it! Just as I'm about to pass out, I look over at you to see your cock spurting huge fountains of cum all over your chest and legs. I close my eyes and lose myself to the utter blackness.

I don't remember Suli pulling out, or being cleaned up or even being carried back to the bed to lie once more beside you. All I remember is that I have done well choosing Suli to help us carry out our most intriguing fantasies.

It is early morning and as we awaken, we become aware of the most wonderful smells. Rising from the bed, we see the table laid out with a breakfast tray, with a very Western-style course on it. Bacon, scrambled eggs, toasted bread and orange juice. I look over to Suli and ask her about this and she said that it was very important that her house learn and offer Western amenities in order to promote its business to Americans and Europeans, I commented on how thoughtful it was and she graciously accepted my thanks. I ask her if our time was almost up to be with her and she said that while she had to get some rest before the coming evening, her house offered a variety of services if we wished to stay longer. I look over at you and you tell me that you really need to report back to base in little over an hour. I look at you with a pout and you tell me that we can come again in a few days when you have some liberty. Happily I agreed because I still had a lot I wanted to sample. Suli leaves the room and tells us she will send in the mother to make arrangements for more "entertainment" at a later date.

After she leaves, we sit on the bed and eat the wonderful food. I am surprised as how famished we are and it is gone quickly. I put the tray back on the table and go over to a stool and pick up our robes. Just as we have put them on, the house mother enters the room, smiling. She bows to us and tells us that we have made Suli very happy and that we were certainly welcome arrange to return on another visit. As we sit back down, you ask the hostess what kind of services her house offered for more "adventuresome" couples. She offers advice that we might enjoy a class in Oriental lovemaking, featuring new, unique positions and finding certain "pleasure spots' with your lover. It is a participation class and very exclusive.

This sounded like something we might enjoy so we sign up for one of the classes on the coming weekend and then thank the mother for her graciousness. We also give her some extra money to give Suli as an added bonus for her wonderful expertise. She leaves and we quickly dress to meet a waiting limo outside. After climbing in, you turn to me and give me a big hug and a very enticing kiss to thank me for your incredible surprise evening. I nestle down against you and, inhaling the lingering scent of pleasure, fall asleep as we return to your base.