All Comments on 'A Professor Is Blackmailed'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a repeat

This story was done before--either by you or someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with previous poster - this is a repeat

We've read this story before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Revision

Dawn1958 did say is a revision of an old stories and will write new chapters. Still a good story please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not a revise, same as Your old story A Teacher's Past

Are u continuing this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Do you really know who Tim and Jim are??

You have the blokes truly confused. Tim and Jim are the same bloke but you really messed that bit up!! You really need to get a real editor, one who can separate out when the bloke was Tim and when the bloke was Jim. It really fucked up the story to confuse the two blokes. No more please. Find another life. Writing these types of stories is not your forte!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If they can find the pictures, so can others

This is why blackmail stories -- at least one where the reason for the blackmail and the payment are both sexual -- are inherently moronic.

steph2004stersteph2004sterover 10 years ago
if...

...the new version continues or surprises what the older version included, i am all for it. i loved the original, that is fosur!

aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago

This is my first time reading this story. i have enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading the next chapter. i do agree that you should have someone proofread for you to avoid editing issues (ie: the confusion of the guy's name changing from Tim to Jim), but otherwise i think the story has alot of potential. keep writing. *grins*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
....I have only one Caveat...

I don't like my Blackmail with a side of third parties. I mean if I was going to blackmail someone, I can't imagine loaning them out to strangers. Its just too much of a risk, as well as too close to getting off on cuckolding (someone banging your wife in front of you) for my tastes.

MidniteSpankerMidniteSpankerover 10 years ago
Very Good

I vaguely remember the 'Sky' blackmail story from before but this one is good. Keep writing regardless of some of the negative comments - by Anonymous - because they will only make them as long as they remain unknown. As a writer here I get lots of negative comments and over the years they have, with one exception, been Anonymous. The people that leave good comments and feedback identify themselves - even ask that I notify them when posting new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All I could think of while I read this story was....

Why isn't Kerri 58 years old, very married, absolutely loyal and careful, but hasn't had sex in years? Think about the inner struggle and her constant thoughts. Her religious and moral upbringing is at stake but her body was slowly moving towards her submission. If you have ever spent time with mature women between 50 and 70 who are in great shape mentally and physically, you would grasp the sexuality being proposed here. think about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
grrrreat!!!

You state you will write more about this subject. I, for one, can't wait!!! YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It’s sad, not erotic

How is this sexual? It’s assault.

Gracie00Gracie00over 3 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

Suddenly the idea of getting some piercings seems oddly desirable... ;)

treborbctreborbcover 2 years ago

This is the same story as your 2005 series 'A Teacher's Past' isn't it? So what is the difference between this and that 2005 series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ethically Appalled. Normally I don’t find this kind of thing stimulating but the level of sexual satisfaction portrayed in the heroin excited me beyond words.

kbone1kbone17 months ago

I'm on page 3 right now. Is it Tim or Jim?

I was on the 1st page when I asked who Jim was?

kbone1kbone17 months ago

Well, I guess it is definitely Jim, not Tim!

leopard_owlleopard_owl5 months ago

Bro, as a million people have said, who the heck is Jim and Tim? More specifically, which of them is doing what? Are they both blackmailing her? Is it a typo? This only gets more confusing in the following parts.

And it really, really hurts the story. Hard to understand how much it hurts the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous