All Comments on 'A Professor of Two Minds'

by professor_jim

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheabout 14 years ago
Bravo!

Ah, the unmistakable allure of the authority figure. Makes me quite nostalgic for my own school days... and a fondly remembered prof or two... A beautiful story, professor. Looking forward to more from you.

Lady_GuenivereLady_Guenivereabout 14 years ago
A tasty treat...

Very sexy.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Boy school sure has changed a lot....

....way back in the seventies it was much tougher for hot girls to masturbate in class without every guy drooling in rapt awe.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 14 years ago
Very Erotic

This was a very erotic story, especially considering there was no dialogue and no contact between the principal characters.

txstanfordtxstanfordabout 14 years ago
One helluva debut. . .

Difficult to believe this is the debut work of a novice author. It's carefully composed, cleverly crafted, and moves on measured tread from introduction to climax. The lightness of touch is deft as well as sustained, the humor (ranging from the gentle to the almost farcical) never less than convincing. I don't like Erotica Lite because of the ducking and diving involved in undressing characters and their emotions only to then fail conspicuously to address their situation. This, however, isn't Lite at all, rather a beguiling and elegantly penned narrative that in its own quiet way delivers more charge than any type-and-wipe bits-by-numbers effort to appear elsewhere on Lit. Well done, PJ.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 14 years ago
Wow

I really enjoyed this story. It was so well written and the scene was oh so sexy and hot. Can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had Professor and Melissa taken their flirting another step, they could have met after class for a bit of feeling -- he can feel her breast and thighs, she can trace her fingers over his cock bulge and across his muscular chest.

This should also work for a student staring at his or her professor -- looking at the teacher's cock bulge -- especially if his slacks are tan or white, as cock bulges are more obvious there. Sometimes the teacher wears no t shirt or undershirt, so the nipples and even chest hair is visible or obvious through the fabric of the shirt. The key comes in touching -- reaching out to run his or her fingers over the teacher's shirt front or cock bulge. A delicious prospect, to be sure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprofessor_jim@professor_jim
I am a 30-something professor who enjoys erotic, writing, erotic chat, and fantasy. Let me know if you enjoy the stories. I'd love to hear your fantasies, ladies. I'm especially interested in your fantasies and experiences about teachers/professors.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES