All Comments on 'A Promise is a Promise'

by JackFlash1959

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Long but enjoyable!

This writer is quite adept at filling out his plot in such an interesting and clever manner the story holds the reader's interest.

One has to admire how June is able to beat out her competition for Martin's sexual favors. Lovely Read! Well Written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!

Wonderful, exciting, arousing.

I saw a couple errors, though, "sweet" for "suite" and something else I can't remembmer, but the story was great. An editor might help complete the polish, as for the most part, it really was very well written.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
EXCELLENT!!

Superb as always!!! Great job, Jackflash!!! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I quit reading...

...after the nine-inch plus cock came into the story. Nothing after that could make the story better so there was no point in reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great work

You really set the standard and showed that middle age adult can have great sex and enjoy it.

I would love to be able to write like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Love this story. Have read it a couple of times and still enjoy it. Probably cause I can relate to the lack of sex drive but your not my therapist. I know it's a few years old but there is potential for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliantly written

That was a very good story it made me feel jealous wishing it was me and my wife who were in your story as we are the same age and she is very conservative when it comes to sex.

Write a follow up story to this and if it's as good I may get her to read it and see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HOT ACTION AND GREAT STORY

Loved your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

This story was so juicy....one of the best I've read here. Thank you for taking the time to build a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
one of the hottest stories.

Now!!! How do I hire those girls for MY wife??

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 8 years ago
I agree..

with anonymous' comment. Would like to get those girls on my wife and loosen her up just a bit. Quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...lived happily ever after

If I could watch my wife with Kay and Sandy, I could live happily ever after knowing how happy they could make her. Better than ANY man could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And then she filed for a divorce

Because who wants a pimp as her husband? Dumb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous