All Comments on 'A Proper Celebration'

by DarthFoxx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful story.

I enjoyed reading this story & I hope you will continue it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome Story

Do not add anyone else to the love story--just let it be the two of them!!

loverofmythsloverofmythsalmost 14 years ago
A real story for once!

This was a well written, hot read. It's rare treat in this forum. I like the fact that they are people of color. Looking forward to more.Great job

klaxxklaxxalmost 14 years ago
I love romantic brother/sister stories...

but this one did absolutely nothing for me.

What initially turned me off was the Rolls at the airport, followed by the other uber-rich references. Dunno why, but they got in the way of the story. I tried to ignore them, but when I got to Marcus's comment that he beded other women because he wanted to practice and do well for Mina - my willing suspension of disbelief couldn't handle the strain any longer. I didn't read anything beyond the first page.

Others seemed to like it just fine though, so what do I know? That's just my opinion.

loverofmythsloverofmythsalmost 14 years ago
You can't please all the people all the time!

Some folks seem to take issue with the fact that the twins come from wealth. So what if they do? What people of color can't be wealth?And as far as suspension of disbelief is concerned,it is a fucking incest story. What rich black folks don't have issues with incest? Me thinks some protest too fucking much.

DreambeamzDreambeamzover 13 years ago
Amazing!

Incredibly well written and very hot! I love it so much! You are incredible! :)

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

It's a well written story, with a few syntax errors. It has a very mature tone to it that occassionally lapses due to oddly phrased dialogue. It reminds me a little of an unposted story of mine.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
"I'm going to make you roasted red potatoes and green beens." ??

When I see ridiculous splatters of information sprinkled into a story it tells me, A: You did some research into something which wasn't familiar to you. And, B: You weren't able to incorporate the results of that research in a way that didn't LEAP OFF THE PAGE AND SMACK OUR FACES in the process.

It reads like you did a quick search on a culinary page and crowbarred the results into a story where it wasn't really necessary.

You wrote a fuck story. Stick to the fucking. Nobody gives a shit about what your characters are going to eat. (Seriously. Conduct a poll if you doubt that.)

theurbanstorytellertheurbanstorytellerover 10 years ago
4.8 out of 5!!!

A few flaws but an excellent story. You have to add more about these two and leave it just these two. College, after college, etc. Its a romantic story...leave it that way!

ariesorwhatevaariesorwhatevaover 8 years ago
Don't listen to the haters!

This story is beautiful as well as erotic! It was written so well & it told a story rather than go right into sex. It has depth. Ugh Im in love with this story. Excellent work!

BruceS1949BruceS1949about 1 month ago

What a great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous