A Proper Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't give a shit if he is a beard," Marcus said. "I don't want any other man kissing you. I don't like it, even though I know Mom and Dad think that you two are an item. Nathan wants to fuck you, Mina. All my friends want to fuck you. It's not going to happen. It won't ever happen. No other man will ever touch you but me."

"I agree," she said. "I wanted you to fuck me the night we turned eighteen. And even though I kept telling you no, I did want you to fuck me in the Lexus after Nathan's graduation party. But I'm glad we waited until tonight. Anything else would have been a cheat."

He handed her the champagne. "I am too. It was so good." Then he chuckled. "You know, we can still fuck in the Lexus."

"Ah, my brother," Mina said. "He's so nasty." Mina took a sip of the Moet.

Marcus smiled. "Let's have a toast, Mina. To us; to a proper celebration."

"How are we supposed to have a toast with one glass, you big dummy?" Mina inhaled sharply as she felt him twitch.

Marcus kissed the top of his sister's head as he felt himself stiffen. "Maybe we won't need a glass after all."