All Comments on 'A Proper Household Pt. 03'

by victormann

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Crudeness and vulgarity, you say. Yes, that is an accurate description of your work and the views within. Frivolous, impractical, giggles and wiggles is femininity you say. It may be for some empty headed girls who have bought into the sham of men wanting that. Boys may want that, no matter their age. Real men want real women who may choose to indulge in such for bits of time but are far, far much more. So much more than you could hope to handle being the immature douche nozzle that you are. The threat you feel from a real woman, even a submissive one seeps from the pores of your writing. Your writing betrays you as not worthy of the submission of a strong woman. If any females have submitted to you, I would question their strength, maturity and possibly mental health.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Note from a content female reader...

I enjoyed reading all three parts. I thought the essay and stuff were well thought out. I was a little disappointed it didn't end with a good sex scene but I did enjoy your writing style.

Mercury_HgMercury_Hgover 3 years ago
Household, really?

I read all the other parts of this series and after reading, I am writing this comment to tell you how I find this story problematic to me. While I understand and know about the world of D/S and understand the nature of relationships of a master and his slaves, I could not enjoy this story. In your story, I should say that you have mentioned household and tried to make him master of the household. According to my views, it should not be such. I believe that this story for those who are new to BDSM gives false sense of the life style and it also diminishes the idea of a household and marriage. I am not saying that there cannot be a D/S relation between a husband and a wife but I also know that somehow this story gave me a wrong picture of the whole lifestyle. Also, a sub however considered a slave in the relation should be respected as another human being always, which is not reflected into this story too. I advice to please give a disclaimer on the story on how this is your own imagination and your fantasy and not by any means should be taken as example on how you would consider a D/S relation with your partner. Also, I am not expressing my thoughts on your fantasy but the story, as it might trigger bad thoughts to young adults who want to dab into the BDSM world but do not have proper knowledge of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is not remotely related to BDSM in any form or manner

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous