All Comments on 'A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 03'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SweetkittenbjSweetkittenbjalmost 7 years ago
Character development

Lady Cameron slips too easily from reluctant wife to fellatrix. I'd like to see more of a mental struggle before she deepthroats a brother in laws cock

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Hooked

Want to see where this goes. Believe it has great potential for an epic.

JulielleJulielleabout 5 years ago
Lost and Found

Several months ago I started reading this story. I love anything Scot. I’m a little computer challenged and lost the story. I’m now thrilled as I found the story again today. I won’t lose it again until I’ve finished. Great Job

littleone97littleone97almost 4 years ago
more time

I think one thing that could appease her confusion and reluctance is Stuart reassuring her that he won't stop loving her if she does not agree, considering that was one of her fears. They could have that conversation, she could feel better and then slowly start to see things that she finds attractive about the other brothers. That way she can resolve it within herself and start seeking it out herself rather then just being on their volition. But all in all, this is turning into a great story and you're doing great !

littleone97littleone97almost 4 years ago
more time

So Lady Al doesn't seem super into it and thats fair due to the worries she has. One way that this could get resolved and herbe more accepting is Stuart reassuring her that he wont stop loving her if she doesn't want to be shared, as that is one of her fears. During this conversation he could suggest that he start looking at his brothers in search of things she is attracted to in order to to build that sense of romance with them as well. That way it less of her being shared by one man and more of a four way relationship that she would seek out of her own volition. Because right now the choice to suck fang off rings a little contradictory to her thoughts. Overall, I like the way this story is building and can't wait to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You are such a great writer.

Honestly. I feel so embarrassed of my work when I read something like this. I hate what they are doing to her but I can't stop reading it. Your talent is incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

she is afraid her husband will stop loving her or reject her if she refuses.

being forced into something can be more than physical. This is coercion, at least in her mind.

she honestly doesn't feel like she has free will to make her own decision. She is being pressured, and doesn't know the result of decision to decline. The whole thing is fucked. Sorry. It needs to be handled differently. Seriously. She doenst get a choice in something like her anal virginity? WTF. Shouldn't that have been something to share her first time with her husband?

not being straped to a table and being spit roasted. wow, what a real good way to make a girl feel safe , special, loved and appreciated. Hubby is an insensitive asshat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThors_Fist@Thors_Fist
2605 Followers
Worked in a lot of different fields, which has given me a lot of different interests.